Rupinder Goel is a global technology leader with over 25 years of experience in IT and telecommunications for B2B and B2C. Having completed his undergraduate in India and graduation in USA. Global working experience in Canada, USA, England, South Africa, Singapore, Africa and India. He has moved to India for deploying business transformation models using technology for
Rupinder Goel is a global technology leader with over 25 years of experience in IT and telecommunications for B2B and B2C. Having completed his undergraduate in India and graduation in USA. Global working experience in Canada, USA, England, South Africa, Singapore, Africa and India. He has moved to India for deploying business transformation models using technology for emerging markets of Asia and Africa.
Rupinder is Global CIO for Tata Communications Ltd across all lines of Business encompassing Voice, Network, Growth Ventures and all other allied lines of Business. Rupinder is leading Digital Transformation at Tata Communications by driving adoption of cloud, mobility, big data, social and automation.
Specialties: Telecommunication, Digital, IT, Startegic Outsourcing
Global CIO @ Responsible for Global IT at Tata Communications group Companies. From November 2013 to Present (2 years 2 months) Pune Area, IndiaCTIO @ - Driving the vision of IT & Networks through technology and innovation
- Building outcome oriented technology outsourcing models to deliver next generation IT for enabling growth and differentiated customer experience
- Steering executive partner governance with global partners to drive business outcome linked deliveries From November 2012 to November 2013 (1 year 1 month) London, United KingdomChief Information Officer - International @ - Lead IT organisation across International locations (Africa Continent -16 countries) through technology and innovation. Establishing IT as a business enabler and driver through clear goals and execution.
- Enable and develop Business Ecosystem of new revenue streams including media exchange, cloud, apps store and many other innovative solutions.
- Envisioning, planning & ensuring implementation of IT projects for all lines of business) of Bharti Airtel, International.
- Devising and implementing technical architecture for the organisation in line with the business strategy and encompassing Global trends.
- Running and building a scalable and robust IT infrastructure.
- Establishing effective Governance and Control Mechanisms within the Technology function including partner management for excellence in performance.
- Ensuring best in class internal and external user experience and measuring the same through formal business engagement models with various departments like marketing, customer service, finance, HR, regulatory and all other functions. From April 2010 to October 2012 (2 years 7 months) CIO, Enterprise Services and Group Chief Service Delivery @ From July 2006 to April 2010 (3 years 10 months) Shared Service Senior Leader @ Global IT Shared Services
Global Network Services
Product development and automation for Pratt & Whitney From June 1986 to June 2006 (20 years 1 month) Hartford, Connecticut Area
mba @ Purdue University - Krannert School of Management From 2002 to 2005 Rupinder Goel is skilled in: Telecommunications, Vendor Management, Service Delivery, VAS, Managed Services, Team Management, IT Service Management, IT Strategy, Data Center, IT Operations, Outsourcing, Computer Network Operations, ITIL, BSS, Network Design
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension