Sr. Account Executive, General Business @ Salesforce
Senior Enterprise Sales Executive @ Satmetrix
I work with growing software companies on the West Coast who don't want to build their organization on an unstable infrastructure of point-solutions that don't integrate to account for their business. NetSuite is a fully-encompassing, cloud-based software platform that allows business to run all of their business operations in one place. Often times, other solutions only solve
I work with growing software companies on the West Coast who don't want to build their organization on an unstable infrastructure of point-solutions that don't integrate to account for their business. NetSuite is a fully-encompassing, cloud-based software platform that allows business to run all of their business operations in one place. Often times, other solutions only solve a piece of the puzzle, whether it’s only accounting, or only sales, or only e-commerce. We took the recent move to the cloud one step farther by providing businesses a platform as a service designed to work with businesses of all sizes. Whether your company is pre-revenue with funding or thousands of employees and billions of dollars in revenue, the ecosystem of NetSuite customers contains all and welcomes all.
With over 3,000 software companies streamlining Financial Accounting, Complex Billing, Rev Rec and Renewals, and all their operations on NetSuite, we are the one and only true platform for software companies to grow without having to pay multiple vendors to solve just one piece of the puzzle.
Account Executive | Software Vertical @ I specialize with growing software companies on the West Coast looking to optimize their business management processes through an integrated platform for Accounting, Revenue Recognition, Complex Billing, Subscriptions Management, Professional Services Automation, HR, etc.
With more than 2,500 software customers, NetSuite is the Gartner-rated fastest growing financial management solution on the planet for software companies growing from Start-up to IPO. From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Business Development Representative @ I take a consultative approach in working with potential customers of NetSuite, the world's leading provider of cloud-based business management software. NetSuite helps companies run their entire business with a single unified, cloud-based system covering customer relationship management (CRM), eCommerce, enterprise resource planning (ERP), professional services automation (PSA), order management, accounting and more.
Over 20,000 organizations around the world use NetSuite to scale their businesses cost-effectively and to support global growth, by streamlining processes, providing real-time visibility across the organization, enabling anytime anywhere access to critical business data, and reducing IT costs. From August 2014 to July 2015 (1 year) Greater Boston AreaTalent Consultant @ From May 2014 to August 2014 (4 months) Charlotte, North Carolina AreaConsultant @ • Conducted market research on U.S. buying and eating habits of Nutella
• Scripted and produced video designed to show the difference in buying and eating habits in Europe and the U.S.
• Presented video to VP of North American Foodservice and the company owners From October 2013 to November 2013 (2 months) Greensboro/Winston-Salem, North Carolina AreaInformation Architect/Business Analyst @ • Redesigned website framework for internal organization (All-In To Fight Cancer) and wire-framed critical pages
• Developed concepts for unique apps designed to significantly increase financial contributions and improve web engagement
• Updated and grew social media presence to create engagement during “slow times”
• Made cold calls on behalf of a partner organization to solicit sponsorships From June 2013 to August 2013 (3 months) Charlotte, North Carolina AreaResearch Associate @ • Re-organized and updated contact information for sales staff for 3,500 companies in SalesForce
• Investigated potential clients to provide key information on decision makers to sales team
• Researched acquisition targets for large “buy-side” client From January 2013 to April 2013 (4 months) Charlotte, North Carolina AreaLand Investments Intern @ • Raised capital for land investments by calling high net worth investors
• Search for land in the path of future economic growth for future investments From July 2012 to August 2012 (2 months) Charlotte, North Carolina AreaCo-Founder/Director of Operations @ • Recruited top college baseball players from all over the country (360+ players, 190+ colleges, 48 states, 4 countries)
• Recruited and hired coaches and intern team (Operations and Media)
• Created strategic partnerships for future growth plans (DRSEA)
• Projected financials to determine varying profit margins
• Conceptualized and wire-framed website design
• Developed database through excel to keep track of players, payments, rooming assignments, teams, etc.
• Organized a 200+ player draft via conference call
• Managed league housing partnerships From November 2011 to July 2012 (9 months) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina AreaResearch Associate @ - Conducted market research key to developing a business plan for Ameristart clients
- Developed unique strategies to help introduce clients into new markets From June 2011 to July 2011 (2 months) Co-Creator @ - Created organization designed to connect the FCA's of every college in the state of Minnesota From November 2010 to July 2011 (9 months)
Entrepreneurship, Marketing/Professional Sales, Music/Music Tech. @ Elon University - Martha and Spencer Love School of Business From 2011 to 2014 Economics, Psychology, Political Science @ Macalester College From 2010 to 2011 Math, Economics, English, Religion, Computer Science, etc. @ Charlotte Christian School Nick Agrawal is skilled in: Event Management, Market Research, Sports Management, Coaching, Baseball, Sports, Sales, Sponsorship, Business Planning, Event Planning, Sports Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Social Networking, Research, Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension