Corporate Account Manager / Network Engineer @ Brasil Telecom
Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General @
Fundação Dom Cabral
Highly Skilled professional with more than 18 years of experience in Services Delivery Area, managing support, pre-sales, service delivery, project managers and sales teams; Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, strong customer-service orientation, real-world experience applying technical expertise, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment under pressure; Focused on customer satisfaction and strong rapport skills to
Highly Skilled professional with more than 18 years of experience in Services Delivery Area, managing support, pre-sales, service delivery, project managers and sales teams; Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, strong customer-service orientation, real-world experience applying technical expertise, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment under pressure; Focused on customer satisfaction and strong rapport skills to partner projects and business change initiatives. Communication skills to translate business needs to technology at different peers. Strong relationship with senior management and board members.
- Pre-sales & Service Delivery
- Project Management
- Sales Planning
- Strategic Planning
Consultant @ • In July of 2014 I decided to relocate to Europe. In this meantime, I worked in my own consulting firm as a Consultant. The scope of my job was help the sales and IT executives to take the better decisions to improve sales targets and results and reduce the costs with the legacy infrastructure and software, implement a go to cloud culture with an agnostic ( in terms of brands) approach. I had several partners to provide a full solution to the customers from hardware to software and services. My partners to IaaS are Avnet ( Softlayer), CDZnet ( Brazilian datacenter) and Central Server ( Brazilian Cloud Provider). In SaaS, I sold e-mail with partnership with Microsoft, mainly the office 365 suite( e-mail + collaboration + office application). In CRM I sold Salesforce, MS-Dynamics and Zoho CRM. In the service area I sell SAP implementation, Sharepoint customization and outsourcing. From June 2014 to July 2015 (1 year 2 months) São Paulo Area, BrazilSenior Sales Director @ • Overall responsibility for the sales and commercial activities within the company
• Extensive an active part in setting the strategic direction of the company, and develop and execute plans for such
• Set the tactical direction of the sales efforts in the short and medium term, including: Market approaches for all markets and segments; Action plans and follow up for each sales manager and Continuously evaluate the success of above approaches;
• Provide “on-time” and “accurate” reporting of commercial activities of the company such as: achievement of targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth
• Increasing market share in existing markets and maximise new business opportunities
• Identifying and assist in planning for key marketing events such as symposiums, exhibitions and conferences acting as ambassador and role model for Mandic business
• Determining the need for new/amended products to complement the company’s portfolio or to fulfil the needs of existing or new customer needs..
• Ensure the approved models and assumptions are used to calculate projects to give input and improve/update such models and assumptions
• Developed revenue forecasts when requested, ensuring the SMT is kept up-to-date on significant events
• Develop and coach the sales and pre-sales departments to ensure a cohesive team aligned with the company interest
• Ensure a process is in place for a seamless handover from sales/pre-sales to Project Management
• Strictly follow, and ensure the teams are following Mandic's policies and processes ensuring no compliance misses
Main results and achievements
• Implementation of the methodology (spinning selling), the processes and leading the implementation and customization of the CRM – Microsoft Dynamics.
• Ensure the CRM system is kept updated and accurate
• Adoption and utilization of tools and processes
• Driving sales efforts and to achieve 42% of revenue increase and reduce churn from 3% to 0,5%. From April 2013 to July 2014 (1 year 4 months) São Paulo Area, BrazilDatacentre & Special Projects Senior Manager @ • P&L and management of the Pre-sales, Service Delivery, Strategy, Processes, Last Mile, Technical Viability and Datacentre teams in Corporate Market.
• Leading a team of 160 analysts and engineers (4 Managers, 16 Coordinators). - - - Accountable by the revenue of the corporate business unit over U$200M/year overseeing operational level margin targeted above 40%.
• Ownership of “GVT Cloud Journey” strategy in partnership with Vivendi Group to define key information based on campaigns and targeted audiences.
• Chairman of corporate committee’s aimed to redesign GVT’s corporate customer care. Objectives to draw the go-to-market strategy by redesigning of the sales force, pre-sales, service delivery and special projects to corporate and SMB markets.
• Follow-up on products roadmap, segmentation and end to end customer care coverage.
• Partnership with senior directors and C-suite team members of the GVT.
Main results and achievements:
• Optimization of sales and service delivery process minimizing and eliminating existent redundant steps overall.
• Increasing cross-sell and upsell initiatives with the consultative approach to the customer needs based on products & services portfolio.
• Increased efficiency on service delivery by changing single point of communication for technical and billing issues to the service delivery management team. From November 2009 to April 2013 (3 years 6 months) Curitibanos Area, BrazilPre-sales Manager @ From March 2009 to September 2009 (7 months) Service Delivery Manager @ Manager of the Service Delivery Management team to South America portfolio. Accountable for the full delivery of the Atos Origin solutions, for financial results and fertilization in customers within the territory. From November 2008 to February 2009 (4 months) Infrastructure Manager @ • Management of the infrastructure Service Line in South America, responsible for security, Servers, Monitoring , Storage, Network and Datacentre teams, with 350 analyst and engineers and 4 coordinators.
• Sales Business & bid efforts to ensure delivery of solutions and service by fertilization and P&L of the accounts.
Main results and achievements:
• Overseeing 3 top regional accounts turning margins to positive performing a better resource utilization and negotiation with the resources at customer site.
• Design and implementation of a full private cloud solution with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plan to a branch office. Increasing VMware technologies to servers, Cloud IPPBX, VDI and simultaneous monitoring tools.
• Strong exposure to sales and service delivery team with top international accounts to re-establish revenue at the targeted levels. From July 2008 to November 2008 (5 months) IT Operations Manager @ • Management of all IT Outsourcing project, formed by Service Desk, network, database, operations, projects and servers’ teams, that are formed by 2 coordinators and 58 analysts, highly focused on maintenance, inventory, installation & support of all IT equipment and IT Operations of Electrolux in Latin America
Main results and achievements:
• Contract Renewal for another 3 years through service excellence and strong relationship with engineering team
• Implementation of the ITIL disciplines and committees, monitoring and auditing tools and best practice in field to ensure IT compliances are fully met.
• Root Cause Analysis report with permanent solution for an issue in a supply-chain application server ongoing for years without being resolved. From August 2007 to July 2008 (1 year) Service Desk Manager @ Management of all activities of the Service Desk Brazil Team From May 2005 to July 2007 (2 years 3 months) Corporate Account Manager / Network Engineer @ From September 2001 to May 2005 (3 years 9 months) South Area Supervisor @ From January 2000 to May 2001 (1 year 5 months) Intern @ Project management in new business area From June 1998 to December 1999 (1 year 7 months) Project Analyst @ Project and implementation of Industrial refrigeration systems From July 1997 to May 1998 (11 months)
Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General @ Fundação Dom Cabral From 2012 to 2012 Post Graduation in Business Administration - IT Management @ FAE Business School From 2006 to 2007 Electrical Engineering - Telecommunication @ Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Paraná From 1995 to 2000 ESIC: Business & Marketing School Alexandre Bruscato is skilled in: Business Management, Sales Management, Service Delivery, Pre-sales, Partnership Management, Partnership Development, Revenue Management, Gross Margin, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Service, Business Strategy, Strategic Planning, ITIL, COBIT, Telecommunications Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension