Wardrobe Fashion Stylist / Personal Assistant @ Wendy Wood Productions
West Seattle High School
As a Social Media Marketer, Dallas Keefe runs the social media program for clients in industries ranging from hospitality to entertainment. Her main responsibilities include strategy development, community management and engagement, advertising, and promotions. Dallas Keefe has transitioned the team’s focus from customer service to product marketing and public relations. She is a Digital Marketing professional who’s
As a Social Media Marketer, Dallas Keefe runs the social media program for clients in industries ranging from hospitality to entertainment. Her main responsibilities include strategy development, community management and engagement, advertising, and promotions. Dallas Keefe has transitioned the team’s focus from customer service to product marketing and public relations. She is a Digital Marketing professional who’s passionate about delivering high-quality content for all types of media. Documented high achiever producing excellent results on my own, as well as part of a results-focused team. Experienced manager of multiple and varied Marketing Coordination Projects from Kickstarter campaigns for indie horror films to digital analytics for Fortune 500 companies.
Social Media Coordinator @ From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Greater Seattle AreaDirector of Social Media @ • Created and executed a social media calendar for all DOPE brands
• Managed DOPE Magazine's clients social media presence including writing and responding to posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Demonstrated experience working with stakeholder and business partners to develop and execute promotional plans and set benchmarks for success
• Demonstrated experience in leading and developing integrated consumer marketing campaigns across multiple channels including social/digital/ecommerce, mass media, direct, visual merchandising, etc.
• Exhibited skills in both creative direction and management
• Proven track record of prioritizing and managing work flow for self and others – defines and assigns tasks and projects amongst all four states
• Created monthly and bi-monthly newsletters to consumers, clients and subscribers
• Tracked, measured, analyzed and optimized all DOPE Social Media activity to ensure social fan base growth, Brand awareness, and market appropriate engagement rates
• Leveraged analytics to provide performance data and guidance to content curators, partners, Sales teams and Product Management and using this data to inform new content and improve existing content
• Worked daily with the online community by outreaching and engaging to new advertisers
• Managed over 7+ social media accounts for all DOPE brands
• Deployed email campaigns and tracked results
• Drove creation and tested new ideas and promotions
• Managed the digital marketing experience for customers and end users From February 2015 to September 2015 (8 months) Greater Seattle AreaWardrobe Fashion Stylist / Personal Assistant @ • Model go-see, fitting and coordination of outfits for specific scenes
• Pre-production setup and post-production of events and fashion shows
• Coordinated guest invites and participated in charity events and fashion shows
• Styled pieces with Merchant teams from Brook Sports, Brook Sports: Moving Comfort, Columbia Sportswear, and The Finerie in advance to ensure successful outfits for fashion shows
• Worked back stage as a dresser
• Worked with high-end clients in the Greater Seattle Area
• Collaborated with developers, advertisers and production managers to market services
• Stayed current on all fashion trends including global and consumer trends From June 2011 to June 2015 (4 years 1 month) Greater Seattle AreaStudio Manager @ • Supports company operations by maintaining office systems
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, and layouts
• Organize and supervise all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office
• Developing and implementing new admin system such as record management
• Organize office layout and maintaining supplies of stationary and equipment
• Responsible for overall front office activities, including, the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and facilities From August 2014 to February 2015 (7 months) Greater Seattle AreaSocial Media Community Manager / Marketing Admin Assistant @ • Being the voice of the brand on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and other social media platforms
• Writing, creating, and managing the editorial calendar and engaging with social audience
• Managed the day-to-day of all social media efforts
• Created social media plans, weekly reports, knowledge of online tracking and monitoring
• Created new model books to present to future clients
• Organized and update models books in Modasphere
• Create Comp Cards and set the teaser on Modasphere
• Runs the agency’s social media program
• Responsible for community management through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram From June 2014 to February 2015 (9 months) Social Media Marketer / Sales / Juicer @ • Enhanced involvement and visibility on Social Media Platforms
• Managed the Social Media channels for Blend Organic Juicery; Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, etc.
• Assist with promotional strategies and engage with the team on current promos to help drive success and measure results
• Assist with managing marketing budget with respect to researched projects and campaigns
• Created all social media marketing strategy
• Help developed communication of marketing strategy both internally and to the client
• Provided excellent customer service online and in-store
• Create photos for promotions, marketing and sales
• Provided excellent knowledge of products and services to the customers as well as maintain customer relations
• Managed the editorial calendar, content calendar and event coordination From May 2014 to July 2014 (3 months) Field Marketing / Social Media Community Manager @ • Managed and coordinated the marketing event calendar
• Created and managed content for social postings based on editorial calendar
• Developed and implemented Field Marketing plans for the company and customized it to meet specific markets
• Worked in coordination with marketing operations to support sales regions in optimizing target accounts
• Researched and scheduled meaningful events with careful attention to the company’s bottom line
• Point person for setting up and performing on premise as well as guerilla marketing
• Pre and post event set up for In-store demos and outside events
• Managed the content for the newsletter
• Collaborated with our marketing team in LA and our exec team to execute the best social media plans From July 2013 to October 2013 (4 months) Marketing Campaign Manager @ • Responsible for the management of the public relations, marketing and all of the online advertising which helped reach our goal of 80% in less than a week
• Monitored and analyzed social data
• Set up and configured sponsored (paid) social content, includes paid social content campaigns such as Facebook Ads
• Owned areas of strategy and tactical delivery of work streams
• Example tactics include, email marketing, web and video postings, social media and local media outlets
• Developed campaign strategies, tactics and metrics to measure success
• Developed a market position strategy to competitively position us within the right audiences
• Engaged in and encouraged communications on social media platforms
• Contacted investors and local media outlets to produce a story on our film
• Completed deadlines well ahead of schedule From June 2013 to September 2013 (4 months) Greater Seattle AreaData Labeler / Web Analyst @ • Measured Office applications for the Information Platform and Experience team’s search quality
• Analyzed users’ queries and results by using query judgments
• Collected and tagged web result content for use as index entries thus improving search results
• Verified data by entering it into a database using custom software tools
• Performed Product Categorization to classify search terms based on a database of set categories
• Used Error Reduction Work to proofread product titles, descriptions, and images From April 2013 to June 2013 (3 months) Digital Video Product Dev @ • Monitored and maintained operational performance while working with clients to improve operational preference.
• Responsible for monitoring digital ingestion and operational systems to identify and address issues that impact revenue generation and service levels.
• Applied a wide variety of software tools to manage digital assets and troubleshoot issues.
• Improved customer experience by delivering superior customer support and relentlessly advocating for content providers throughout the enterprise.
• Leveraged relationships, automation, and new technology to improve cycle time of Instant Video titles from ingestion through distribution.
• Involved in the development of content for the Amazon X-Ray for movies From April 2012 to March 2013 (1 year) Digital Marketing Intern @ • Planned and managed events through Wordpress content management systems.
• Worked with intern team to define and track campaign effectiveness and adjusted strategies.
• Assisted CEO / Founder by developing social media plans and guerilla marketing tactics for email, online advertising, search engine optimization and direct mail.
• Communicated marketing plans and goals to show benchmarks for senior management.
• Directed the hiring, training and performance evaluations of marketing and editorial interns while supervising their daily activities and tasks. From May 2011 to October 2011 (6 months) Greater Seattle Area
Bachelor of Arts, Sociology @ Washington State University From 2007 to 2011 West Seattle High School From 2003 to 2007 Dallas Keefe is skilled in: Social Media Marketing, Social Media, Fashion, WordPress, Blogging, SEO, Digital Marketing, Event Planning, Editorial, Content Management, Microsoft Excel, Media Planning, Social Networking, Facebook, Online Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension