Sr Product Manager Fixed-Mobile Consumer Market @ KPN
Master of Science in Chemistry, Erasmus exchange program in Istanbul, Turkey @
I'm a highly motivated, result-orientated professional with over five years of experience in product management in complex projects. I'm a people-orientated team player, committed and have strong communication skills. I like to translate complex material into simple and understandable concepts and I'm a quick learner that easily puts things together. If I start something, I will do
I'm a highly motivated, result-orientated professional with over five years of experience in product management in complex projects. I'm a people-orientated team player, committed and have strong communication skills. I like to translate complex material into simple and understandable concepts and I'm a quick learner that easily puts things together. If I start something, I will do it with passion and enthusiasm and won't stop until the desired result is achieved. I prefer to work in a team on complex, issues that require a keen eye and strong analytical skills.
I like to deliver outstanding and honest solutions to challenging problems and create added value with product and service design. I prefer to work in a team of professionals because I want to create something together. I greatly value personal development.
I'm optimistic, cheerful, a feeling person, creative, strong character with a lot of energy. I wonder what motivates people and I would like to give something back, make a contribution to the world I live in.
Product Manager Mobile @ Responsible for product management, proposition management and pricing management of the Mobile portfolio including FMC.
- Introduction of 4G and 4G+
- Introduction of Voiceworks Mobile App
- Introduction of new mobile pricing
- Introduction of several mobile features From August 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Almere Stad Area, NetherlandsProduct Manager Business Market @ Responsible for development and professionalization of district heating. From June 2013 to June 2014 (1 year 1 month) Rotterdam Area, NetherlandsSr Product Manager Fixed-Mobile Consumer Market @ Responsible for design, development and introduction of the quadruple play package “KPN Compleet” in which triple play service of broadband Internet access, television and telephone are combined with wireless service provisions.
- Lead product manager in a multi-disciplinary team together with marketing, service, IT and process specialists.
- Set the scope for both short and long term product development and translated customer, marketing and service wishes into product requirements.
- Pointed out bottle necks in product design, distribution strategy, and service and proposed solutions.
- KPN Compleet was succesfully introduced on January 14th 2013. From October 2011 to May 2013 (1 year 8 months) The Hague Area, NetherlandsHigh Potential @ I was designated as a High Potential at KPN – the leading Dutch telecom company - in January 2011. This program has allowed me to accelerate my professional development through numerous extracurricular trainings. From January 2011 to January 2013 (2 years 1 month) The Hague Area, NetherlandsDistribution Consultant Business Market @ Responsible for distribution strategy, channel mix and sales activity reports per channel.
Briefly worked on the new concept of the ‘KPN XL’ store in which all KPN products for consumer and business market are being sold. The first store was opened at the end of 2011. From May 2011 to October 2011 (6 months) The Hague Area, NetherlandsSeat in KPN Business Market staff council @ From May 2010 to October 2011 (1 year 6 months) The Hague Area, NetherlandsCommercial Product Manager Mobile Voice Services for KPN Business Market @ Responsible for managing the SME market and delivering a profitable portfolio through control of the customer and product life cycle. Total portfolio value in 2009; turnover € 51 million, € 41 million EBITDA.
- Chiefly responsible for 4 succesfull introductions of complex mobile voice products; the BedrijfsBundel concept and sister BedrijfsFlexibel concept. Responsible for product design and pricing, acted as both commercial product manager and project manager regarding the ‘go to market’ activities. At launch I personally trained the sales forces. Products including their pricing were immediately copied bij other players in the Dutch market. Number of customers and revenue exceeded target.
- Acting on customer feedback about the complexity of the invoice, I initiated a project to simplify it. As a temporary solution I built and rolled out an excel based tool to help our sales force clarify the invoice to the customer. Resulting drop in calls and complaints of 30%.
- In 2011 we introduced BedrijfsBundel Bundeladvies (bundle advice) to help customers decide what mobile contract to sign up for. I coordinated the project team and set the business rules that defined the outcome of the advice. Churnreduction of 3%, the advice was copied by one other large player in the Dutch market.
- Responsible for the KPN business market part of a large project which focused on improving possibilities for mobile services. I described the desired requirements which served as a basis for the functional design and further elaboration of the project. From May 2008 to May 2011 (3 years 1 month) The Hague Area, NetherlandsShop assistent (parttime) @ From August 2006 to June 2007 (11 months) Shop assistent (parttime) @ From December 2004 to January 2006 (1 year 2 months) The Hague Area, NetherlandsSki resort staff @ Interski is an Italy based ski tour operator from Mansfield, UK.
As a ‘Resort rescue’ I translated Italian/French to English and liaised between ill or injured British clients and the Italian medical services. I was ‘on call’ 24/7. From December 2003 to April 2004 (5 months)
Master of Science in Chemistry, Major in Organic Chemistry, Science based business track, total grade average 7.5 out of 10 @ Universiteit Leiden From 1999 to 2008 Master of Science in Chemistry, Erasmus exchange program in Istanbul, Turkey @ Boğaziçi Üniversitesi From 2006 to 2006 Turkish Language and Literature, grade 9 out of 10 for grammar @ Universiteit Leiden From 2005 to 2006 Gymnasium, Dutch, English, French, Greek, Math (B), Physics, Chemistry, History @ Fioretti College From 1992 to 1998 Kristel Groeneveld is skilled in: Product Management, Telecommunications, Mobile Devices, Analytic Thinking, People-oriented, B2B, Pricing, Project Management, Mobile, Quality Oriented, Observation, Product Development, Product Marketing, Communication Skills, Customer Oriented
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension