Mid-Market Territory Manager (NYC and Boston) - Team Lead @
New Trier High School
Account Executive @ Cisco Meraki is the industry's leading cloud networking solution that brings the benefits of the cloud to enterprise networks From August 2015 to Present (5 months) San Francisco Bay AreaCo Founder @ Zync Up distrupts the way you communicate with the world and the way it communicates with you. Zync Up, because The World
Account Executive @ Cisco Meraki is the industry's leading cloud networking solution that brings the benefits of the cloud to enterprise networks From August 2015 to Present (5 months) San Francisco Bay AreaCo Founder @ Zync Up distrupts the way you communicate with the world and the way it communicates with you. Zync Up, because The World Revolves Around You. You may find more information @ www.zync-up.com From January 2015 to April 2015 (4 months) Austin, Texas AreaChannel Account Executive @ * Prospected, Trained, enabled and on-boarded 13 Value Added Resellers including AT&T, GDT, Compucom, Nexus IS, Solid IT and WWT working in the field and on the phone.
* Generated $200,000 in revenue leveraging Cisco MDF funds - achieving 100% of my quota.
* Aligned OEM partners including Motorola, Cisco and Swarm with the Phunware product team.
* Presented Phunware’s value proposition at conferences and other demand generation events with our eco-system partners. From July 2014 to December 2014 (6 months) Austin, Texas AreaSales Development Representative @ * Achieved 100% of quota and was top performing SDR by generating more than two qualified leads per week.
* Secured meetings with key accounts including HSN, Detroit Pistons, Myspace, Gannett, Guitar Center, and CompuCom
* Proactively worked with R&D and engineering to develop sales tools that would drive account activity including a mobile application we could customize to each prospect. From November 2013 to June 2014 (8 months) Austin, Texas AreaSpeaker | Peak Performance Strategist @ * Delivered workshops to sales teams of up to 100 people.
• Coached business owners on strategies to achieve their full potential through prospecting and follow up systems.
• Enrolled prospects in Tony Robbins events From June 2013 to November 2013 (6 months) Engagement Manager, Strategic Markets @ * Worked with internal leaders to operationalize a national endorsement from Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
* Communicated program and engagement strategy to Allscripts’ internal teams and partners. Generated $2,000,000 pipeline and closed $150,000 under program.
* Developed go-to-market plan with partners and internal team members in order to drive EMR sales throughout the U.S.
* Established relationships with CIOs and other leaders in HCA.
* Traveled to San Diego on a weekly basis to service Allscripts accounts. At this time I was able to effectively manage full time employment, 15 semester hours of school and my business, MyCollegeHomepage From January 2012 to June 2013 (1 year 6 months) Founder and CEO @ MCHP stands for MyCollegeHomepage. I created, marketed and monetized customizable internet homepages for the student body at various Universities
*Hired overseas developers to build a software program that allows users to authenticate and customize their unique college tailored homepage; generated $61,000 worth of investor capital
*Recruited and worked with representatives at 8 major Universities including: University of Arizona, Tulane University, and The University of Iowa
*Marketed and promoted the platform which received over 1 million page views / year prior to acquisition. From August 2009 to January 2012 (2 years 6 months) Associate Enterprise Sales Executive @ Traveled to NYC on a weekly basis to sell an Enterprise Electronic Health Record to physicians in the community.
* Top associate on the team by generating the most leads and activity.
* Achieved 100% of quota.
* Recommended role playing as a training methodology and led effort within team.
* Generated leads and interest, met with doctors and their staff to discuss the EMR + PM solution and participated in contract review and closing
* Arranged demonstrations between product specialists and the doctors From May 2011 to August 2011 (4 months) Analyst Intern, Private Banking Division @ *Worked on a team in this elite division of Merrill, dedicated to the ultra high net worth market segment
*Prepared analyses on the Team's 32 clients
*Recommended changes to a $45 million client seeking socially-responsible investment strategies that were implemented From December 2010 to January 2011 (2 months) Leasing Agent @ *Marketed apartment units through Craigslist; sold 8 leases in first month of work
*Took clients on tours of apartment buildings and matched them with appropriate units
*Drafted legal documents for the leases From May 2010 to July 2010 (3 months) Sales Manager @ *Interviewed, hired, and trained representatives; office generated $1,300,000 in sales over the summer
*Gave motivational speeches at conferences to over 1,000 representatives.
*Personally recruited a sales team that sold a combined total of $100,000 of our product; #1 in the nation From May 2009 to August 2009 (4 months) Field Sales Representative @ *Sold $35,000 in first two months of employment
*Reached the highest possible position for a sales rep within two months
*#1 sales representative at the top office in the U.S. From May 2008 to August 2008 (4 months)
Bachelor's Degree, Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies @ University of Iowa - Henry B. Tippie College of Business From 2008 to 2012 New Trier High School
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension