Business Development Manager APAC @ Broadbean provides a sophisticated yet user friendly recruitment technology in which helps to reduce your recruitment spend significantly while allowing you to easily maximise and manage your ROI on your marketing channels and your internal recruitment teams. We connect your recruitment database or talent management system with direct feeds to over 7,500
Business Development Manager APAC @ Broadbean provides a sophisticated yet user friendly recruitment technology in which helps to reduce your recruitment spend significantly while allowing you to easily maximise and manage your ROI on your marketing channels and your internal recruitment teams. We connect your recruitment database or talent management system with direct feeds to over 7,500 job boards and social media channels globally, from one online platform.
Broadbean Technology are renowned leaders in the recruitment software space. We’re 14 years old yet still get a massive kick out of creating award winning products and improving recruitment processes and workflow. Broadbean have a reputation for being passionate about our business while delivering results. We work hard to maintain our excellent relationships with technology vendors, the major recruitment channels and, of course, our clients - wherever they are in the world. From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Casual Residential Care Officer @ * Create and maintain a safe, supportive and
home-like environment where children can develop
intellectually and emotionally.
* Build relationships with children in
care while teaching them skills and engaging them in a
range of educational and recreational activities. From November 2013 to January 2014 (3 months) Office Manager @ Responsibilities include:
- Business reporting – Profit / Loss
- Staff Scheduling
- Assist with running toolbox meetings
- Organising required documentation for field staff / site administrators (site access paperwork,
inductions, JMP’s etc)
- Maintaining current employee information and employee certifications
- Implement key register / Coded key system
- Lease renewals / termination on properties.
- Arranging housing repairs / maintenance
- Arranging vehicle repairs and substitute vehicles when required.
- Arranging hire vehicles and accommodation for interstate travel
- Process improvement – creating / modifying forms, implementing new processes for tasks
- Organise on boarding/starter packs for new employees
- Order and track PPE
- Fortnightly payroll for 10+ staff includes, checking and entering timesheets, processing through
MYOB, reimbursements etc
- Generating / sending out invoices
- Accounts Payable / Accounts receivable
- Contract adjustments
- MYOB data entry, reconciliation, reporting
- Personal Assistant duties to Managing Director and Operations Manager
- Creating purchase orders and keeping records of purchase orders for invoicing purposes From August 2012 to December 2013 (1 year 5 months) Contract - HR Administrator / Project Secretary @ - Coordinating JDN inductions and gathering relevant and required documentation for mobilisation
- Arranging pre-employment medicals / arranging drug and alcohols screenings
- Creating purchase orders / record keeping
- Updating employee records in database
- Advising and/or arranging renewals on expired inductions/qualifications i.e PHPA Induction, MSIC cards, High Risk cards, Construction cards etc
- Mobilising BHP contractors in ERMS
- Booking relevant training and liaising with employees/contractors to ensure attendance
- Organising appropriate housing/accommodation for employees/new starts/contractors.
- Maintaining housing register / spreadsheet. Coordinating maintenance. Handling lease renewals
- Organising appropriate vehicles for employees/contractors. Hire / Company owned.
- Keeping record of all company owned vehicles / booking services / repairs / registration when required
- Implementing / Maintaining key register
- Assisting project managers and superintendents From June 2012 to August 2012 (3 months) Delivery Account Manager @ From January 2012 to May 2012 (5 months) Sydney, AustraliaRecruitment Consultant @ Supplying contract and permanent IT talent from Helpdesk Support to Project Managers and Chief Information Officers, covering the full project lifecycle as well as specialist niche technologies.
My role as a Recruitment Consultant invloved working with and matching skilled candidates to suitable contract and permanent positions predominantly in Sydney, NSW. From March 2010 to December 2011 (1 year 10 months) Sydney, AustraliaFinance Administrator / Contractor Care Consultant @ Peoplebank is an IT&T recruitment company.
I worked for Peoplebanks Head Office as a Contractor Care Consultant and Finance Administrator.
- Producing Contracts and Contract extensions accurately and efficiently
- Maintaining information in systems to assist both payroll and account managers
- Link between Payroll and Account Managers to ensure smooth error-free pay runs
- Ensure all ‘missing documents’ are collected to ensure contractors are paid
- General Administration Duties
- Project tasks as required i.e. compliance tasks, tasks to ensure smooth transition from one finance system to another etc.. From June 2008 to March 2010 (1 year 10 months) Sydney, Australia
Business IV @ TAFE From 2007 to 2008 Rebecca Dimmock is skilled in: Technical Recruiting, Internet Recruiting, Recruitment Advertising, Job Posting, Rate Negotiation, Reference Checking, Candidate Screening, Candidate Assessment, Lead Generation, Service Delivery, Payroll Administration, Screening Resumes, Negotiation, Contract Recruitment, Permanent Placement
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension