Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) @
University of California, San Diego
Technical Program Manager, Data Products @ From October 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Associate Manager - Mobile Integrations @ BrightRoll is the only independent and unified programmatic video advertising platform for reaching audiences across web, mobile and connected TV. BrightRoll strives to innovate and remain ahead of the constantly shifting digital video advertising landscape. The
Technical Program Manager, Data Products @ From October 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Associate Manager - Mobile Integrations @ BrightRoll is the only independent and unified programmatic video advertising platform for reaching audiences across web, mobile and connected TV. BrightRoll strives to innovate and remain ahead of the constantly shifting digital video advertising landscape. The company’s technology platform offers the most advanced solutions to help advertisers meet campaign goals and give publishers access to the industry’s largest video marketplace to maximize the monetization of their inventory.
• Working with external partners and Publisher Development team to find optimal integrations into the BrightRoll platform.
• Investigating and finding resolutions for technical issues from publishers, direct sales team and product
• Collaborating with product to develop and test new features and mobile offerings
• Documenting and standardizing escalation processes, integrations, overviews and new dictionaries for internal and external education
• Monitoring system statuses and metrics using a variety of tools such as SQL queries, systems logs and internal analysis tools. From July 2013 to October 2014 (1 year 4 months) Program Coordinator of Rady Innovation Fellows & mystartupXX @ Draft and create emails and press releases for the fellowships and co-sponsored opportunities from Rady School of Management, including mystartupXX
Upkeep relations with collaborating institutions like Scripps School of Oceanography From June 2011 to June 2013 (2 years 1 month) Market Strategy Intern @ Digital Operative is a full-service digital marketing agency that creates transformative digital experiences for the connected world. The company's strategy is fueled by user experience, social, mobile and ecommerce. The team is comprised of DOers in digital strategy, interactive marketing, UX, web design and ecommerce web development. Armed with over 20 years combined experience in digital marketing & technology, DO solve business challenges through engaging customer experiences, more brand awareness and increasing revenues.
• Compile weekly Google analytics report for multiple clients’ international campaigns, such as LifeProof
• Provide weekly analysis of user trends for clients in the healthcare, retail, technology industries
• Manage blogger outreach, including compiling possible reviewers and contacting
• Research for blogposts on digital marketing-relevant topics, including QR codes, effect of parallax scrolling on web traffic, Facebook graph search SEO, etc.)
• Write a final research paper on the impact of data in SEO trend analysis, performance and optimization of campaigns, and keyword research with Google Analytics and Bing AdCenter for Academic Internship Program From October 2012 to April 2013 (7 months) Global Marketing Intern @ Sony Electronics has over six decades of innovation to its name, and the company continue to drive the market forward. From the world's first Walkman to our latest 4K television, Sony stands for creativity and innovation.
• Oversee the execution of website live staging during product launch of Reader Division
• Draft and edit creative briefs and site mock-ups for collaborating advertising agency (Anomaly) and website updates for internal web design team
• Manage and coordinate the allocation and distribution of creative assets across 21 countries and international partnerships with content distributors.
• Consolidate and analyze weekly global sell-through data and analyze patterns of unit sales per country
• Test product for quality issues and coordinate with QA / engineering to resolve and document changes
• Review and edit creative assets, including lifestyle and in-situ photography, brochure, etc. using Adobe Creative Suite From June 2012 to September 2012 (4 months) Greater San Diego AreaStudent Assistant @ · Prepare case studies and training materials for doctors, medical students, and trainers
· Transcribe medical evaluations from faculty via FileMaker Pro
· Maintain facility's inventory for medical exams and events
· Proctor residents and medical students' clinical practice medical examinations From September 2010 to September 2012 (2 years 1 month) Communications and Operations Intern @ • Create and implement a communications infrastructure for relevant groups via LinkedIn, blog, and social media
• Manage communications between professional networks and work development groups From May 2012 to August 2012 (4 months) Public Relations and Marketing Intern @ · Draft press releases and writing preliminary copy for media kits
· Maintain media lists and plans for clients (RainTree, Sotera Wireless, etc.)
· Research media base and project coordination From January 2012 to May 2012 (5 months) Volunteer Tutor @ Volunteer twice a week at local elementary, tutoring in readings and math From October 2010 to January 2012 (1 year 4 months) Greater San Diego Area
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Communications, 4.0 @ University of California, San Diego From 2009 to 2013 Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Sociology, 3.727 @ University of California, San Diego From 2009 to 2013 Christine H. is skilled in: Video Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Mobile Technology, Ad Networks, RTB, HTML, Facebook, Blogging, MySQL, Adobe Creative Suite, Journalism, Microsoft Office, Digital Marketing, Public Relations, SEO
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension