Sr. Technical Recruiter @ International Programming & Systems, Inc.
Technical Recruiter @ Blue Jeans has doubled in size each year since we started in 2009. Our revenue in our first 3 years of selling exceeds those of Salesforce, Netsuite and SuccessFactors and other high performing SAAS companies in their first 3 years of sales. We are in the top 1% of SAAS companies worldwide. Our company
Technical Recruiter @ Blue Jeans has doubled in size each year since we started in 2009. Our revenue in our first 3 years of selling exceeds those of Salesforce, Netsuite and SuccessFactors and other high performing SAAS companies in their first 3 years of sales. We are in the top 1% of SAAS companies worldwide. Our company will continue to double in size over the next 12 months-18 months, which presents a lot of opportunity for the right person.
Send me your resumes! [email protected] From February 2015 to Present (11 months) Sr. Technical Recruiter @ • Manage full cycle recruitment (source, screen, negotiate, candidate close) for multiple requisitions.
• Engage passive top-tier candidates on social networks and persuade them into applying to open positions.
• Source for qualified candidates by headhunting from competing companies, querying internal databases & job boards, open web searches, and partnering with University Career Centers.
• Utilize knowledge of programming languages, development stacks, and technical terminology to identify qualified IT candidates.
• Interview candidates over the phone, Skype, and in-person meetings.
• Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process. From April 2010 to December 2014 (4 years 9 months) Export Agent @ • Coordinated international shipments for biotech & pharmaceutical clients in a TSA regulated environment.
• Achieved 100% success rate with coordinating export shipments. Resulted in excellent customer satisfaction, eliminated fines from the TSA, and developed the ability work with speed and accuracy.
• Responsible for weekly consolidation shipments. Arranged logistics between airline carriers, customers, and vendors for 15-20 biotech accounts.
• Created invoices on file maker and excel by calculating fees in accordance with contracted rates. Uploaded documents onto an online file-sharing system.
• Checked documents for accuracy to ensure compliance with export regulations. Improved efficiency by reducing billing errors. From July 2008 to June 2009 (1 year)
B.A. East Asian Studies 3.64 GPA, International Relations and Affairs @ University of California, Davis Ricky Matsuno is skilled in: Account Management, Applicant Tracking Systems, Technical Recruiting, Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, Business Development, Sourcing, Talent Management, Building Relationships, SDLC, Permanent Placement, Management, Contract Recruitment, Interviews, Executive Search
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension