International business-driven executive with a proven track record in people processes and organizational development. I have a successful track record in leading global and local functions, conducting due diligence of strategic HR processes, striking the balance of standardizing them across Business Units while maintaining local flavors/meeting business needs, counselling the C level, and leading global complex organizational
International business-driven executive with a proven track record in people processes and organizational development. I have a successful track record in leading global and local functions, conducting due diligence of strategic HR processes, striking the balance of standardizing them across Business Units while maintaining local flavors/meeting business needs, counselling the C level, and leading global complex organizational change programs.
- Broad International Experience
- Leadership and Execution
- Human Resources and Organizational Development
- Strong collaboration and presentation skills
Global SWP Business Partner for Architecture: IT and Network and Digital Services @ - Responsible for SWP / critical capability gap closure strategies in Architecture and Digital Services in Group and across all Business Units in Europe and Asia. Engaging with the business leaders on various levels to align and drive the key activities that will bring the critical capability ahead of competition in line with the ambition “Internet for all” and “Loved by Customer”. Working with a number of OD tools on a global level, including various delivery models, structures and set-ups, common job architecture, career paths, end-to-end talent management, etc. Consulting top management teams on gap closure progress and traction.
- Responsible for virtual mobility framework development aimed to ease utilization of key human resources across borders in the most efficient manner. From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Oslo Area, NorwayVP Strategic workforce planning, Group People Development @ - Set up a strategic workforce planning center of excellence in Telenor Group. Conducted due diligence of all existing SWP practices across the Business Units. Developed Group streamlined Strategic workforce planning process, embedded in strategy planning, and business reviews. Set up a team and a delivery model for SWP in Telenor Group.
- Implemented the strategic workforce planning process top down on global level. Through structured engagement with C-level leaders identified and assessed the gaps within 5 most critical organizational capabilities. Helped the business to develop timely gap closure strategies to be put in place. From February 2013 to June 2014 (1 year 5 months) Oslo Area, NorwayVice President People Processes, Group People Development @ - Owner of strategic global people processes in a complex, matrixed and global business environment. Responsible for ensuring local, regional and global implementation, continuous process improvement and process consistency.
- Process Portfolio: strategic workforce/competence planning, performance appraisal and development, talent reviews and succession planning, employee engagement.
- Implemented a Group common Talent Module in Workday (SaaS). Possess a good overview of global talent management SaaS modules.
- Piloted a non-traditional way of employee engagement surveys - Employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS) in close connection with Customer Centricity project and Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- An active member of a global HR transformation program, targeting streamlined and effective HR delivery model across Europe and Asia. From August 2011 to February 2013 (1 year 7 months) HR Senior Advisor @ Responsible for design and implementation of a global talent management concept in one of the leading telecommunication companies in the world.
-Improving Telenor Development Process from being development focused to performance management process aligned with the business with common taxonomy across the regions (impacting 35000 employees)
-Improving quality of performance management global support (single point of contact) for end-users by setting clear requirements and KPIs for the vendor
- Piloting strategic workforce planning (SWP) process in 5 countries, established SWP network, a global center of excellence, aligning SWP to operational excellence initiatives and strategy planning process.
-Improving the process of leadership pipeline from selection of talents to retention/exit. Aligning the leadership pipeline process across all countries. From October 2007 to August 2011 (3 years 11 months) Executive partner @ - Successfully entered the consultancy market with a new image making firm aiming to assist top managers and politicians to improve their public speaking skills on radio and TV.
- Involved best known journalists from radio and TV channels to train the top managers and politicians on how to deal with difficult situations when being interviewed on “live”. From February 2007 to August 2011 (4 years 7 months) Talent Development Program Manager @ - Development and implementation of talent management framework, integration into existing HR processes and business needs
- Identification of talents, development, managing pools of talents, coaching
- Succession planning
- Learning and development program management, including leadership and top management programs, distance learning From June 2004 to October 2007 (3 years 5 months) Deputy Director @ Grew up in the organization from a volunteer to a deputy director .
Deputy Director – Counterpart Creative Center
- Successfully led and managed a project “Democratizing Ukraine: small project scheme” in partnership with British Council, Ukraine, Committee of Voters of Ukraine, Ukrainian Independent Center for Political Research funded by DFID (1mln GBP project).
- Set up internal personnel development programs
- Set up performance management processes and procedures
- Fundraised 0,5 mln USD projects for organizational development
1999-2003 Project Manager and Chief Editor
- Successfully marketed and headed two international magazines “Poshtovh” and “CAP News” aimed at civil society organizations in Ukraine, Byelarus and Moldova. Funded by Charles Stuart Mott Foundation and CAP International.
- Initiated, officially registered and facilitated Ukrainian Trainer Association aimed to set professional standards and norms for training and development profession in Ukraine.
- Successfully assisted World Bank in evaluating return on investment on their national democracy projects in Ukraine (e.g. People’s Voice). From November 2000 to June 2004 (3 years 8 months)
Master of busines administration, Busines administration @ Kyiv Mohyla Business School From 2005 to 2007 Bachelor in Business Administration, Organizational management @ ICU From 1998 to 1998 Svitlana Bielushkina is skilled in: Excellent planning and organization, Strong project management, • Analytical mind, ability to see a big picture behind the details, Performance Management, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Workforce Planning, Organizational Development, Change Management, Telecommunications, Strategic Planning, Business Strategy, Management Consulting, Coaching, Personnel Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension