• Contribute to our in-house production library with well documented and reusable code
• Implement Conjoint and MaxDiff design models in Sawtooth and export utilities based on required segmentation and constraints
• Work closely with different teams including client services & QA to implement custom features, ensure client specifications are met, fix bugs and improve data collection techniques for efficient, time sensitive analysis
• Manage our calendar template used for recruiting client driven qualitative interviews (screener, user info capturing, appointment timeslots, confirmation emails)
• Manage on premise installation of Serena Business Mashups (BPM) including user support, site reliability and creating new /updating existing business processes and forms From January 2013 to January 2015 (2 years 1 month) QA Engineer @ • Performed manual black/white box testing of online surveys, portal/survey integration, and internally developed tools (functional, end-to-end, regression)
• Ensure custom built tools and features look and function correctly across different desktop browsers (BrowserStack) & mobile devices (iOS/Android)
• Worked closely with client services & developers to identify and resolve bugs to improve quality of products
• Leveraged Selenium IDE to simulate continuous user logins to triage a bug with occurrence rate < 0.1% affecting only panel members who resumed midway through a study From August 2011 to January 2013 (1 year 6 months) Tech Support Engineer (Contractor) @ • Provided primary support for large user base (25M+) experiencing technical difficulties with website/client (Win/OSX/Linux/iOS/Android/BB) via email (Zendesk)
• Worked closely with technical writers to update website ‘Help’ documentation and email response macros, engineering to analyze and resolve user reported bugs (website/client) and sales to refer potential enterprise sales opportunities. From January 2011 to March 2011 (3 months) Web Programmer 1 @ • Created and maintained content for the department’s websites using CMS Plone (HTML/CSS), Photoshop, Acrobat
• Verified the quality of web pages including content, links and images hosted on our servers.
• Worked closely with department staff and developers to implement proposed website requests and track development of web related tools.
• Successfully implemented a centralized online ticket solution (OTRS) to house, track and maintain website requests, resulting in improvements in tracking feature requests and creating a sustainable support system. From June 2010 to December 2010 (7 months) IT Helpdesk @ • Primary tier 1 help desk support for college faculty& staff (300+ users) working in different departments across campus.
• Installed, troubleshooted, and maintained client hardware & software on various workstations (Win XP/Vista/7/ OSX 10.4+), mobile devices (iOS/Android/BB), and other peripherals.
• Maintained domain based systems & accounts within Active Directory.
• Worked closely with System administrators to flag high priority tickets (in OTRS) & resolve escalated issues after initial analysis.
• Participated in testing & analysis of software deployment scripts, prototype Windows images deployed via PXE server, software compatibility in Windows 7, and Windows 7 user account migration. From October 2008 to September 2010 (2 years)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension