Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA)
I have over 15 years of award-winning, innovative marketing experience, with a strong track record of building brands, leading successful teams and launching international campaigns. I'm an expert at bringing ambitious, effective ideas to life across B2B and consumer marketing. I have collaborated closely with people like Ridley Scott, Spike Jonze, Lady Gaga, Eminem, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and
I have over 15 years of award-winning, innovative marketing experience, with a strong track record of building brands, leading successful teams and launching international campaigns. I'm an expert at bringing ambitious, effective ideas to life across B2B and consumer marketing. I have collaborated closely with people like Ridley Scott, Spike Jonze, Lady Gaga, Eminem, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and organisations such as VICE, NASA and some of the world's biggest brands.
I've developed projects that have won awards such as Gold Lions, Webbys as well as accolades all over the world. A selection of some of the projects I have conceived and run are available below.
Head of Marketing Innovation, Google Asia-Pacific @ I lead a team responsible for delivering new, innovative marketing to Google’s users. We look for disruptive and engaging ways to use media, our products, and partnerships to help Google’s marketing efforts succeed.
My current projects include strategies to bring the next 200M people online in APAC, and innovative marketing plans in Korea and developing markets. From April 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) Sydney Area, AustraliaGlobal Head of Brand & Creative @ I developed and led many of our biggest initiatives, finding new ways to push the YouTube brand forward, and celebrate the talent for our YouTube stars. Highlights include:
- Creator and Executive Producer for the YouTube Music Awards. Developed over a 3 year period, I led the entire project, from campaign, to talent, to voting, nominations and everything in between.
- Executive producer in charge of YouTube Comedy Week and YouTube Geek Week, running campaign creative and promotion, programming and partnerships.
- Lead creative on YouTube Rewind, producing the campaign and lead videos. From October 2011 to April 2014 (2 years 7 months) San Francisco Bay AreaHead of Consumer Marketing, Europe, Middle East and Africa @ Responsible for consumer and partner marketing strategy and execution for the YouTube brand across EMEA. Projects/Achievements include:
- Developed and launched 'Life In A Day' - a feature-length YouTube documentary produced with Ridley Scott - www.youtube.com/lifeinaday (Winner of a Gold Lion at Cannes)
- Developed and ran YouTube Space Lab: a Webby-winning international program, partnering with NASA to inspire a new generation about the possibilities of space exploration.
- Project lead on YouTube Symphony Orchestra 2011 - www.youtube.com/symphony. One of YouTube's biggest events, with 33m streams worldwide
- Represented YouTube at the World Economic Forum 2010 for the Davos Debates
- Speaking at events across EMEA and APAC From October 2009 to October 2011 (2 years 1 month) London, United KingdomHead of Advertiser Acquisition Marketing, UK and Ireland @ - Running Google AdWords advertiser acquisition for the UK and Ireland where we consistently exceeded ROI and revenue targets in Europe's largest market.
- Developed the first iteration of Google's Get Your Business Online program. Starting in the UK, we developed a suite of tools and partnerships designed to make it fast, easy and free for any business to get online.
- Created the Google Online Marketing Challenge (www.google.com/onlinechallenge) - The world's largest in-class tertiary academic event and the American Marketing Association's 2011 winner for Innovative Excellence in Marketing Education From March 2007 to October 2009 (2 years 8 months) London, United KingdomAssistant Vice President of European Marketing, Global Banking division @ From March 2005 to March 2007 (2 years 1 month) London, United KingdomBusiness Development Manager @ From April 2003 to March 2005 (2 years) Perth Area, AustraliaMarketing Manager @ From March 2000 to March 2003 (3 years 1 month) Perth Area, Australia
Masters, Marketing @ The University of Western Australia From 2000 to 2002 Bachelors Degree, Psychology @ The University of Western Australia From 1994 to 1997 Diploma, Financial Services @ Securities Institute of Australia From 2003 to 2004 Lee Hunter is skilled in: Online Advertising, Online Marketing, Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Integrated Marketing, Marketing Communications, Public Relations, SEM, Google Adwords, Strategy, Lead Generation, Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, SEO, Marketing Research
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension