Engineering Leader (Principal Architect) @ Sentient Energy
Sr Development Manager @ Mint.com / Intuit
Over 18 years of experience in IT industry at various levels. Proven track record in leading innovative technology solutions from scratch. Designed, developed, implemented high performing technology components at various customer sites. Commanding experience in various technology platforms, architectures and design paradigms. Performance tuning of packaged applications, databases, app servers, and high volume transaction processing systems. Recognized
Over 18 years of experience in IT industry at various levels. Proven track record in leading innovative technology solutions from scratch. Designed, developed, implemented high performing technology components at various customer sites. Commanding experience in various technology platforms, architectures and design paradigms. Performance tuning of packaged applications, databases, app servers, and high volume transaction processing systems. Recognized leader and team player with successes in a fast-paced, highly- matrixed and evolving environments.
Technology and Functional Experience:
1. Over 18 years of SDLC experience. Experience in Agile development methodology
2. Worked as Technical Lead, Architect and Project Manager (PMP) for several successful projects
3. Exposure to variety of platforms like, UNIX (HP, SUN, AIX), Linux, Windows.
4. Commanding experience in Web servers, J2EE containers, Message brokers(Active-MQ, Kafka) in administration, fine tuning, load balancing
5. Commanding experience with Java.
6. Development experience in big data eco system Hadoop, Hive, Pig, H-Base,Sqoop
7. Over 15 years of Oracle Database experience in performance tuning, design and development up to 11gR2 database version. Expertise on MySQL, Cassandra, and Knowledgeable about Mongo DB.
9. Good knowledge in Oracle ERP 11.5.9 application modules Oracle Self-Service Web Applications, iSupplier, iProcurement, OM, AP, AR, GL and INV Modules.
10. Possesses functional and technical knowledge in OLAP applications, building Data Warehouse system
11. Thorough knowledge of EAI and B2B architecture and commendable experience in application Integration using Oracle Fusion Middleware(SOA, AIA,PIPs), webMethods (certified)
Sr Development Manager @ Description:
Mint.com is an award-winning product from the Intuit Consumer Ecosystem Group that offers the best way to manage your money online and on mobile devices. Mint.com has over 14 million registered users.
• Development of Active-MQ, MySQL components
• Responsible for performance and quality of the Mint.com
• Develop road map for scalability reliability, fail-over and performance aspects of mint.com.
• Provided technical guidance to the team and responsible for project plans, work schedules for day-to-day activities.
• Interacting with off-shore team on day-to-day basis, follow up on issues and progress
• Providing technical coordination and leadership on Mint.com performance Engineering infrastructure. Ensure that all performance tests are well executed, strategy is sound, and infrastructure is in place. From May 2013 to Present (2 years 8 months) SR. Development Lead @ Technology:
EBS Oracle11i (11.5.9), Oracle ERP Modules (OM, AP, AR, GL, Supply Chain, iExpense), Custom Applications,
Fusion Middleware: Java, SOA 10.1.3.4, AIA 2.5, PIPs 2.3, Oracle 11gR2
Business Intelligence, ODS: BIP 11g, Golden Gate, Informatica 9.1.0, BIP 11g, Business Objects, Web logic
EDI: GIS 7.4, Cyclone (Axway 5.9), Oracle 11gR2
Tools: Silk Performer
Intuit Back office Systems includes Ebiz system, EDI, SOA Middleware, PIM, BRM and ODS. Ebiz is Enterprise wide repository for financial data. This system is the source for financial reporting. Modules include Order Management, Account Receivables, Account Payables General Ledger and Supply Chain modules. Major challenges include processing of millions of orders per day during peak tax season (April 15), month end, quarter end, and year end during tax season and also during product launches. EDI system supports fulfillments with partners and retailers, SOA for integrating back office with front-end systems like Siebel. PIM for Item setup and ODS for reporting.
• Several successful projects for the Enterprise Application Division
• Worked with BU teams to deliver several successful business growth projects
• Working with IT Infrastructure team to manage environments in Private Cloud
• Manager for ERP-Finance team and played a key leadership role for Performance Engineering Project.
• Interacting with off-shore team on regular basis, follow up on issues and progress
• Providing technical coordination and leadership for BOS performance engineering infrastructure. Ensure that all performance tests are well executed, strategy is sound, and infrastructure is in place.
• Resolution of performance issues with Order to Cash area during tax peak seasons
• Provide technology roadmap for Back office systems technology stack and architecture From April 2005 to May 2013 (8 years 2 months) Performance architect @ Description:
Cisco Systems Everest Project is Enterprise wide upgrade of ERP from Oracle 10.7 to Oracle 11i. The migration of custom and standard modules and Database upgrade from 8i to 9i poses enormous amount of challenges in architecture and performance. Monitor production systems which already migrated to 11i applications. Monitor and report the performance issues and solution on current manufacturing and financial systems
• Providing technical guidance to the team and preparing project plans, work schedules for day to day activities.
• Coordinating with team member, Sysadmins, DBAs and development community for issue resolution, follow up and driving the solutions through finish line
• Application drills down of each module with customization, come up with report of architecture, design, and performance bottlenecks.
• Worked with Load testing team to oversee the response and throughput, come up with analysis report of memory, CPU usage of application and DB servers. Identify the bottleneck areas
• Tuning JVM’s, load balancing, and configuration for iModules of Oracle Apps.
• Evaluate performance monitoring tools, to come with report of acceptance criteria From 2003 to 2005 (2 years) Technical Lead /Project Manager @ The Financial Solutions Unit (FSU) is a web based front-end for Agilent Manufacturing systems to sell manufactured, refurbished items at discount prices. The solution provides Field Service people to look at comprehensive list of models, configurations to search reserve and order their items on the web. The Oracle ERP-(11i) BOM, Inventory modules capture all the manufacturing information including pricing.
Another project includes customization of i-Supplier Portal for invoice and payment details for Agilent. The requirement also includes language conversion for 8 European languages and 4 Asian languages for the i-Supplier portal.
Another requirement includes i-Procurement customization for Agilent for internal requisition and auto PO creation. From August 2003 to July 2004 (1 year) Solution Architect @ Daivs+Henderson are a leading supplier of cheques, forms, business accessories and other financial services. Davis + Henderson L.P. manage the cheque supply programs for substantially all of the financial institutions in Canada, including the six largest Canadian banks.
The project Cheque Central provides cheques, business accessories and other online financial services for major banks such as Nova Scotia, TD, Royal Bank, and their customers in Canada. The online application needed integration with existing Pricing, Billing systems, Taxation software, Order Management System, Manufacturing applications, security authentication, sending, receiving customer and billing information from the banks. From April 2001 to January 2003 (1 year 10 months) Toronto, Canada AreaTechnicalLead @ Customer Reporting Application (Trouble Ticketing) is a client-server-based application that manages and tracks tasks required to resolve Covad Service-related problem. It is designed for use by Field Operations to schedule and record service calls, Network Operations center NOC to open Trouble Tickets, Technical Assistance Center (TAC) to create, tracks, and resolve Covad Trouble Tickets, Application Integration using Vitria.
Selected information from the Trouble Ticket application is view able in the Online Customer Care Center and through WEB OSS for Customers and Covad employees. Trouble Ticket uses information from Customer Profile, Client Ordering, and Circuit Ordering to provide contact information, and circuit equipment information. From August 1999 to March 2001 (1 year 8 months) Assiciate @ From 1996 to 1999 (3 years)