Lenovo Group Limited (SEHK: 0992, OTCBB: LNVGY) is a Chinese-based multinational computer technology corporation that develops, manufactures and markets desktops and notebook personal computers, workstations, servers, storage drives, IT management software, and related services. Incorporated as Legend in Hong Kong in 1988, Lenovo's principal operations are currently located in Beijing, China, Morrisville, North Carolina in the United
Lenovo Group Limited (SEHK: 0992, OTCBB: LNVGY) is a Chinese-based multinational computer technology corporation that develops, manufactures and markets desktops and notebook personal computers, workstations, servers, storage drives, IT management software, and related services. Incorporated as Legend in Hong Kong in 1988, Lenovo's principal operations are currently located in Beijing, China, Morrisville, North Carolina in the United States, and Singapore, with research centers in those locations, as well as Shanghai, Shenzhen, Xiamen, and Chengdu in China, and Yamato in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan.
Lenovo acquired the former IBM PC Company Division, which marketed the ThinkPad line of notebook PCs, in 2005 for approximately $1.75 billion.
In 2009, Lenovo was the fourth largest vendor of personal computers in the world.The company is the largest seller of PCs in China, with a 28.6% share of the China market, according to research firm IDC in July, 2009. It reported annual sales of $14.9 billion for the fiscal year ending 2008/2009 (ending March 31, 2009).
Lenovo markets its products directly to consumers, small to medium size businesses, and large enterprises, as well as through online sales, company-owned stores (in China only), chain retailers, and major technology distributors and vendors.
On September 4, 2009, Oceanwide Holdings Group, a private investment firm based in Beijing, bought 29% of Legend Holdings, the parent company of Lenovo, for 2.76 billion yuan ($404.1 million). Legend Holdings is the asset management unit of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
On November 27, 2009, Lenovo Group announced its intention to purchase Lenovo Mobile Communication Technology. Lenovo Mobile now ranks No.3 in China’s mobile handset market
Local Account Manager for Global Accounts @ The LOCAL ACCOUNT MANAGER is responsible for the local and regional business in Belgium for a defined customer set of Global accounts.
The successful candidate will concentrate on the development of existing customer relationships in Belgium, as well as winning new customers within the Global Account space. The successful applicant will focus on the solution oriented sales approach and will need to be able to present on various topics including the strengths of our product portfolio through to reflecting the total cost of ownership to increase our customer's value. Candidate must have an entrepreneurial approach that is imaginative, smart, passionate, and approachable.
A high level capacity for teamwork is needed to manage the close collaboration with internal Lenovo functions, especially within the Global Account community and with Business Partners. The successful applicant will rely on strong communication and presentation skills and his ability to build strong customer relationships on all hierarchy levels.
The candidate must be able to manage day to day challenges like providing tailor-made configurations for individual customer situations, dealing with the pricing function, monitoring of orders and supply, maintenance of customized portfolios as well as Customer Relationship Management and Forecasting.
Conduct a minimum of customer facing meetings per week
Build a strategic sales plan for sales territory and execute against it.
Build strong relationships with key channel partners
Develop robust account plans for key accounts
Provide accurate weekly forecasts
Engage in C-level meetings with key customers From September 2013 to Present (2 years 4 months) Brussels Area, BelgiumSenior Internal Account Manager Large Enterprise - Retention, Development and Acquisition @ Overall purpose of the job
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Identify, qualify and win new and incremental business opportunities to sell Lenovo’s capabilities and offerings and proactively inform customers of new products and roadmaps, proposing upgrades and transition paths as appropriate.
• Cold call into assigned accounts, create interest and arrange meetings for account team to develop into opportunity in order to achieve minimum of 2 hours targeted telephone activity on a daily basis
• Maintain and develop R&D accounts, identify and secure cross selling (LOBC) and up selling opportunities
• Actively participate in sales initiatives and marketing campaigns and update EZc with results on a weekly basis
• Produce accurate account plans, sales forecasts and ensure sales activity is tracked using the required reporting tools on a daily and weekly basis
• Configure, price, negotiate and quote sales solutions and provide accurate follow up, product information and overall account support via telephone and email
• Partner with field sales/business partners to maximize all aspects of closing new deals and maintain and leverage customer and business partner relationships and maximize customer satisfaction
• Accurately maintain all CRM tools
• Liaise with sales support teams as needed and co-ordinate all relevant issues
• Responsible for delivering current run rate business (deals From October 2010 to September 2013 (3 years) Brussels Area, BelgiumInternal Sales Support @ Large Enterprises
Public Sector - RFP's
Offering and Ordering Processing
Customer Follow Up
Single Point of Contact From March 2007 to October 2010 (3 years 8 months) Internal Sales Representative @ - Develop strong relationships with your customer base - Preparing offers and follow up of day to day business - Escallating problems and complaints to external sales - Manage accurate reporting - Work with team to maximise sales across your territory - Contribute to team learning and sales development initiatives From February 2006 to March 2007 (1 year 2 months)
Bachelor's degree, Marketing - 1 extra year @ Universiteit Antwerpen From 2004 to 2005 Bachelor's degree, Zakelijk vertalen Tolken @ Katholieke Hogeschool Leuven From 2001 to 2004 Psychologie @ University of Leuven From 2000 to 2001 Latin - Modern Languages, Latin Modern Languages @ Heilig Grafinstituut Bilzen From 1994 to 2000 Kim Vanspauwen is skilled in: Solution Selling, Sales Operations, Sales Management, Management, Account Management, Channel, Networking, Storage, Sales, Selling, Partner Management, Cloud Computing, Managed Services, Direct Sales, Key Account Management