Engineering Technician R&D and Operations @ Vivasure Medical
Manager @ Aquamarket.ie
I am R&D Engineer with over 4 years experience in manufacturing environment with medical products. I have excellent analytical and problem solving mind, good interpersonal and communication skills. I have knowledge of process equipment, design and fabrication, testing and validation of new production methods and materials. I have laboratory experience in measurements, analysis and control of the
I am R&D Engineer with over 4 years experience in manufacturing environment with medical products. I have excellent analytical and problem solving mind, good interpersonal and communication skills. I have knowledge of process equipment, design and fabrication, testing and validation of new production methods and materials. I have laboratory experience in measurements, analysis and control of the processing variables.
I am responsible person who co-ordinate and plan work with all aspects of Quality and Safety requirements. I am self motivated reliable professional who know how to work in team as well as independently.
Specialties: Prototype closure device
Associate R&D Engineer @ From August 2013 to Present (2 years 3 months) GALWAYEngineering Technician R&D and Operations @ R&D Engineering Technician
• A key member of the Engineering R&D team, tasked with developing a new arterial closure device. This included major design work with a lot of troubleshooting and a large amount of bench top testing.
• Good experience in wet bench operations including the setting up of bovine, ovine, cadaver arteries with both guide wire and dilator insertions along with working on endoscope camera’s and matching software.
• Experience and support in animal testing in Beaumont Hospital.
• Build sub assemblies and finished prototype devices for testing and for clinical investigations.
• Execute functional, verification and validation testing of components, sub assemblies and finished products and document the test results.
• Participate as a Design Team member in the research and development of current and new products.
• Assist with management of the part control system inc. incoming inspections.
• Design and assembly of jigs and fixtures to streamline device builds.
• Support the production line set-up and transfer of the technology to manufacturing.
• Machining, tool making, assembly in metal and plastics.
• Cooperation with the chief engineer and CTO.
• Machine design, machine installation, machine maintenance and preventative maintenance when required. From June 2011 to July 2013 (2 years 2 months) GALWAYManager @ Duties:
• Conducting international trade. Preparation of product prices, income settings. Determine the rules of sales. Conducting consultations between other companies in Ireland and other countries in the European Union. Designing and conducting marketing rules. Keeping the wholesale and retail sales. From March 2010 to June 2011 (1 year 4 months) NVS Expert @ Duties:
• Supporting PD and quality engineers in solving equipment issues and improves processing methods.
• Validating product and testing new production techniques.
• Prepare Machines to work: Laser printer, auto and manual crochet, etc.
• Inspection and verification laser printing, label print, seal, FM, pouch,
• Assembling, quality packaging, inspection of medical products (Shaft's, Stent's)
• Inspection Shop Floor Paperwork and compare to computer system information (SAP) - Writing reports.
• Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Supervisor.
• Increase of 20% stents production output and line yield to 96-99% by improving production technique with co-operation with process engineers and technicians. From September 2007 to March 2010 (2 years 7 months)
Master, Environmental Engineering @ Politechnika Wroclawska From 2002 to 2007 Bart Pawlikowski is skilled in: Medical Devices, R&D, Manufacturing, Engineering, Product Development, Validation, Testing, Quality System, CAPA, Troubleshooting, FDA, ISO 13485, Design of Experiments, Design Control, Design for Manufacturing, Lean Manufacturing, Electronics, SPC, Manufacturing..., Quality Management, Inspection, Continuous Improvement, Automation, FMEA, Environmental..., Problem Solving, Quality Systems, Engineers, ISO, 5S, Process Development, Process Simulation, Process Improvement, Product Design, Injection Molding, R&D Operations, R&D experience, Medical Device R&D, Clean Rooms, Stents, Catheters, Test Validation, 3D Modeling, 3D Printing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension