Tech Talent Partner - Engineering, delivery, product & infrastructure @ Funding Circle UK
Technical Recruiter (Contract) @ Style.com
Technical Recruiter (Contract) @ uSwitch Ltd
Technical Recruiter @ From October 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Toronto, Canada AreaTechnical Recruiter @ Asset Computer Personnel, located in the heart of Toronto's financial district is one of the top IT staffing resources in Canada. Since opening in 1985 the staffing experts at ACP have successfully placed over 10,000 professionals into over 3000 companies
Technical Recruiter @ From October 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Toronto, Canada AreaTechnical Recruiter @ Asset Computer Personnel, located in the heart of Toronto's financial district is one of the top IT staffing resources in Canada. Since opening in 1985 the staffing experts at ACP have successfully placed over 10,000 professionals into over 3000 companies in both permanent and contract roles.
Asset Computer Personnel specializes in the Information Technology business. Dedicated and trained professionals represent candidates to top companies across the full spectrum of technologies and complete range of functional positions.
Asset Computer Personnel was acquired in 1999 by Philadelphia-based CDI Corporation. CDI is one of North America's oldest and most successful technical staffing companies with annual revenues currently in excess of $1.13 billion (US). The union of our two companies provides the North American IT community with an unparalleled opportunity to match qualified IT professionals with top positions. Further, Asset is able to provide IT Managed Staffing, IT Project Outsourcing and IT Functional Outsourcing. From February 2014 to October 2014 (9 months) Toronto, Canada AreaCentral Government IT Recruiter @ Working with a number of Central Government Departments providing specialist Recruitment services across several select disciplines; Primarily IT, business, security and support services.
• Sourcing candidates using the Boolean search method on multiple job boards, headhunting and LinkedIn, along with advertising current roles
• Handling front line queries from candidates, hiring managers and the on site team
• Implementing strict government recruitment/employment legislation to strategic campaigns
• Determine client requirements by communicating with the hiring manager and studying job specifications
• Having an excellent understanding of the client, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
• Regular management of the ATS database
• Scheduling interviews across multiple sites and arranging security information with the on site team
• Using strong and effective communication skills when liaising with candidates, colleagues and stakeholders across the framework/account
• Negotiating pay/salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
• Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
• Effectively organising a busy schedule – collectively working on up to 100 live roles at a time From January 2013 to December 2013 (1 year) London, United KingdomRecruitment Coordinator @ Working in the HR department for one of the busiest department stores in Europe, my primary objective was to recruit more than 550 partners for the temporary Christmas vacancies for various roles across many different departments. Managing the entire recruitment process from start to finish, delivering high standards of customer service to both stakeholders and candidates by working within agreed recruitment deadlines and priorities.
I recruited for a diverse range of roles including shop floor assistants, visual merchandisers, stock room assistants, chefs, security personnel right up to Department Manager level.
• Advertising new role requirements on the company websites
• Managing the facilitation of in-house assessment centres
• Excellent time management and organization of large workloads, including the handling of 6,000 applicants and scheduling 1,000 candidates for assessment centres
• Using the WCN applicant tracking system to manage multiple vacancies and candidates
• Internal recruitment – including the screening of internal applicants using SoftCo HR system
• Onboarding new employees onto the Oracle HR and the internal payroll system
• Facilitating new employee induction days, including a tour of the store and handling starter packs
• Ensuring all recruitment activity is legally compliant, including offer letters, partner contracts and proof of ID From June 2012 to January 2013 (8 months) London, United KingdomSales Coordinator @ Rackline is one of the UKs most reputable shelving/storage firms, who hold many prestigious clients across numerous reputable Public and Private sector companies.
• Costing technical drawings to deliver a quotation price to customers
• Managing company databases - Streamline, GoldVision and Microsoft packages
• Promoting products and services to customers via telephone and email
• Booking on new and current client orders on to the systems
• Keeping all paperwork up to date and legally compliant
• Answering a high volume of internal and external calls From January 2012 to March 2012 (3 months) Newcastle-Under-LymeRecruitment Coordinator @ Working for Reed Specialist Recruitment I was placed onto the contract desk, looking after all office support roles for the Royal Mail. My main goal was to recruit over 550 temporary staff for the busy Christmas period, whilst providing an exemplary customer service to both client and candidate.
• Facilitate candidate assessment days on site, to groups of up to 55 candidates at a time
• Manage the ATS system (Express), from initial screening stage to contract offers
• Telephone interviewing candidates
• Organizing and scheduling multiple assessment days and interviews
• Ensuring candidates are security vetted and background checked
• Business Analysis and producing project reports
• Client/Stakeholder management via frequent meetings and conference calls
• Ensuring all candidate paperwork is up to date and legally compliant
• Producing candidate starter packs and contracts
• Managing the candidate holiday pay and payroll system
• Solving general staffing and HR related issues such as sickness/absence and tax codes From September 2011 to December 2011 (4 months) Stoke-on-Trent, United KingdomRecruitment Assistant @ Providing recruitment related office support on a fixed term contract.
• Creating and advertising role requirements
• Conducting first stage telephone interviews
• Checking employee references
• Updating the internal candidate database
• Keeping paperwork up to date
• Using the internal holiday pay and payroll system
• Understanding basic employment law, such as various work visas and working time directives. From January 2011 to May 2011 (5 months) Stoke-on-Trent, United KingdomResearch Assistant @ From January 2010 to January 2011 (1 year 1 month)
Biology, Chemistry and Psychology. @ Newcastle College From 2009 to 2010 High School Diploma @ Clayton High School From 2003 to 2008 Nathan Brittain is skilled in: Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, Applicant Tracking..., Contract Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Resourcing Strategies, On-site Recruitment, Oracle HR, Office Administration, Communication, Small Business, Entrepreneurship, Investments, Telephone Interviewing, Management, Passive Candidate..., Candidate Retention, Candidate Marketing, Closing Candidates, Candidate Generation, Account Management, Qualifying Candidates, Temporary Staffing, Screening Resumes, Temporary Placement, Recruiting, Training, Sourcing, Interviews, Screening
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension