C-level Executive, Successful Entrepreneur, Business Development Consultant, Revenue Generation Specialist, Corporate Mentor, Advisor and Coach providing direction and strategic expertise for domestic and global enterprises. Dynamic, profit-driven leadership in both Sales and Operations, creating new revenue streams, growing revenue and increasing the bottom line. Proven high revenue track record bringing a range of new products to market,
C-level Executive, Successful Entrepreneur, Business Development Consultant, Revenue Generation Specialist, Corporate Mentor, Advisor and Coach providing direction and strategic expertise for domestic and global enterprises. Dynamic, profit-driven leadership in both Sales and Operations, creating new revenue streams, growing revenue and increasing the bottom line. Proven high revenue track record bringing a range of new products to market, developing winning strategies and delivering sound results. Expertise in ERP, SaaS, Clinical, Financial and Learning Resources Software (LMS), and in Print and Electronic Media. Impressive P&L management, driving compelling growth in revenue and profits in a range of businesses. Documented success recruiting, training and managing multi-location, cross-functional and virtual teams across a spectrum of geographies.
Chief Executive Officer @ River Ocean Compliance provides sanitation and disinfection products and compliance training. ROC features the Halo Disinfection System from SanoSil. From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Chief Executive Officer @ Direct sales of products into the health care field through a network of affiliates. Featured products are the Epiflo wound treatment from Ogenix, the Breas line of medical ventilators and the Halo DS through a partnership with River Ocean Compliance. Serve as a Business Coach, Interim Executive and Strategic Advisor for client companies. Provide sales training and sales management consulting to variety of industries in multiple vertical markets. Deliver Sales in the C Suite executive development programs delivered to International directors, managers and senior executives in a range of Fortune 100 global organizations operating in the consulting, technology and manufacturing verticals. From October 2007 to Present (8 years 3 months) Managing Partner, Chief Operating Officer @ Provide Senior Leadership for this cross-functional outsourcing and revenue generation firm. Sales Hunter driving B2B revenue generation through Direct and Channel Sales.
• Channel Sales for each of our represented product lines in diverse market verticals.
• Account Management to maximize revenue from existing customers.
• Post Sales Support to build long-term customer relationships.
• Track Key Performance Indicators for each product line.
• Manage the selection of products and services which will be of most benefit to our U.S. and global customer base.
• Provide full-spectrum consulting services to clients for new product introductions and new business development.
• Negotiate all client contracts and product agreements. From May 2006 to Present (9 years 8 months) VP Sales & Marketing @ Functional COO for largest software company in the Long Term Care vertical. Planning and execution of national sales and marketing initiatives within this Fortune 500 subsidiary. Consistently delivered high-caliber results with operational responsibility for support, implementation and training for category-leading software company. Subsidiary of Omnicare, Inc., HQ Cincinnati, OH.
• Budget / P&L and full operational responsibility for 37% of total company employees.
• Innovative approaches produced enterprise-wide sales, resulting in significant growth to the bottom line.
• Consistent profit increases of 30% annually, for over 5 years, through active P&L management.
• Developed and implemented multi-channel programs to capture additional gains, driving total company revenue to record levels.
• Achieved significant growth and increased profitability while target vertical market experienced marked financial decline with 18-20% of prospects in bankruptcy each year.
• Member of Senior Executive Committee managing the company. Collaborated with CEO, CTO, VP Product Management, VP of Operations and CFO to streamline organization and maximize operations, creating record profit environment in company history.
• Oversaw a virtual organization encompassing 15 geographic locations nationwide, insuring maximum productivity from each member of the team.
• Leveraged responsibility for Governmental Relations representing company as national Board Member and member of industry trade organizations and committees. Lobbied US Congress and facilitated Congressional lobbying efforts on behalf of industry. From November 1999 to May 2006 (6 years 7 months) Senior Account Manager @ Managed all sales and marketing activities in the Northwest and West Coast regions. HQ Kansas City, Kansas.
• Achieved second-highest sales position in dollars sold in first year of software sales while effectively meeting the demands of managing the company’s largest geographic territory with smallest number of prospects.
• Built referral network and sources throughout territory to create new opportunities and maximize revenue. From October 1996 to November 1999 (3 years 2 months) National Sales Manager @ Promoted to manage pricing and inventory in order to maximize national revenue. HQ Peoria, Illinois.
• Achieved highest revenue figures in 22-station ownership group.
• Trained new national rep firm to handle station inventory and create revenue.
• Developed sales packages and promotions to effectively utilize inventory and reach total station revenue goals.
• Served as station IT consultant. From 1994 to 1996 (2 years) Local Sales Manager @ • Managed sales team to produce over $3 Million in local and regional revenue. HQ Terre Haute, Indiana.
• Directly responsible for developing team that produced 21% increases in local direct revenue.
• Responsible for all revenue forecasting from all sources, all market research, packaging of all inventory and development of all sales and rate structures.
• Managed automated computer avail and research system. From 1992 to 1994 (2 years) Terre Haute, Indiana AreaSr. Account Manager @ Directed operation of satellite office, consistently producing well over 25% of revenue brought in by a seven-person staff while setting station records for new business development. Responsible for training new sales staff and creating all packages and promotions for satellite office. Managed computer avail systems for station. HQ Jefferson City, Missouri. From 1990 to 1992 (2 years) Sales Manager @ Directed all advertising and subscription building activites for the start-up of Lawyers Weekly in Missouri. Hired all staff, designed all promotions. Exceeded sales and subscription quotas and built the team which carried the company to success over the next four years. From October 1988 to March 1990 (1 year 6 months)
BA, Business @ Columbia College From 1984 to 1986 Outward Bound, Hurricane Island From 1972 to 1972 North Florida Junior CollegeNorth Florida Junior College Sea Stipe is skilled in: Product Development, P&L, Entrepreneur, Cross-functional Team Leadership, New Business Development, Entrepreneurship, Building Relationships, Income Statement, Account Management, Strategy, Sales Operations, Strategic Planning, Product Management, Sales, Business Development