Broad experience in IT sales spanning hardware, software and services as well as customer support with Fortune 500 firms. Proven skills in Inbound and Outbound including cold calling and developing existing customers and consistently exceeding sales targets.Seeking a full time position in IT Sales specializing in hardware, software or services for SMB or large enterprise customers which
Broad experience in IT sales spanning hardware, software and services as well as customer support with Fortune 500 firms. Proven skills in Inbound and Outbound including cold calling and developing existing customers and consistently exceeding sales targets.Seeking a full time position in IT Sales specializing in hardware, software or services for SMB or large enterprise customers which will allow me to apply the skills that I have acquired from my educational and work experience and grow within the organization
Account Manager @ Establish, develop and maintain strong professional sales relationships with current and future Channel Partners (Distributors and VARs).
Create and analyze sales reports and forecasts, identify issues contributing to success or shortcomings and take any corrective action.
Support and leverage other channel efforts, field marketing, product launches and product promotions. Assist Territory Managers in recruiting new channel partners.
Keep current with product release information including sales materials, product roadmap, features, applications, competition and disseminate to partners as appropriate.
Use CRM Database to support Corporate and Channel Marketing activities
Channel Partner sales and process training.
Timely opportunity and pipeline management using CRM tool that accurately represents sales stages.
Work directly with channel partner’s sales/marketing teams as key inside sales/marketing contact.
Continued achievement of Channel Partner sales growth.
Coordinate co-selling activity with VARs and resolve any channel conflict.
Perform business metrics reviews and analysis of each Channel Partner’s performance.
Establish and maintain positive & proactive relationships with partner sales reps/management to build mindshare and drive sales activity.
Create and execute a territory business plan with Director of Channels - focused on demand creation, sales growth, and partner sales development.
Aid in developing monthly and quarterly strategic initiatives that result in increasing the Channel Partner monthly bookings.
Travel when necessary to partner events to represent Solarflare, and or present our solutions to both partners and end customers of partners.
On-boarding process of new Channel Partners. From September 2011 to June 2015 (3 years 10 months) Orange County, California AreaAccount Manager @ Work with inside sales team generating leads, receiving inbound calls, making outbound new business pitches, and driving our growth by building long-term, consultative relationships with customers nationally.
Help customers in providing a complete IT solution. From July 2010 to June 2011 (1 year) Sr. Technical support Representative @ • Technical support for Iphones, Ipods and Mac computers
• Underwent training programs on Desktops, Notebooks, and Ipods
• Underwent training modules on Mac and Windows environment
• Kept track of the changes in technology and provided customers with the current upgrades in products, software, services and rate plans
• Made sure the customers issue is resolved with the best possible customer experience
• Met sales goals for selling extended warranties for various apple products From May 2007 to December 2009 (2 years 8 months) Sales Representative, Home & Small Business @ • Sales Responsibility for Home & Small Business Products & Services
PCs, Notebooks, Software & Peripherals – Printers, Cameras, etc.
TVs, Digital Camcorders, Music Players
Service Warranties across multiple products
• Inbound sales responsibility for Consumer and SOHO (Home Office)
• Outbound sales responsibility to develop existing customers & referrals
• Consistently exceed call metrics, revenue and margin targets over a 24 month period
• Developed creative customer Upsells particularly in services for home office users
• Underwent rigorous sales training programs on multiple hardware/software products
• Developed ‘Best Practices’ for customer qualification and ‘Closing’ of opportunities; Shared learnings with senior management to replicate across multiple teams
• Built strong relationships with internal teams in logistics, sales operations, billing, fulfillment and marketing to enhance the customer experience
• Numerous recognitions from customers for exceptional service and responsiveness
• Several awards from sales management for outstanding performance
• Strong product expertise on desktops, notebooks and workstations & warranties From January 2005 to March 2007 (2 years 3 months)
Spanish @ Kukulcan’s Spanish Immersion Program From 2001 to 2002 Computer Science @ Texas State University-San Marcos From 1998 to 2002 Class ProjectsComputer Skills Vikram Ramnarayan is skilled in: CRM, Training, Sales, Sales Operations, Cold Calling, Selling, Channel Partners, Sales Management, Product Development, Call Centers, Technical Support, SaaS, Talent Acquisition
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension