User Experience Design Immersive @
I am a UX designer who jumpstarts projects with impactful research before rushing to the whiteboard. Strong on empathy, big picture vision and design facilitation, I enjoy acting as a catalyst in a discussion that lets my colleagues unleash their creativity. My understanding of human behavior developed at Coca Cola, Colgate, Reebok, Kellogg’s, and a number of
I am a UX designer who jumpstarts projects with impactful research before rushing to the whiteboard. Strong on empathy, big picture vision and design facilitation, I enjoy acting as a catalyst in a discussion that lets my colleagues unleash their creativity. My understanding of human behavior developed at Coca Cola, Colgate, Reebok, Kellogg’s, and a number of startups. You can see my design and research portfolio at www.marinabroido.com. To contact me, please email at [email protected]
General Assembly User Experience Design Immersive
Stanford Ignite Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
User Research, Design Strategy and Facilitation, Storyboards, Personas, Sketching, High Fidelity Wireframes, Interaction Design, Prototyping, Usability Testing
Sketch, OmniGraffle, InVision, Keynote, Balsamiq, Illustrator, Photoshop, Webflow, Proto.io
User Experience Designer @ Design for seniors: concept design, user research and usability study. From November 2015 to Present (2 months) San Francisco Bay AreaUser Experience Designer & Researcher @ - Led design facilitation and concept design
- Conducted user research, competitive analysis, user flow
- Made Material design prototype for Android app From June 2015 to November 2015 (6 months) United StatesConsultant @ From October 2014 to May 2015 (8 months) San Francisco Bay AreaUser Experience Design Immersive @ From December 2014 to February 2015 (3 months) San Francisco Bay AreaContent & Project Manager @ 1World Online is a Silicon Valley-based startup providing innovative Social Research service to help understanding what people think on variety of topics and give them informed choices via Polls, related Expert Opinions, and supporting Data Points.
– Managed content creation and publishing for the beta product launch.
– Conducted quantitative research, analyzing server logs with Python scripts and Google Analytics, examining usage patterns and realizing improvements to the web site engagement.
– Liaised with research, online marketing and engineering teams on product development.
– Managed distributed team of content writers and editors. From 2012 to 2014 (2 years) San Francisco Bay AreaExecutive MBA Program Director @ From 2010 to 2010 (less than a year)
Stanford Ignite, Certificate Program in Innovation and Entrepreneurship @ Stanford University Graduate School of Business From 2014 to 2014 User Experience Design Immersive @ General AssemblyPh.D. @ Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension