I'm an executive sales recruiter specializing in direct hire placements throughout the United States. My 20+ years of sales and sales management experience in B2B, B2C, inside sales, outside sales, from transactional to long term sales cycles enables me to relate and connect with top sales talent and bring a thorough understanding of the sales recruiting process
I'm an executive sales recruiter specializing in direct hire placements throughout the United States. My 20+ years of sales and sales management experience in B2B, B2C, inside sales, outside sales, from transactional to long term sales cycles enables me to relate and connect with top sales talent and bring a thorough understanding of the sales recruiting process to clients.
Prior to joining Sales Talent Group in 2012, I was a collegiate athlete and award winning sales and sales management professional. I contribute my success in life to the things I learned from competing in athletics; goal setting, hard work and sheer determination. I have a deep love for the sales profession and have committed my life to perfecting my craft.
I'm well connected and always looking to connect with top sales talent, my email address is [email protected]
✔ Executive Search
✔ Direct Sourcing
✔ Indirect Sourcing
Senior Principal & Executive Recruiter @ We are a nationwide executive search firm, specializing in sales talent. Positions range from Executive level, Mid-level and Entry level type roles. Our team has successfully placed well over 600 Sales Professionals since 1998 and has an unprecedented track record of a 91% retention rate over twelve months against an industry standard of 40%. Our expertise and specialization in sales talent enables us to respond quickly and specifically to the needs of our candidates and clients. Our network and database of talent exceeds 20,000 Sales Professionals. Typical clients range from small business owners, medium-size privately and publicly owned businesses to Fortune 500 multi-national Companies.
Niches Served: Technology (Software, SaaS, Hardware), Professional Services, Consulting, Telecommunications, Media & Advertising, Business Services, Green Industries, Call Center.
• Sales Leadership: CSO, Vice President, Director, Manager levels.
• Quota carrying sales representatives: Hunter - Account Executive, Business Development, Farmer - Account Manager, Channel Sales
• Inside Sales & Lead Generation
• Sales Support: Trainers, Operations, Analytics
• Pre & Post Sales Engineers
• Sales Consulting From November 2012 to Present (3 years) Greater Atlanta AreaFounder @ From January 2014 to Present (1 year 10 months) Greater Atlanta AreaSenior Account Executive @ Independent Contractor Role
Responsible for building a new book of business with an internet start-up selling advertising in highly competitive job board market for a sales specific job board. Called on C-level at SMB and Fortune 500 businesses.
• Joined SalesGravy.com as employee #6
• Initial member of a 2 person sales team, responsible for new business development throughout the United States and Canada.
• Developed sales pipeline through internet mining, social media and cold calling.
• Responsible for prospecting, product demonstrations, selling, client set-up, client management and renewals.
• Sold 100 new accounts in 2011; generated $98,874 in total revenue
• Sold 83 new accounts in 2012 (through Oct. 31st); generated $71,835 in total revenue From January 2011 to October 2012 (1 year 10 months) Augusta, Georgia AreaVice President Marketing @ Independent Contractor Role
Responsible for the overall marketing strategy, new business development and servicing of clients. Called on residential and commercial construction accounts.
• Relocated corporate office to Thomson, GA.
• Re-positioned company as a veteran owned general contractor.
• Development social media presence; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
• Prepared estimates/bids using Xactimate.
• Successfully negotiated contracts for approximately $250K in new projects. From August 2010 to January 2011 (6 months) Thomson, GAVice President Marketing @ Inside/Outside Sales
Responsible for overall marketing strategy, new business development and servicing of existing clients.
• Re-branded the LDG name from originally being the debt purchasing arm for Nationwide Recovery Service (NRS) to one of the premier certified minority-owned, privately held, full-service ARM providers in the United States.
• Developed company website and electronic marketing materials.
• Ended relationships with all non-profitable clients.
• Helped drive performance with profitable clients which resulted in increased business, other business lines and better collections tiers.
Company was acquired by First Financial Asset Management. From August 2008 to August 2010 (2 years 1 month) Norcross, GARealtor @ From October 2007 to April 2008 (7 months) Jasper, GALand Specialist and Sales Manager @ From January 1998 to October 2007 (9 years 10 months) Jasper, GAIndependent Distributor @ From 1993 to 1997 (4 years) Account Executive @ From July 1990 to September 1993 (3 years 3 months) Marietta, GAAccount Executive @ From 1989 to 1990 (1 year) Jacksonville, Florida AreaAccount Executive @ From 1988 to 1989 (1 year) Collector @ From 1987 to 1988 (1 year) Collector @ From 1986 to 1987 (1 year) Greater Atlanta Area
Computer Science @ The University of Georgia From 1984 to 1986 Computer Science @ LaGrange College From 1982 to 1984 Duluth High School From 1978 to 1982 Kim Lillie is skilled in: Recruiting, Sales Recruitment, Sourcing, Sales, Selling, Sales Process, Sales Presentations, CRM, Salesforce.com, B2B, Inside Sales, Sales Management, Cold Calling, New Business Development, Account Management, Customer Retention, Networking, Training
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension