Public Relations Intern @ Fifteen Minutes Public Relations
Independent Contractor @ Ulyngo, Inc.
Poly Prep Country Day School
Currently a Senior at Chapman University studying Sociology and Education. Passionate about human thought and interaction. Past work experience has helped to develop strong creativity, excellent sales skills, and leadership. Additionally, she has a strong foundation in social media and networking. Phoebe hopes that her excellent communication skills and desire for learning will lead her in her
Currently a Senior at Chapman University studying Sociology and Education. Passionate about human thought and interaction. Past work experience has helped to develop strong creativity, excellent sales skills, and leadership. Additionally, she has a strong foundation in social media and networking. Phoebe hopes that her excellent communication skills and desire for learning will lead her in her professional pursuits.
Director of Operations @ - Lead weekly meetings with on campus representatives to go over marketing events, social media campaigns, and strategic partnerships.
- Overlook all positions in marketing, social media, partnerships, and interns.
- Make sure all on campus reps know and complete their weekly duties.
- Provide a line of communication between on campus representatives and CEO. From June 2015 to Present (7 months) Orange County, California AreaPublic Relations Intern @ - Generated press materials and media lists for clients in lifestyle brands, corporate entertainment and talent departments.
- Assisted red carpet events in VIP check in and escorting of VIP guests.
- Created and pitched a full PR plan, "Bebop For A Cause With Lea DeLaria" to present to the agency.
- Tracked and presented media outreach from events to various clients. From June 2015 to August 2015 (3 months) Independent Contractor @ - Managed multiple social media platforms for the brand
- Served as an on campus representative providing information and promotional products for students
- Helped plan the first on-campus launch at Chapman University as well as promotional marketing events From November 2014 to August 2015 (10 months) Orange County, California AreaSales Associate @ - Worked on the floor as a sales associate providing excellent customer service
- Handled stock transportation between flagships
- Communicated with staff at all other flagships on a daily basis
- Aided managers in merchandizing new product and stock From June 2014 to August 2014 (3 months) Public Relations Intern @ - Generated top blogger reports for data analysis
- Stocked and organized samples to be transferred in and out of office
- Created presentations on successful media and advertising campaigns From June 2014 to June 2014 (1 month) Greater New York City AreaSecretary @ - Transferred all calls and visitors that came into the office
- Assisted Ronald Lauder and staff in day-to-day tasks
- Organized and delivered all mail and packaging to company staff From July 2012 to August 2012 (2 months) Greater New York City AreaSummer Camp Counselor @ - Taught and led class sessions for groups of girls ages 4-6
- Helped the young girls develop a foundation to become strong empowered women
- Focused lessons on design, building, and science From June 2011 to July 2011 (2 months)
Bachelor's Degree, Sociology and Education, Junior @ Chapman University From 2012 to 2016 Poly Prep Country Day School From 2008 to 2012 Phoebe Schramm is skilled in: Social Media, Public Relations, PowerPoint, Facebook, Strategic Communications, Marketing, Leadership, Editing, Media Relations, Time Management, Public Speaking, Event Planning, Press Releases, Instagram, Sample Coordination, Blogger Research
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension