Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Merrick School of Business @
University of Baltimore
I have an obsession with inventing new, more powerful and profitable ways to listen creatively to consumers...and then turning the insights that emerge into business ideas that generate exponential growth. Building corporate value is my expertise…value measured in aggressive strategic marketing in existing and new market sectors. Whether challenged to launch the campaign of a new business
I have an obsession with inventing new, more powerful and profitable ways to listen creatively to consumers...and then turning the insights that emerge into business ideas that generate exponential growth. Building corporate value is my expertise…value measured in aggressive strategic marketing in existing and new market sectors. Whether challenged to launch the campaign of a new business venture or to introduce marketing programs for repositioning or branding purposes, I have achieved results.
My strengths lie in my ability to conceive and implement the strategic market plans necessary to identify new market opportunities, initiate product and service introductions, and negotiate strategic partnerships to drive market expansion and revenue growth. I have intrinsic entrepreneurial vision and creative thinking to drive forward innovative strategies designed to win competitive positioning and stimulate portfolio growth.
Associate Brand Strategist (North America Consumer Products Group) @ From September 2015 to Present (3 months) Towson, MarylandMarketing Specialist @ Advancing national growth in concert with company strategy through execution of business development deliverables: credentials, proposals, presentations; and data stewardship and analysis (external and internal).
• Coordinate, develop, and produce SF255/SF330/long form proposal responses for federal, state, local agencies, and private sector clientele.
• Transform technical attributes into benefit-driven messaging capable of influencing decision makers through compelling brand building.
• Integrate and standardize collection of required materials from sub-consultants.
• Synchronize and procure in-house production services.
• Monitor client and public websites and news articles, review and highlight upcoming bids and pursuits from various state and federal databases.
• Ensure quality and consistency of brand repute in client communications, proposals and collateral material. From July 2012 to September 2015 (3 years 3 months) Marketing Research Consultant @ Burke is one of the premiere international research and consulting firms in the world. For nearly 80 years, Burke has helped manufacturing and service companies understand and accurately predict marketplace behavior.
Identify and implement solutions designed to give a competitive edge to the most critical problems facing brand teams today; specifically executing qualitative and quantitative research with data analyses to effectively enable clients to:
• develop competitive brand equity and position loyalty tracking metrics;
• create and evaluate alternative product positioning strategies;
• measure message retention among target market;
• assess and diagnose competitive strengths and weaknesses; and
• master an understanding of alignment in communications between target market and existing sales force. From August 2010 to February 2012 (1 year 7 months)
B.S., Marketing & Strategy @ Towson University From 2007 to 2011 Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Merrick School of Business @ University of Baltimore From 2012 to 2014 Lindsey Esposito, MBA is skilled in: Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Research, Marketing Communications, Social Media Marketing, Analytics, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, Proposal Writing, Data Analysis, Segmentation, Customer Retention, InDesign, Strategic Planning, Cross-functional Team..., Adobe Creative Suite, Deltek, VisionPLUS, Customer Acquisition, Sales Management, Sales Process, Cross Selling, Up-selling, Staff Management, Oracle Enterprise...
Looking for a different
Lindsey Esposito, MBA?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension