Digital Content and Media Manager @ Energizer Holdings
International Social Media Manager - Henry London @ Peers Hardy (UK) Ltd
Digital Marketing Manager UK - Remington, George Foreman and Russell Hobbs @ Spectrum Brands, Inc
A Levels, Business, Media, English Combined @
I'm extremely passionate about the fast paced digital marketing and e-commerce industry and its ever-evolving channels. I have first-hand experience of creating and managing digital strategies and evaluating and analysing their success. I’m always on the hunt for new ideas to bring to the table and ensure I always have the end user in mind when implementing
I'm extremely passionate about the fast paced digital marketing and e-commerce industry and its ever-evolving channels. I have first-hand experience of creating and managing digital strategies and evaluating and analysing their success. I’m always on the hunt for new ideas to bring to the table and ensure I always have the end user in mind when implementing them.
Digital Experience Manager @ • Managing and creating the development schedule for online booking and group website.
• Developed and implemented a launch plan and strategy for the new mydentist website which launched in June, including concepts and wireframes. Considering technical restraints whilst fully focused on the overall customer experience.
• Ensuring our SEO and PPC strategies align with campaigns and main conversion aims for the website and monitoring results from these channels.
• Management of reminders, re-booking and recall SMS messages.
• Analysing appointment rates and attendance from SMS re-booking and online booking to ensure we are achieving the conversions we envisaged.
• Launched a new mystery shop pilot scheme for the network
• Increasing online bookings and website traffic consistently month on month
• Continually evaluating and analysing the customer journey through direct feedback channels, surveys and analytics and optimising pages based on conversion, traffic and dropout rates.
• Researching competitor offerings, ensuring we are at the forefront of new technology and customer initiatives.
• Your voice’ national champion –representing head office staff and ensuring comments/questions are presented directly to the board
• Introducing new staff engagement techniques including employee of the month initiative, feedback points and focus groups
• Provide support with online booking BAU process ensuring customer satisfaction remains high with the system From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Online Content Manager / Site Merchandiser -Beauty @ • Creating and submitting social media content for Beauty on our twitter and facebook platforms.
• Providing strategic vendor services for Unilever. This involves being the main point of contact for the vendor, providing detailed reports on campaign performance, item data quality, creating and merchandising promotions and driving their business forward on Amazon.
• Implementing a social media strategy for the Beauty department.
• Developing an email strategy for the Beauty manual emails. I then build these emails that send on a weekly basis to around 1 million customers per week. I’m also responsible for A/B tests on these emails and creating new customer targeting groups that include new customer acquisition strategies.
• Undertaking further responsibilities in site merchandising by joining the subscribe and save team. Here I provide any merchandising support necessary in order to make this programme successful.
• Managing and creating content for seasonal campaigns including Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day and Father’s Day.
• Being an engagement champion for Health & Beauty ensuring that colleagues are as happy as possible at work and voicing their opinions and concerns to higher management.
• A member of the item data quality process improvement group. This involves detailed audits and reporting on our product page quality and ensuring that we are meeting our tough yearly targets in this area.
• Developing and launching a new promotions process and SOP for the Beauty department.
• Improving SEO and implementing a strategy for Beauty and Unilever.
• Creating merchandising content including brand stores, A+ pages, briefing in design assets and building html pages.
• Providing detailed analysis on traffic, impressions and revenue driven by merchandising I have implemented.
• Ensuring customers can find new brands and products easily by implementing the appropriate merchandising strategy dependent on the promotional message From September 2013 to December 2014 (1 year 4 months) Aftersales Product and Programmes Manager @ • Managing the Hyundai UK Twitter account. This includes developing content, liaising with external and internal parties, responding to customer comments and queries and also reporting on trends and successful/unsuccessful tweets.
• Developing and launching a new aftersales service enquiry leads system. Including working with our digital agency to develop the site and also creating launch and training material for the network
• Developing a range of marketing campaigns rolled out to the network within quarter 1 for the entire year
• Creating numerous marketing materials at once to ensure we can market our campaigns and programmes effectively.
• Launching our new servicing programme aimed at aiding customer retention. Including research, marketing and system development work.
• Working closely with the digital marketing team to create a new aftersales digital strategy for the brand and dealers.
• Submitting PR stories to the internal team to ensure aftersales coverage across a range of medias.
• Submitting campaign and programme ideas to management – which includes marketing materials, costs, parts and forecasting. From December 2012 to September 2013 (10 months) Aftersales Communications Manager @ • Coordinating the roll out of our new online service booking portal to internal staff and external agencies whilst being the main point of contact for support.
• Providing ad-hoc detailed analysis and trends in online service booking leads, bookings and drop out rates and presenting this information to directors on a regular basis.
• Responsible for developing marketing campaigns across the aftersales channels (service, accessories and bodyshop) Materials produced include POS, press, radio, digital and direct mail pieces.
• Co-managing a lead generation campaign for aftersales that includes creating new marketing material and communicating our programmes through new channels.
• Proactively seeking and generating new ideas to increase customer retention and satisfaction.
• Liaising, managing and building relationships with our external agencies and internal departments to ensure projects, programmes and materials follow tight deadlines with transparent communications between all channels. Our agencies include PR, advertising and media buying.
• Supporting a recent RFI and RFQ project for a new website initiative.
• Launching a new website platform for retailers on internal updates and programmes.
• Overseeing and managing budgets for communications and various channels within aftersales.
• Ensuring retailers can undertake local marketing activity whilst providing them with the resources and materials to use our national creative’s through our ADapt system. From July 2012 to December 2012 (6 months) Luton, United KingdomRetail Measurement Analyst @ I am now on the graduate scheme at Vauxhall after completing my University degree. I am currently working in the same department I completed my 12 month placement in.
• Coordinating and undertaking the quarterly Vauxhall Standards Review and Audit Process. This involves compiling data feeds from numerous sources, thoroughly checking them and then presenting the overall network compliance to the Standards Review Board.
• Developing the departments website portal to easily share and send reports around the company.
• Coordinating and managing continual improvement of standards compliance through development of supporting analysis and reports
• Providing detailed analysis and trends in standards compliance over numerous time frames. This is done in the form of quarterly updates and adhoc requests from management.
• Undertaking and supporting the annual SEG (sales targets) process.
• Co-managing the RCRP scheme. A cost reduction programme we run for our network.
• Providing support for the marketing department and proactively seeking opportunities to improve our networks marketing activities.
• Being a point of contact for the Vauxhall field staff and being able to respond quickly and efficiently to tight deadlines and urgent requests. From October 2010 to July 2012 (1 year 10 months) Retail Measurement Specialist and Projects Support @ I completed my 12 month placement at General Motors as part of my degree. My responsibilities and achievements included:
• Pro-actively supporting the Standards Audit Process
• Further developing the departments website portal to communicate any key departmental news to internal staff
• Supporting continual improvement of standards compliance through development of supporting analysis and reports
• Helping co-ordinate and decommission a system saving the company £30,000 and a permanent reduction in headcount
• Acting as business mentor to year 11 students as part of the Young Enterprise scheme From July 2008 to July 2009 (1 year 1 month) Store Supervisor @ At Schuh I progressed from Sales Assistant to Store Supervisor. My responsibilities included:
• Managing, training and motivating a team of 5 staff
• Working closely with the manager and regional manager of the store, showing I am comfortable working with people at all levels
• Completing budgets, and weekly summaries
• Managing the stockroom
• Completing weekly stock takes, deliveries and returns to warehouse
• Focusing on providing excellent customer service From October 2005 to March 2008 (2 years 6 months) Evening Merchandiser @ From September 2006 to February 2008 (1 year 6 months)
2:1 BA HONS, Advertising and Marketing Communications @ The University of Huddersfield From 2006 to 2010 A Levels, Business, Media, English Combined @ Shelley College From 2004 to 2006 GCSEs @ Shelley High School From 2001 to 2004 Lucy Culling is skilled in: Market Research, Team Building, Advertising, Budgets, Sales, Project Planning, Analysis, Strategic Planning, Management, Direct Marketing, Marketing Research, Marketing, Team Management, Lead Generation, Retail, Digital Marketing, Training, Digital Strategy
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension