Vice President of Business Development @ ampiO Solutions
National Account Manager / Software Sales @ Monster
Account Manager / Sales Director @ Apollo Group
I am a Dedicated, Award Winning, Sales Executive. I believe that doing what is right develops trust that allows leaders to challenge substandard expectations and become agents of change. It allows people to see past quotas, and spreadsheets and truly commit to creating solutions that solve business issues the RIGHT way. I have a proven track record
I am a Dedicated, Award Winning, Sales Executive. I believe that doing what is right develops trust that allows leaders to challenge substandard expectations and become agents of change. It allows people to see past quotas, and spreadsheets and truly commit to creating solutions that solve business issues the RIGHT way. I have a proven track record of leading unprecedented revenue growth, despite the demands of ever changing environments. I am a dedicated Sales Executive with a vision and experience to align IT tools and solutions with corporate vision to take industry leaders to the next level.
Vice President of Business Development @ Managed over 6 Million Dollars in annual Revenue in end to end IT solutions.
• Managed all direct client and partner relationships, Direct and Channel sales.
• Increased current client revenue by over 200%.
• Streamline customer processes through creating, delivering, and servicing custom built cloud based software solutions.
• Azure, O365, SharePoint, MS Dynamics, and MS Project expert!
• Managed sales, account management, and marketing staff.
• Designed / delivered solutions whose cost was offset by their savings.
• Managed all Microsoft Partner Program relationships.
• Created cloud based solutions utilizing the full Microsoft Product Stack including Azure.
• Created SOWs, Contracts, and owned all negotiations. From February 2014 to Present (1 year 9 months) Dallas/Fort Worth AreaNational Account Manager / Software Sales @ Managed over 2 Million Dollars in annual Revenue in cloud based data solutions.
• Turned around a troubled book of over 20 Monster clients.
• Led an aggressive growth strategy focusing on New Account Development increasing personal book revenue by 25% in 2012 and 30% in 2013.
• MVP Award (awarded to top 10%) 2012 and 2013.
• Led Mid-West Division in Software / Solution Sales in 2013.
• Led Mid-West Division in Overall Customer Satisfaction.
• Relationship Management with Monster’s enterprise level customers.
• Consulted with C-level contacts to show cost / benefit of partnering to develop creative software and service based solutions to achieve individual corporate strategies.
• Streamlined client processes through identifying data issues and positioning cloud based software / data archiving solutions.
• Designed and implemented Cloud Based Big Data solutions
• All solutions reduced my client’s overall HR spend and instilled long term processes that made entire recruiting teams more efficient.
• Created and delivered presentations, training, trade show demonstrations, and all reports, including monthly, quarterly and annual reviews. From January 2012 to February 2014 (2 years 2 months) Dallas/Fort Worth AreaAccount Manager / Sales Director @ - Managing the campus recruitment process.
- Responsible for creating and implementing continuing training for current employees.
- Created several contact strategies and processes implemented throughout the organization.
- Creation and implementation of training, team building, and motivational activities.
- Created and implemented a highly effective conversation strategy and trained said strategy throughout my division.
- Collaborative program with senior management to implement a contact and retention plan to achieve established campus goals.
- Top Performer Award earned repeatedly throughout 2009,2010, and 2011 From July 2009 to November 2011 (2 years 5 months) Phoenix, Arizona AreaSales and Marketing Director @ - Responsible for managing, training, coaching, and motivating sales staff.
- Developed a dynamic sales strategy that increased annual production by 18%.
- Revamped, retrained, and restructured the entire sales / marketing division driving a lead generation increase by over 300% from 2005 to 2009.
- Created and implemented a compensation and incentive program for sales staff that simultaneously rewarded top performers and lowered overhead.
- Distinguished for repairing troubled client relationships.
- Created and managed complex client financial strategies. From May 2005 to July 2009 (4 years 3 months) Greater Salt Lake City AreaSales and Marketing Director @ - Responsible for managing sales staff in a highly competitive growth driven environment.
- Responsible for overseeing all residential and commercial remodels and new construction.
- Instrumental in repairing and growing relationships with former clients increasing average quarterly sales by 15%.
- Recruitment, training, and retention of 20-200 employees including all vendor relations.
- Development and implementation of multiple scheduling and training methods. Creating budgets, ordering product, and ensuring all quotas and budget goals were met. From January 2003 to August 2007 (4 years 8 months) Greater Salt Lake City Area
Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Accounting and Business/Management @ Western International University O. LeRoy Cluff is skilled in: Leadership, Management, Sales, Lead Generation, Account Management, Training, Recruiting, SharePoint, SaaS, Strategic Partnerships, CRM, Data Management, Contract Negotiation, Relationship Management, New Business Development, Office 365, Marketing Strategy, Cold Calling, Customer Retention, B2B, Sales Management, Team Building, Talent Acquisition, Sales Process, Building Relationships, Business Development, Direct Sales, Solution Selling, Project Management, Financial Analysis, Project Estimation, Strategy, Onboarding, Marketing, Sales Operations, Sales Director, Marketing Director, Superintendents, Coaching, Strategic Planning, Budgets, Sales Presentations, Project Planning, Executive Management, Key Account Management, Team Leadership, Competitive Analysis, Forecasting, Selling, Contemporary Dance
Looking for a different
O. LeRoy Cluff?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension