Marketing Manager @ Bastille is revolutionizing the way Enterprises approach security. As new threats emerge from the Internet of Things, Bastille is the only solution offering full spectrum scanning of the entire corporate airspace, delivering an unprecedented view of wireless risks before they have a chance to impact networks, people or assets. This visibility, combined with machine
Marketing Manager @ Bastille is revolutionizing the way Enterprises approach security. As new threats emerge from the Internet of Things, Bastille is the only solution offering full spectrum scanning of the entire corporate airspace, delivering an unprecedented view of wireless risks before they have a chance to impact networks, people or assets. This visibility, combined with machine learning and behavioral analytics, provides a holistic view of wireless environments, complimenting Wi-Fi and traditional security architectures. From April 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) Greater Atlanta AreaMarketing Manager @ The RiSE Scholarship Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit resource and scholarship opportunity for high school students who learn differently. Created in 2010, RiSE has awarded over 30 scholarship awards to deserving students through out the United States.
• Designed current website to meet students’ needs which included seamless navigation and a resource sections for high volumes of research materials
• Assisted in the creation of their first book, Inspire: Reflective Essays from Students Who Learn Differently, by editing and developing the cover. I also got the book on Amazon.com and created an eBook version
• Increased applicants from 400 to 1,000 high school students by increasing social media notifications and streamlining processes between Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and Pinterest
• Organized fundraisers to find supporters and raise awareness such as the 2013 Our Children Our Future Concert
• Compiled and maintained mailing list of 4,500 plus From April 2013 to March 2014 (1 year) Greater Atlanta AreaIntern @ Tecnosedia is a manufacturer of custom-built upholstered furniture in Midtown Atlanta.
• Organized and implemented inventory operations by creating an order log of all products and details
• Assisted in the simplification of the order reporting system by implementing better organization for all workroom processes From April 2012 to August 2012 (5 months) Greater Atlanta AreaMarketing Director @ Designer home consignments boutique located in Uptown New Orleans.
• Designed website to meet needs of showcasing unique furniture finds and allowing website to be easily navigated by customers
• Assisted the marketing team in making full page ads in New Orleans Living and Gambit Magazine as well as billboard ads on city streetcars
• Increased inventory by over 20% by finding new clientele which developed my communication skills, cold call skills, and organization skills From April 2011 to August 2011 (5 months) Greater New Orleans AreaIntern @ • Increased efficiency of day to day activities by assisting in furniture inspections and client’s home measurements
• Worked with sales representatives to choose store inventory samples and request fabrics for clients From May 2010 to August 2010 (4 months) Greater New Orleans Area
Bachelor's Degree, Marketing @ Georgia Institute of Technology From 2009 to 2014 Sophie Koch is skilled in: Marketing, Leadership, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Website Development, Interior Design, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Facebook, Social Media, Marketing Communications, Event Planning, Web Design, Fundraising, B2B Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension