MBA Graduate Student @ University of South Carolina
Sales Associate @ Sears Holdings Corporation
Bachelor's Degree, Marketing @
Institute of Business Administration
MBA Candidate with focus on Business Analytics Strategic Planning and Marketing Strategy. Experience in Technology, Financial-Insurance, Logistics, and Retail sectors, working with US and other multinationals. Proven ability to develop business, grow revenues, strengthen brand, manage operations, market IT solutions, motivate staff, establish and maintain strong key client relationships. Skills include data analytics, business analysis, marketing decision
MBA Candidate with focus on Business Analytics Strategic Planning and Marketing Strategy. Experience in Technology, Financial-Insurance, Logistics, and Retail sectors, working with US and other multinationals. Proven ability to develop business, grow revenues, strengthen brand, manage operations, market IT solutions, motivate staff, establish and maintain strong key client relationships. Skills include data analytics, business analysis, marketing decision making. ★ U.S. Permanent Residency status.
Associate Consultant @ From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina AreaMBA Graduate Student @ Gaining specialization in Marketing, Data Analytics and Business Consulting. From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Columbia, South Carolina AreaSales Associate @ (Short Term Experience)
- Drove product sales, provided excellent customer service, facilitated team building, trained new employees.
- Promoted Sears loyalty program and value-added services. From May 2014 to June 2014 (2 months) Business Development Manager @ RESPONSIBILITIES
- Business Expansion – South Region
- Strategic Account Management
- Controlling Sales Operations
- Achieved consistent sales growth of 5-12% every quarter; cumulative revenue expansion of 200% in 2 years.
- Expanded company product portfolio to gain specialization in high-end, high margin products like Blade Servers, Storage Solutions, Thin Clients and Workstations.
- Established strategic relationships and closed yearly contracts with key accounts including Schlumberger, Nestle, Coca Cola, L’Oreal and ENI.
- Led successful deployment of high-end infrastructure solutions in major accounts through coordinated efforts of multiple support & business teams.
- Developed and trained a highly motivated sales team in the south region that expanded company reach to new customers, and improved customer interaction.
- Maintained high customer satisfaction throughout by streamlining back-end operations including support structure, logistics and documentation.
- Modernized company brand by completely redesigning the company website, company profile presentations, social media presence and promotional material.
- Transformed sales personnel’s pitches into powerful and winning presentations by constructing technology comparison sheets, product selling points, ROI graphs, and cost/benefit analyses tables. From July 2011 to February 2014 (2 years 8 months) Consulting Intern @ Helped streamline finance functions in Payroll, Bank Reconciliation, Payments, Taxation, Accounts Receivable, and Internal Audit.
- Automated bank reconciliation process by developing advanced Excel macros and then training finance staff.
- Created a time saving method for creating customers’ tax certificates through advanced MS Word features. From July 2010 to August 2010 (2 months) Finance and Business Strategy Intern @ Analyzed growth potential for UBL business expansion initiative into the insurance market. Facilitated external audit process.
- Presented to CFO detailed competitive landscape, market and economic challenges, and SWOT assessment for growth
- Identified and help resolved key audit issues proactively, coordinating with claims and internal audit departments From July 2009 to August 2009 (2 months)
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Marketing/Marketing Management, General @ University of South Carolina - Darla Moore School of Business From 2014 to 2015 Bachelor's Degree, Marketing @ Institute of Business Administration From 2007 to 2011 Talha Sheikh is skilled in: Marketing, Branding, Personal Selling, Microsoft Office, Excel, Marketing Strategy, Market Research, Business Analysis, Market Planning, Customer Relations, Marketing Research, Advertising, New Business Development, Strategic Planning, Sales
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension