Life, professional and mindset coach @ SLWLifestyle coaching
Marketing Operations Manager @ Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
Dunfermline High School
Events co-ordinator @ A highly competent, capable and resourceful events coordinator with good all round experience of event development and management Self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a can-do positive attitude with a proven ability to ensure the smooth running of each event hosted. Experienced in budget management and hosting annual conferences to smaller event sessions. Organising all social
Events co-ordinator @ A highly competent, capable and resourceful events coordinator with good all round experience of event development and management Self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a can-do positive attitude with a proven ability to ensure the smooth running of each event hosted. Experienced in budget management and hosting annual conferences to smaller event sessions. Organising all social events internally, organising and facilitating our corporate events such as our Nucleus user sessions across the UK, our corporate annual strategy event in the Midlands and Investment academies in London.
- Developing, organising, planning and promoting a range of events
- Creating promotional material for the event & distributing it to the target audience
- Preparing and managing budgets for the event
- Post event tasks, managing evaluation form analysis, thank you emails
- Building good relationships with our audience
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers
- Reviewing and sourcing the locations where the event is to be held.
- Dealing with contract and payments
I have been charity coordinator for the past four years at Nucleus, and it's part of the job I like to think I thrive in. I have worked with The Sick Kids, Teenage Cancer Trust, Alzheimer's and Bowel Cancer UK. We have a great social bunch at Nucleus and I feel having a busy charity events diary is a great way to have fun and keep the organisation engaged as well as raising money for charity.
If you wish to speak to me regarding charity work - please email me - [email protected] From December 2011 to Present (3 years 11 months) Marketing/events communications support @ A confident, honest and hardworking individual with extensive knowledge of supporting a communications team in all areas.
Supporting the communications process by being involved in the day-to-day activities of the marketing strategy and by providing an invaluable support service to the communications and marketing team.
- Issuing quarterly benchmarking surveys to all advisers and users of the platform
- Issuing adviser communications
- Updating the platform noticeboard with current communications
- Building our fortnightly newsletter and distributing along with other communications
- Working with the tool InDesign to brand up all events and communication documents
- Updating the monthly MI
- Working with the marketing manager in implementing marketing campaigns
- Liaising on a daily basis with customers and suppliers
- Distribution list updating using sales force and our in house tool, Jira
- Running referral campaigns (creating the brief/planning/working with the sales team etc)
- Assisting in organising all corporate events
- Maintain the internal sales hub with current sales aids/slides etc
- Assisting the communications team with day-to-day administration duties
- Looking after internal events budget for all events expenditure From January 2013 to July 2014 (1 year 7 months) Office Administrator @ Working as part of a team and supporting the office manager. Responsible for the day-to-day tasks and administrative duties of the office including covering the reception area.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office
- Setting up and coordinating meetings and conferences
- Updating, processing and filing of all documents
- Updating & maintain the holiday and absence register
- Organising business travel, itineraries, and accommodation for managers
- Dealing with suppliers invoices and raising purchasing orders
- Faxing, printing, photocopying, filing and scanning
- Dealing with the building supervisors
- Coordinating office moves
- Monitoring the office inventory, stock and ordering supplies From July 2010 to January 2013 (2 years 7 months) Nucleus financialHairdresser @ From February 2008 to March 2010 (2 years 2 months) Edinburgh
Dunfermline High School From 2004 to 2008 Sarah Whitelaw is skilled in: Events Organisation, Executive..., Corporate Events, Meeting Scheduling, Event Planning, Enthusiastic..., Internal Communications, High level of initiative, Direct Mail Campaigns, Teamwork, Calendaring, Administrative..., Mail Merge, Internal Events, Proofreading, Creative Problem Solving, Market Research, Minute Taking, Minutes, Investments, Events Coordination, Marketing, Management, Event Management, Financial Services, Communication, Sales
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension