Associate’s Degree, Petroleum Engineering field technician, 3.7 @
Lone Star College System
Result oriented and Innovation driven Bilingual individual. Recent grad with a Degree in Engineering Technology with Emphasis on troubleshooting Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Hydraulic and Pneumatic system. I am a very dedicated and honest individual; I have a vast skill set that includes classroom as well as practical experience, with willingness to utilize said skill set to a
Result oriented and Innovation driven Bilingual individual. Recent grad with a Degree in Engineering Technology with Emphasis on troubleshooting Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Hydraulic and Pneumatic system. I am a very dedicated and honest individual; I have a vast skill set that includes classroom as well as practical experience, with willingness to utilize said skill set to a mutual benefit for a company and client.
Instrumentation Commissioning @ Ability to read and understand P&ID’s, Loop Drawings, Electrical One Line Drawings,
schematics, isometrics, instrument data sheets, and Logic Drawings.
− Ensure “as-built” drawings are marked up and updated, and passed to the appropriate
CONTRACTOR Discipline Engineers.
− Skilled in the use of all test equipment required during Static and Dynamic
− Carry out checks as defined in the “B” Check Sheets and Loop Sheets during Static
− Cause and Effect functional testing.
− Understanding and execution of commissioning procedures during Dynamic
− Familiar with design standards (American and European) for instrumentation systems
and National Electrical Code (NEC).
− Ability to install, repair, calibrate, test and maintain electronic, pneumatic or
mechanical control equipment. This includes transmitters, switches, converters,
recorders, indicators, actuated valves, fire & gas detection systems, electronic,
hydraulic and pneumatic control loops, instrument index’s and programmable logic
− Familiar with industry standard static and dynamic commissioning check out forms,
turn over documentation, red line drawings, as-built drawings and the ability to
complete required documentation accurately and legible.
− Experienced in High/Low Voltage Switchgear, Power Terminations, VFD’s, Motor
Control Centers, Programmable Logic Controls, Electrical Load Calculations, PAGA
systems, Power Generation, Field Bus, High & Low Voltage Motors and Control
Systems, Start-up & Functional Check Out of all Electrical Systems. Basic knowledge
of instrumentation & controls.
− Proficient in basic computer skills.
− Comply with all safety programs and practices.
− Good communication skills with a broad cross section of personnel, inclusive of clients,
operations, maintenance, engineering, safety, sub-contractors, vendors and coworkers From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Houston, Texas AreaEIT @ • Responsible for PLC programs, motor control systems, and control networks including; installation, programming, maintenance, testing, repairs, and recommendations for improvement when appropriate
• Keep equipment and components running properly, making repairs or replacements as appropriate (e.g. motors, starters, fuses, disconnects, instrumentation, relays, switches, and position sensors From July 2014 to September 2015 (1 year 3 months) Odessa/Midland, Texas Areapsych tech, pharmacy tech @ • Observes patients to detect behavior patterns. And reports observation to medical staff.
• Takes and record patient's general physical condition, such as B/P and Administer medication
• Monitor video camera to ensure safety and security in the unit.
• Able to travel in many state or city and work in different environment (Road warrior) From January 2012 to July 2014 (2 years 7 months) Field Services Engineer Technician(Co-op) @ • Use of DMM (Digital Multi-meter), oscilloscope; special test equipment, and standard laboratory instruments and meters. Maintaining and calibrating tools and test equipment.
• Adjust, repair, or replace defective components based on analysis of test results, following blueprints, - Electrical/electronic schematics or engineering diagrams/drawings, and other technical documents
• Troubleshooting Petroleum/ Electrical/ Electronic/ Mechanical/ Hydraulic/ pneumatic system/PLC /PAC.
• Knowledge of Heat Exchangers, Cooling Towers, Boilers(Steam Generation), Furnaces, Reactor, Distillation, Pumps, Valves, Piping and storage Tanks, Compressor, Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines.
• Ability to logically troubleshoot and document systems, using the most effective, minimal Apply a working knowledge of electronics by concisely identifying defective components and circuit boards.
• Computer Skills & Software: MS Windows, Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, From January 2013 to May 2014 (1 year 5 months)
Engineer's Degree @ Texas A&M University-Commerce From 2014 to 2015 Associate’s Degree, Petroleum Engineering field technician, 3.7 @ Lone Star College System From 2013 to 2014 Alain Lessick Simplice is skilled in: Engineering, Petroleum, Manufacturing, Energy, Instrumentation, Subsea Engineering, Onshore, Inspection, Offshore Drilling, Completion, Refinery, Oil & Gas Industry, Petrochemical, Microsoft Excel, PLC
Looking for a different
Alain Lessick Simplice?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension