iOS/Android Mobile Lead Developer @ PwC
The TD Mobile App @ TD
Focus on Native Mobile App / Responsive Web App Development with cloud back-end applications
● Three+ years of experience in iOS (ObjC/Swift) and Android SDK with
Focus on Native Mobile App / Responsive Web App Development with cloud back-end applications
● Three+ years of experience in iOS (ObjC/Swift) and Android SDK with published mobile apps on App Stores.
● In depth experience with Web Development, Web Services, XML, REST, JSON, Node.js, Express.
● Expert hands-on knowledge in Security standards, infrastructure, best practices and OWASP top 10.
● Full SDLC experience with modern Agile methodologies and traditional waterfall models.
● Expert in creating Infrastructure environments with JBoss, Node.js, WebSphere, Weblogic and OpenStack.
● DevOps - create and support developer VMs, Docker Containers, git hooks, CI, push to deploy using Jenkins
● Domain knowledge in Telecom, Financial, Automotive, Health Care, Government and Municipal.
● Engineering Graduate from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), excellent problem solving skills.
The TD Mobile App @ Project #2: The TD Mobile App - TD Bank. (Sept’14 – Sept ’15)
Role: Mobile Solutions Architect
Description: Implement Wealth Management screens, integrate with RSA SDK mufti factor authentication on the iOS TD App, available on the AppStore (https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/td-canada/id358790776?mt=8). Design and implement the Mobile Payments module using NFC on the native android TD app available on Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.td), receiving great reviews. Helped architect an end-to-end solution, creating RESTFul API under the Office of the CIO (OCIO) API Program, which champions the creation and use of Enterprise APIs. The APIs greatly simplify the access to core domains (such as Party, Agreement, Transaction etc.) by providing a single interface and endpoint to access these business capabilities, abstracting the complexities of TD's books of record from channel applications.
○ Implement login with the TD backend using RSA - multi-factor Authentication (MFA).
○ Creating responsive mobile designs.
○ Gather requirements, create SDS on Confluence and Lead the implementation of Radar Offers API.
○ Create and Configure OpenStack based JBoss and node.js Cloud VMs.
○ DevOps – create and support developer VMs, Docker Containers, git hooks, push to deploy using Jenkins
○ Create PERL, Shell Script for certificate management.
Environment: Eclipse/RSA, Oracle 11g, JPA, WebSphere 8, ICON, s3270, JSF, Primefaces, Bootstrap
Description: City of Toronto is providing court cases web services for citizens and their representatives, by allowing the inquirer to get their own information reducing lineups, improve productivity at the counter and customer satisfaction. Users can self-serve by registering and arranging e-meetings. The project won the coveted Municipal Information Systems Association of Canada (MISA) Award - http://www.misa-asim.ca/news/179103/Congratulations-to-MISA-Ontario-Awards-Winners.htm
• Architect a modern JEE 6 application along with System Analysis and Database design.
• Create storyboards, demonstrate web app design ideas to achieve team consensus on Interfaces.
• Develop integration web services on WebSphere 8 ESB.
• Create a secure Admin module for live application maintenance utilizing Spring Security.
• Integrate over secure telnet connection (s3270) to MAG’s Mainframe based ICON System.
• Unit Testing, ICON and ERS Integration Testing, Bug fixing and Deployment Cycles to QA/UAT.
• Support Web Admins install and configure connection to ICON from production servers.
• Support Stress and Vulnerability testing of the application.
• Create technical documentation and knowledge transfer/guide client developer. From May 2013 to July 2014 (1 year 3 months) iPAD Form 8 @ WSIB –Form 8 (Worker Injury) Electronic iPAD. (Nov ’12 –Apr '13)
Environment: XCode4, ObjC, iOS4.x+, Java, Websphere Server, MQ, XML, WebServices
Description: Design and Implement a native iPAD application using Objective C, custom views and animations to help professionals efficiently fill and submit Form 8 for worker injury electronically. On the web application side the submitted xml using REST is consumed and PDF form is generated and routed using WebSphere MQ for further backend processing, audit and payment.
• Design and Implement the mobile app and server backend.
• Integrate the backend with downstream systems.
• Testing of mobile applications on various iPAD (full-size, mini) and display resolutions. From April 2012 to April 2013 (1 year 1 month) Consultant @ Mobile Dental Screening (Nov’11 – Sept’12)
Client: Ministry of Health
Description: The project allows dental health screeners to perform mobile screening of Ontario students at school as part of Healthy Smiles Ontario (HSO) and Children in Need of Treatment (CINOT) programs. The mobile database is encrypted per OPS Data Security standards and uploaded using webservices on the main J2EE based OHISS (Oral Health Information Support System).
• Implement and provide input in design for mobile screens, JSON and backend WebServices.
• Rapidly prototype features under Agile Development with regular customer testing and feedback. From November 2011 to April 2012 (6 months) Software Developer @ Mobile Business Anywhere (June’11 – Nov’11)
Client: JOGi MODS
Environment: iOS 3.x-5, Android 2.x+, Cocoa, XCode, IB, Agile, Eclipse, adb, Java, WebServices
Description: Working with Android API’s, Activity, Views, MapView and Google Maps API and iOS SDK – UIKit, UIWebView and View Animations. The application utilizes GPS, C2DM notifications to receive pick up alerts. The app exchanges data with backend SOAP/REST Web Services on the server.
• Implement and provide input in design for mobile applications, backend WebServcies.
• Testing of mobile applications on iPhone, iPad and multi form-factor Android phones and tablets. From June 2011 to November 2011 (6 months) Consultant @ HSO (Healthy Smiles Ontario) (Nov’09 – June’11)
Client: Ministry of Health and Long Term Care (MOHLTC).
Environment: Websphere 6.1, RAD 7.0, Swing, iText, Oracle 10g, JPA, EJB3 Derby, jQuery, JSP/HTML
Description: Worked as Lead Developer on OHISS main application, Mobile Screening Client and its integration with web-services on the main application to support Ontario dental health program, CINOT. A claim-processing module was developed with rules engine to validate treatments and prevent fraud.
• UML Design and develop HSO components, web services and iText PDF reports for the program.
• Address security issues with WEBGATE and production Sun OS environment.
• Webpshere ND installation, configuration, and scripted administration and code deployments.
• Production incident and change management. From November 2009 to June 2011 (1 year 8 months) Team Lead @ Fido.ca, Rogers.com Re-platform & Redesign (Aug’07-Nov’09)
Client: Rogers Communications Inc.
Environment: Weblogic Portal 9.2, Aqualogic Service Bus (ALSB), SOA, WebServices, Interwoven TeamSite, RSA, Oracle 10g, Apache, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.0 (RHEL), iPhoneOS, Android SDK.
Description: Worked as IT Lead, foresaw the implementation, integration with multiple backend projects including Payment Card Processing, order management to realize the myriad functionality of public facing fido.ca and Rogers.com. Worked as IT Infrastructure Library gatekeeper, responsible for production change management.
• Provide Technical Leadership, Design guidelines in details design documentation.
• Participate in specification and development of SOA based shared business backends.
• Created Single Sign-on (SSO) platform for third party site integration onto Fido.ca portal.
• Interface with TeamSite team for cms content requirements, Weblogic and Apache integration.
• Create and maintain dev/QA environments (Redhat Linux, Oracle, Weblogic and WebSphere).
• Design, develop and publish Fido, Rogers My Account mobile apps available on both AppStores.
• Code review, merges, and branches, automate builds with continuous integration, maven findbugs, code coverage, pmd, static code analysis reports and generate documentation using XSL/XSLT.
• Create and enforce guidelines for code promotion, handle production incident management.
• Created real-time log viewer web application conceiving a hack into ALSB message. By monitoring requests and responses on web-services, it brings huge saving in troubleshooting costs at Rogers. From August 2007 to November 2009 (2 years 4 months) Security Software Developer @ Password Sync and SSO Projects
Client: Lafarge North America (IBM)
Environment: JSSE, PKI, Websphere Portal 5.1, JSF, PeopleSoft/Oracle ERP, Tivoli &AD, Mercury
Description: The project aims to cut costs for Lafarge North America support costs by implementing self serve portlets to allow users to reset their password themselves. It utilizes LDAP, JNDI and perl scripts to change password simultaneously in Tivoli, Active Directory and JD Edwards/PeopleSoft ERP System. Remote SSO connects Lafarge with business partners’ applications for Single Sign-On. From July 2006 to February 2007 (8 months) Software Developer @ From March 2005 to June 2006 (1 year 4 months) Lotus Notes Migration Project @ From July 2004 to March 2005 (9 months) Toronto, Canada AreaEnterprise wide CMS – City of Toronto @ From March 2004 to June 2004 (4 months) Software Engineer @ From May 2003 to January 2004 (9 months) Greater Detroit AreaSoftware Engineer @ From October 2001 to December 2002 (1 year 3 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension