Vice President, Business Development Officer @ Metropolitan Commercial Bank
Assistant Vice President, Business Development Officer @ PNC Bank
Assistant Vice President, Business Banker @ JPMorgan Chase
BS, Real Estate @
New York University
Corporate banker with a proven record of success cultivating relationships with middle market companies and strategic partners to uncover and originate new lending opportunities across diverse sectors. Combine complex analytical skills, product knowledge, consultative sales competencies, and diplomatic negotiation to execute financing transactions, including revolver, syndications, cash and asset based loans. Serve as a trusted advisor to
Corporate banker with a proven record of success cultivating relationships with middle market companies and strategic partners to uncover and originate new lending opportunities across diverse sectors. Combine complex analytical skills, product knowledge, consultative sales competencies, and diplomatic negotiation to execute financing transactions, including revolver, syndications, cash and asset based loans. Serve as a trusted advisor to new and existing clients; generate new revenue and consistently exceed performance objectives. Build confidence, trust, and collaborative working relationships with internal and external partners, including investment banking, private equity, and sponsor groups to orchestrate the loan process in compliance with regulatory guidelines and customer expectations.
Core competencies include:
Financial Modeling & Analysis • Due Diligence • Deal Structuring, Negotiation & Execution • Team Leadership
Project Management • Collateral, Credit & Cash Flow Analysis • Cross-Functional Teamwork
Loan Origination & Execution • Business Cultivation • Sales & Business Development
Vice President, Business Development Officer @ Cultivate relationships with strategic partners and referral sources, including investment banks, private equity firms, accountants, and attorneys to uncover middle market lending opportunities with companies ranging from $10 million to $2 billion in revenue. Conduct extensive financial analysis and due diligence to understand clients business models, plans, and strategies; assess account receivables, inventory, and equipment; obtain commitment fee and term sheets; and analyze field audits to determine borrowing base. Collect, analyze, and prepare packages for underwriters to present to credit committee for lending approval. Collaborate as part of a cross-functional team to assess, underwrite, and monitor revolver.
• Worked closely with the CEO of a $15 million consulting company to structure $1 million revolver facility for working capital.
• Originated $475 million senior secured credit facility for $2 billion hospital operator in California; syndication included $225 million asset based revolver and $250 million term loan for target acquisition.
• Collaborated with CEO and CFO to structure $7 million credit facility to fund exponential growth of a technical field services company with $32 million revenue projections in 2014 and $145 million by 2018. From January 2014 to July 2014 (7 months) Greater New York City AreaAssistant Vice President, Business Development Officer @ Performed business development initiatives to develop lending opportunities and grow lending portfolio. Targeted businesses and professional services, including healthcare, medical group, and dental practices with $10 to $50 million in sales and $10 million credit exposure. Managed and grew center of influence (COI), including CPAs, lawyers, and buy-in/buy-out brokers to generate leads, source, and prospect transactions. Leveraged consultative approach to cross-sell treasury management, merchant services, and credit products.
• Introduced $20 million loan, and partnered with asset based lending team to execute and close transaction; coordinated meetings and analyzed data to obtain approval.
• Analyzed liquidity, leverage, accounts receivables and payables, and investments; reviewed tax returns, and financial statements to develop and recommend financing, lending, and cash flow optimization strategies.
• Ranked #1 producer in the Northeast Business Banking division for loan origination and revenue generation; booked $2 million in loans quarterly, and consistently exceeded quota From 2011 to 2014 (3 years) Greater New York City AreaAssistant Vice President, Business Banker @ Managed a large portfolio of 250 premiere commercial accounts. Marketed products and built enduring strategic partnerships with COI and personal bankers. Trained representatives on cross-selling deposits, credit, convenience and personal products, commercial line of credit, and term and SBA loans.
• Advised clients on obtaining credit facilities and commercial term loans for growth, acquisition, and working capital needs.
• Exceeded aggressive sales goals; secured 20 new customers, closed $250,000 in new loans, and acquired $400,000 in new deposits monthly; generated $500,000 of new assets.
• Achieved #1 sales producer with top cross-sell ratio in Manhattan East and West in 2009 and 2010. Maintained top 10% status throughout tenure and earned MVP of sales training in 2007 From 2007 to 2011 (4 years) Greater New York City AreaPersonal Banker/Small Business Specialist @ Marketed and sold retail banking products to personal and small business clients. Served as interim assistant manager and oversaw daily operations. Met and exceeded sales targets; opened 15 new accounts monthly.
• Managed the largest client, a $20 million account; facilitated banking transactions, and analyzed funds to secure the best possible interest rate. From 2005 to 2007 (2 years) Greater New York City AreaReal Estate Agent @ Leased residential and commercial real estate properties. Rented on average 10 apartments per month. Managed a portfolio of 150 listings. Created effective marketing strategy to generate revenue. Consistently exceeded monthly sales goals. From 2003 to 2005 (2 years)
MBA, Finance @ City University of New York-Baruch College - Zicklin School of Business From 2008 to 2010 BS, Real Estate @ New York University From 2003 to 2008 Nikolay MBA is skilled in: Financial Analysis, Banking, Financial Modeling, Valuation, Portfolio Management, Commercial Lending, Credit, Finance, Mutual Funds, Real Estate, Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Leadership, Project Management, Mergers & Acquisitions, Loans, Financial Services, Business Analysis, Due Diligence, Investments
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension