Programmer / Analyst (EMR), Team Lead @ Marshfield Clinic
Solutions Architect @ From September 2013 to Present (2 years 2 months) Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul AreaLead Systems Analyst @ From June 2011 to September 2013 (2 years 4 months) Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul AreaEMR Development @ From November 2010 to June 2011 (8 months) West Palm Beach, Florida AreaProgrammer / Analyst (EMR), Team Lead @ Marshfield Clinic is
Solutions Architect @ From September 2013 to Present (2 years 2 months) Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul AreaLead Systems Analyst @ From June 2011 to September 2013 (2 years 4 months) Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul AreaEMR Development @ From November 2010 to June 2011 (8 months) West Palm Beach, Florida AreaProgrammer / Analyst (EMR), Team Lead @ Marshfield Clinic is a pioneer in medical information systems and research. Designed and developed CattailsMD, a CCHIT certified Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system as a part of the development team. Had the opportunity to work individually as well as in large cross-functional global groups. Experienced in all phases of projects, from pre-planning to deployment.
Some highlights include:
- Managed outsourced software development projects with supervision over a cross-functional virtual team of 12 offshore members.
- Led the development and deployment of the in-house CattailsMD suite of clinical applications, a CCHIT certified EHR/PM system.
- Chaired a special task group to redesign software training curriculum.
- Designed and developed interface applications for bi-directional HL7 2.x messages using Marshfield Clinic’s home grown interface engine. Worked on mapping and translating messages between incompatible healthcare systems.
- Data architecture and warehousing: Designed and developed a new observations data collection system, used by over 10,000 users. Developed data architecture and data mining models for the system.
- Engaged in all stages of technology project lifecycle, from planning to deployment and end-user support.
- Performed detailed analysis of clinical processes, and helped gather requirements and create design specifications for software to support chartless clinical workflows.
- Led the analysis of Documentation Management and Transcription (pool management) systems.
- Provided 4 weeks of hands-on training for a group of 40 developers in India.
- Customized and delivered technical training for over 30 newly hired programmers in a classroom setting, totaling over 200 hours of technical training. From June 2005 to November 2010 (5 years 6 months) Marketing Intern @ Conducted customer research, and recommended different marketing approaches based on market segmentation. From February 2005 to May 2005 (4 months) Accounting and IT Intern @ - Designed the in-house Customer Relationship Management software in conjunction with several consulting firms.
- Performed audits for a five-star hotel. From May 2004 to August 2004 (4 months)
MBA, International Business and Corporate Strategy @ University of Minnesota - Carlson School of Management From 2008 to 2010 BBA, Business Administration @ University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire From 2002 to 2005 BSc, Computer Science - Software Engineering @ University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire From 2002 to 2005 From 2000 to 2002 Mayo College From 1995 to 1999 Sandeep Bang is skilled in: Business Analysis, Project Management, Business Intelligence, Healthcare, Data Analysis, Process Improvement, Enterprise Architecture, Data Warehousing, SDLC, Healthcare Information..., Analysis, Vendor Management, Agile Methodologies, Team Leadership, EMR, EHR, Healthcare Information..., SQL, CRM, Training, Oracle
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension