SVP, Sr Card Marketing Product Consultant - Cobrand/Affinity Services @ Bank of America
SVP; Cobrand credit card - digital and social media acquisitions marketing manager @ Bank of America
Yavapai Community College
Product Management – Marketing Manager
I have significant and relevant financial services industry experience within product marketing and portfolio management, profitable P&L ownership of cobranded credit card portfolios, project management and direct mail related functions. I am results-oriented and have a significant track record of meeting and exceeding time and financial benchmarks on projects by being a
Product Management – Marketing Manager
I have significant and relevant financial services industry experience within product marketing and portfolio management, profitable P&L ownership of cobranded credit card portfolios, project management and direct mail related functions. I am results-oriented and have a significant track record of meeting and exceeding time and financial benchmarks on projects by being a successful influencer of peers and management.
Adept at analyzing and applying quantitative data and qualitative information to develop strategic initiatives which have directly led to revenue enhancements while cultivating lasting and rewarding relationships with internal and external business partners.
I have vast knowledge of creative and technical skills in online as well as print media culminating in years of successful marketing campaign creation and implementation.
• Account and Client Management
• Six Sigma Project Management Skills
• Portfolio Management – New Account Acquisitions
• Fact Based Needs Assessment and Solution Implementation
• Portfolio Management – Existing Account Revenue Generation
• Vendor Relations and Scorecard Management
• Online and Print Marketing Campaign Strategy and Execution
• Multi-Level Project Management
Key Professional Accomplishments
• Continuous YOY growth within partner acquisition channels by increased education, training, and program enhancements
• Grew new account base 24% enhancements to data segmentation
• Implemented a cost save of $220K annually by internalizing email deployment from a 3rd party vendor
• Lead collateral project manager for an existing account pricing change which realized $48 million in revenue
• Lead project manager on a multi-million dollar portfolio deconversion
• Successfully increased collection call center team ranking from 14 to 2 within 6 months
SVP, Sr Card Marketing Product Consultant - Cobrand/Affinity Services @ • Manage the P&L for multiple cobranded credit card programs. Inclusive of strategy and execution of acquisition and portfolio channel marketing
o Manage the relationship between external partners within various industries and Bank of America
o Ensure achievement of overall profitability goals and new account goals within these portfolios that have over a billion dollars in combined outstandings
o Managed the deconversion of a portfolio by identifying strategies for varying segments of the portfolio based on P&L metrics and implemented utilizing cross-functional teams from all lines of business From July 2004 to Present (11 years 6 months) Acquisition Direct Mail Manager @ • Manage the Acquisition Budget of the direct mail development, strategy and execution for the airline and cruise line portfolios in the Cobrand Consumer pre-approved and invitation to apply programs
o Manage 3 Card Specialist associates
o Manage the relationship between the partnership marketing teams and Bank of America’s Direct Mail team
o Determine mail strategy to accomplish response, approval, and revenue goals; including population segmentation, creative, pricing, etc.
• Grow profitable new consumer credit card accounts through data driven decisions
o Determined best in class execution within segments based on test ideas and interpreting results. From August 2005 to September 2006 (1 year 2 months) Team Lead, DMCE Web Response Channel @ Responsible over $1.13MM Acquisition Budget and $1MM Balance Build Budget
oActively Manage the budget and forecast monthly and yearly expenses
oProactively worked with our marketing team to allow my team to have ownership over an allotted dollar amount of their budget to increase channel efficiency and speed to market
Responsible for executional and strategic support within the web response channel for Acquisition and Balance Build Direct Mail campaigns, inclusive of Online Banking Splash offers, emails, and web sites.
oResponsibility for enhancing the sites, both creative as well as back end functionality changes, for greater conversion (application completion to site hits) and customer experience based on analysis of reports, voice of customer data, and industry trends. From May 2004 to September 2005 (1 year 5 months) Account Executive @ Develop client relationships and foster account growth
Creative concept development and technical knowledge of web site publishing, hosting, and maintenance
Develop creative briefs, strategic outlines, business and technical requirements, and pricing estimates for various projects while ensuring their effective and organized implementation
Organize billing, revenue recognition, and monthly financial forecasts From April 2003 to May 2004 (1 year 2 months) Project Coordinator @ • Managed the online fulfillment and marketing $1.13MM Acquisition Budget and $1MM Balance Build Budget
o Managed the budget and forecast monthly and yearly expenses via the online fulfillment channel for Direct Mail
• Created and received approval for a business case that will bring a cost save of $220K annually by bringing email deployment from a 3rd party vendor into our internal deployment system
• Launched CAN SPAM compliant co-brand email deployment process
• Actively managed the 3rd party vendor who supported these sites with quarterly Scorecards, which were used to outline both contractual and business requirements for measurement by the vendor. From 2001 to 2003 (2 years) National Mgmt Trainee @ • Overall management experience of all areas of credit operations from acquisitions to bankruptcy.
o Reviewed each area within the credit life cycle for 2-6 weeks in all site facilities
• Had two 6 month assignments as a team manager for both collections and customer service with teams of 12 people. Effectively moved the collections team from a ranking of 14th in the department to 2nd within the first 2 months. From 1999 to 2001 (2 years)
Bachelor of Science (BS), Business Administration; Marketing and Economics @ University of South Carolina - The Moore School of Business From 1997 to 1999 General Studies @ Yavapai Community College From 1995 to 1997 Kelly Lensink is skilled in: Credit Cards, Credit, Banking, Relationship Management, Financial Services, Customer Acquisition, Loans, Call Center, Vendor Management, Project Management, Portfolio Management, Mortgage Lending, Direct Marketing, Product Management, Account Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension