HR Change Manager @ From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Liverpool, United KingdomHR Project Specialist @ Process Improvement Specialist | Currently managing a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt project with a cost saving target of £200K | Re-writing all policies and procedures | Designing new electronic forms library | Health and Wellbeing Champion: programme design and
HR Change Manager @ From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Liverpool, United KingdomHR Project Specialist @ Process Improvement Specialist | Currently managing a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt project with a cost saving target of £200K | Re-writing all policies and procedures | Designing new electronic forms library | Health and Wellbeing Champion: programme design and communication plan | HR Process mapping and re-engineering | Six Sigma Green Belt project - projected saving of £100K+ in 12 months From May 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) Liverpool, United KingdomHRSC Process Lead (FTC) @ Contract role working on a system implementation and integration project (Absence Manager) with a focus on re-defining all of the current HR Service Centre processes to maximise efficiency.
Part of a Modernisation Project Team tasked with the objective of streamlining and standardising business processes across multiple sites in the UK. From August 2013 to May 2014 (10 months) Liverpool, United KingdomHR Systems and Processes Leader @ Responsible for reviewing current processes and practices in order to identify and implement innovative solutions that will simplify and improve the daily operation.
Part of a UK Project Team that has delivered an outsourced payroll and self-service HR system (Northgate Arinso, ResourceLink and MyView). From January 2012 to August 2013 (1 year 8 months) HR Analyst: Systems, MI & Benefits @ • HRIS Management: manage the HR system(s) infrastructure and set-up, provide leadership to other users. As a HR system super-user, responsible for effective operating and running of the HR System, identifying areas of continuous improvement to improve system efficiency.
• Management Information: development of HR KPIs, provision of MI reports e.g. headcount analysis vs. Budget, turnover and movement analysis. Produce ad hoc HR information/ data to support line management decision making.
• Benefits Administration: set up centralised systems for management of and reporting on benefits, e.g. private healthcare, fuel cards etc. liaise directly with 3rd party benefits providers ensuring multiple plan management.
• Fleet Management: responsible for fleet of over 50 executive cars, including operational and administration support and HRMC reporting for payroll purposes.
• Project Management: key role in several projects including: data integrity exercise, change of vehicle supplier & general benefits review. From June 2011 to December 2011 (7 months) Assistant HR Manager @ • Process Review: revised and streamlined processes for new starters, leavers and employee transfers within the Club, workflow and all documentation, ensuring effective integration with Payroll and other key stakeholders, minimising risk of error and improving efficiency and administration time.
• HRIS Implementation: HR representative in working group for implementation of first HRIS at LFC. Coordinated completion of data transfer, organisational design, workflow setup and system settings.
• Project Management: led consultation process for office relocation affecting 200 staff.
• Employee Relations: managed redundancies, discipline and grievance cases and occupational health referrals.
• Safeguarding: registered Club verifier (RCV) and Safeguarding Officer; authorised to carry out CRB checks. From August 2009 to June 2011 (1 year 11 months) Office HR Manager @ • Department Setup: created paper and electronic filing systems, self-service policy and form library. Devised induction process in anticipation of rapid growth.
• Employee Relations: managed all ER cases including disciplinaries, grievances, performance management and attendance management.
• Change Management: HR managed transferee company during TUPE transfer, managed rapid expansion, departmental restructures and amalgamation.
• Policy & Procedure Design: revision and updating of policies, employment contracts & handbook ensuring legal compliance and best practice.
• People Management: management of small team of two direct reports. Responsible for line management, mentoring and performance management.
• System Implementation: Sourced and selected time and attendance management systems. Solely responsible for implementing both systems within time and budget constraints and designing / delivering subsequent training and documentation.
• Management Information: responsible for coordinating, compiling and circulating company monthly KPI reports and annual management packs.
• Project Management: Assisted with project involving development of empty unit into offices and television studio. Liaised with contractors and suppliers to ensure project was completed in time. Led recruitment for TV channel launch which saw the company expand from 18 to 60 staff in three months.
• Office Management: managed ongoing contracts and relationships with 3rd parties i.e. security and cleaning suppliers. Constantly reviewed contracts to ensure the best value was being achieved. From 2005 to August 2009 (4 years) Technical Support @ • Technical Support: resolved faults with digital & analogue Cable TV, Internet and telephone via inbound telephone calls.
• Communication Skills: required excellent listening skills, to enable clear understanding of the problem and an empathetic and understanding nature. From September 2003 to May 2005 (1 year 9 months) Broadcast Assistant - Allan Beswick Show @ Assisted with live transmission of daily talk show on BBC GMR (now Radio Manchester)
General duties included:
• Preparing studio for transmission.
• Recording show for archive logs.
• Researching stories for future shows.
• Sourcing and selecting guests and co-ordinating phone in.
• Meeting and greeting guests.
• Logging music used during show. From July 2003 to August 2003 (2 months)
Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Six Sigma @ Revive Consultants From 2015 to 2015 Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Six Sigma @ Revive Consultants From 2014 to 2015 PRINCE2, Project Management, Registered Practitioner @ Maven Training From 2012 to 2012 PGDip, Human Resource Management @ Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development From 2009 to 2012 CIPD Certificate in Personnel Practice, Human Resources @ Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development From 2007 to 2008 NOCN, Radio Production @ Ariel Trust From 2002 to 2003 BA (Hons), Popular Music & Recording @ The University of Salford From 1998 to 2002 Michelle MCIPD is skilled in: HR Policies, Process Improvement, Lean Six Sigma, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Human Resources, Recruiting, Management, Training, Leadership, HRIS, Employee Benefits, Talent Management, Project Management, HR Project Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension