Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Customer Data Cloud (Gigya) at SAP @ SAP
Sr. Product Marketing Manager @ Janrain, Inc.
Innovative product marketing professional with broad experience in corporate and entrepreneurial settings. Domain expertise includes Software-as-Service (SaaS), hardware, telecom, utilities and healthcare. Recognized for leading go-to-market strategies, driving successful product launches, writing business relevant messaging and positioning, conducting market research and market segmentation analysis, pricing and packaging, managing product pro forma results, developing sales enablement tools (whitepapers,
Innovative product marketing professional with broad experience in corporate and entrepreneurial settings. Domain expertise includes Software-as-Service (SaaS), hardware, telecom, utilities and healthcare. Recognized for leading go-to-market strategies, driving successful product launches, writing business relevant messaging and positioning, conducting market research and market segmentation analysis, pricing and packaging, managing product pro forma results, developing sales enablement tools (whitepapers, competitive analysis, SWOT analysis, ROI calculator, product selling guides, training presentations), customer/partner facing marketing materials (collateral, datasheets, case studies, video demos, email marketing content, website content) and collaborating with marketing communication on outbound marketing programs, social media and PR.
Specialties: SaaS, enterprise software, hardware,telecom and utilities experience. Product Management, Product Marketing, Marketing Communications & Channel Marketing
Sr. Product Marketing Manager @ From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Principal @ From 2001 to Present (14 years) Product Marketing @ From September 2014 to February 2015 (6 months) Core Products Consultant @ Globally recognized leader in designing and implementing energy efficiency products that help 12 million residential, commercial and industrial customers manage their energy usage.
• Improved product development’s governance process by introducing a new standardized go-to-market/launch strategy.
• Trained 150 product managers, corporate marketers and other cross-functional team leads to effectively launch and sunset energy efficiency products. From December 2011 to December 2012 (1 year 1 month) Product Marketing Manager @ SaaS based online marketing solution that integrates with search, social, web analytics and mobile.
• Responsible for launching Lyris HQ, a SaaS based online marketing & CRM solution.
• Conducted market research, segmentation analysis and live field tests to address unmet needs and assist development teams with product roadmap prioritization.
• Led analyst briefings, webcasts and PR media briefings.
• Owned product positioning and content creation for customer facing marketing materials, website and email campaigns. From April 2010 to 2011 (1 year) Product Marketing Manager @ Web 2.0 mapping and collaboration software provider for consumer, SMB and Enterprise customers.
• Introduced a standardized product launch process to engage the executive team and to effectively manage cross functional teams towards launch readiness.
• Launched MindManager 7 and had a record day sale of $1M and a record first quarter in revenues.
• Developed new branding and business relevant positioning for MindManager 7. From January 2007 to June 2008 (1 year 6 months) San Francisco Bay AreaStrategic Integrated Marketing Manager @ • Managed a $1.7M marketing budget for the development of Autodesk Inventor’s marketing communication strategy.
• Led a cohesive, aligned and integrated marketing campaign strategy in support of a $61M revenue goal.
• Conducted monthly marketing webinars to 300+ partners (resellers, VARs and distributors)
• Generated 1200 sales leads per quarter using targeted customer and prospect lists. From April 2002 to January 2003 (10 months) Director of Product Marketing @ Venture capital funded software start-up providing web-based collaboration solutions to Fortune 2000 companies. Acquired by Vignette.
• Built and managed a high performance product marketing, channel management and marketing communication team.
• Conducted market segmentation and vertical market analysis
• Developed business relevant product messaging and positioning for internal and external audiences.
• Selected and managed the PR agency for analyst briefings, media tours, press releases and speaking engagements.
• Implemented demand generation programs (e-marketing, telemarketing, seminars and tradeshows). From April 2000 to October 2001 (1 year 7 months) Director of Marketing @ • Led the integration of Pacific Bell, SBC and Ameritech’s disparate network management platforms to create a unified offering in 12 states.
• Managed three product managers charged with overall lifecycle management of LAN/WAN Network Management offerings.
• Led SBC’s nationwide Network Management Customer Advisory Board. From March 1996 to April 2000 (4 years 2 months) Major Account Manager @ Managed $1.5M annual revenue for Major Accounts. From August 1992 to February 1996 (3 years 7 months)