Human Resources @ U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
Human Resource Specialist @ Export-Import Bank of the United States
No education info found.
Lead Human Resource Specialist @ From August 2014 to June 2015 (11 months) Human Resources @ From May 2013 to May 2014 (1 year 1 month) Human Resource Specialist @ Demonstrate knowledge of Human Resource policies and procedures as a regular function by performing all functions of staffing, recruitment and placement, classification, performance management, and other sensitive
Lead Human Resource Specialist @ From August 2014 to June 2015 (11 months) Human Resources @ From May 2013 to May 2014 (1 year 1 month) Human Resource Specialist @ Demonstrate knowledge of Human Resource policies and procedures as a regular function by performing all functions of staffing, recruitment and placement, classification, performance management, and other sensitive and complex employee relation issues for assigned areas of Export Import Bank. Serve as Delegated Examining Unit (DEU) for all recruitment. Process request for Personnel Actions for promotions and conversions for HR Assistants to code. Ensure HR Assistants understand processing actions in Comprehensive Human Resources Integrated System (CHRIS). Monitor workflow in CHRIS. Process difficult actions and guide HR Assistants with advice for coding, which requires thorough knowledge of Human Resource systems, in order to ensure employees HR/payroll issues are resolved quickly and accurately. Advise managers on staffing, recruitment and classification strategies in order to assist with hiring needs. Provide Classification and Position Management for various Export Import (EXIM) positions. Compile reports and data for HR Operations Manager by utilizing various HR systems. Serve as Sr. HR Specialist providing information regarding HR functions to HR Assistants, employees, managers and selecting officials. Organize and maintain an effective office support system for the HR services assigned; ensuring that HR files, correspondence, publications, and regulatory materials are all maintained in accordance with directives and policies; composing and editing a wide range of documents and reports. Provide interpretation of Pathways for Students and Recent Graduates and provide implementation guidance. Provide training in all aspects of staffing and recruitment. From July 2012 to May 2013 (11 months) washington d.c. metro areaHuman Resource Specialist @ Staffing & Recruitment / Human Resource Information Systems specialist. Process Request for Personnel Actions for promotions and conversions for HR Assistants to code and give approval. Ensure HR Assistants understand processing actions in PAID system. Monitor and analyze reports from DCPS and DFAS to ensure employee payroll records are accurate and processed without errors. Process Remedy tickets regarding difficult employee transactions to ensure accurate pay. Serve as station administrator for e-OPF which involves giving access to records to CBO Workforce Management for military service deposits, retirement annuity estimates, and to prepare disability/optional retirement packages, etc… Provide information regarding HR functions to individuals. Organize and maintain an effective office support system for the HR services assigned; ensuring that HR files, correspondence, publications, and regulatory materials are all maintained in accordance with directives and policies; composing and editing a wide range of documents and reports. Perform other duties as assigned.
*Process all Personnel Actions and Accessions for newly hired employees.
*Complete all Coding for internal and newly hired employees when changes are necessary such as, Promotions, Within Grade Increases, Awards, Separations, etc.
* Complete basic qualification for internal positions or Merit Promotion eligibility.
* Make external job offers and prepare new hire packets.
* Use various HRIS programs to complete daily workload for employees.
* Currently responsible for training new HR Assistants to perform all required duties.
* Developing a system and guidelines to ensure that all HR assistants are offering consistent service and providing accurate information to our customers.
* Currently developing a training manual for HR assistants and updating Standard Operating Procedures to ensure we offer uniformed customers service. From July 2009 to July 2012 (3 years 1 month) Philadelphia Regional Office & Insurance CenterInFlight Manager @ Serve as Operational Manager for over 250 line Flight Attendants. Complete daily operational reports and correspondence between management and Flight Attendant. Responsible for all aspects of HR for Flight Attendants within group and serve others as needed during daily operations or emergencies. Administer Company Policies and Procedures departmental, and those listed in the IEM, Flight Attendant Agreement, and ensure compliance with all Federal Aviation Regulations. Create and administer rewards and incentives programs to reinforce positive behavior. Issue discipline and evaluate performance for Flight Attendants along with counseling and motivation to correct dependability record. From January 2007 to November 2008 (1 year 11 months) philadelphia international airport
Yvonne DuBose is skilled in: Human Resources, Training, Recruiting, HRIS, Payroll, Policy, Access, Program Management, Management, Customer Service, Fundraising, Editing, HR Policies, Coordination, Workforce Planning, Interviews, PeopleSoft, New Hire Orientations, Hiring, Coaching, Succession Planning, System Administration, Labor Relations, Organizational..., Deferred Compensation, Onboarding, HR Consulting, Employee Benefits, Strategic Planning, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations, Team Building, Government, Outlook, Performance Appraisal, Benefits Administration, Project Planning, Temporary Placement, Personnel Management, Conflict Resolution, Leadership, Leadership Development, Performance Management, Employee Training
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension