Technical Commercial Manager @ Network Resource Group
I am an experienced Service Manager committed to delivering excellent customer service by working closely with key stakeholders to understand immediate and future requirements. I manage my team through building an understanding of what motivates individuals & encourage them to develop their strengths which in turn benefits the business. I successfully design, develop and deliver ITIL aligned
I am an experienced Service Manager committed to delivering excellent customer service by working closely with key stakeholders to understand immediate and future requirements. I manage my team through building an understanding of what motivates individuals & encourage them to develop their strengths which in turn benefits the business. I successfully design, develop and deliver ITIL aligned services to varying customers including service providers, public sector and commercial organisations. I ensure all services within my remit can be appropriately measured and exceed customer expectations while finding ways of continuously improving services. I ensure projects are delivered on time & within budget. My technical background aids me in both communicating with engineers & translating technical issues into a form which can be understood by business personnel. I am experienced in Windows server, VMware, networking, security solutions, Prince2 and hold ITIL V3 certifications.
Service Support Manager @ This role overlaps with the position at Hackney Homes (see below) which was TUPE'd into London Borough of Hackney where I was part of the ICT team providing technical and application support services to over 4000 staff in multiple offices.
As Service Support Manager my primary duties included:
- Hands on management of technical and application support teams
- Management, monitoring and reporting of network, server, desktop and application services
- Designing and developing existing services in line with the ITIL Service Management framework
- Defining SLA and OLA criteria then ensuring the correct systems existed to provide KPI metrics
- Managing and developing relationships with third party providers
- Leading on ICT project delivery for a number of key business ventures
- Liaising and reporting to business stakeholders and directors
- Management and budgeting of ICT procurement services for Hackney Homes From September 2010 to April 2013 (2 years 8 months) Service Support Manager @ This role was TUPE'd across to London Borough of Hackney in January 2012. (see above) From September 2010 to December 2011 (1 year 4 months) Technical Commercial Manager @ I worked as part of the Technical Management team developing & delivering services to customers while also working closely with the Commercial Sales team on contract development and new business opportunities.
During my time with Network Resource Group my primary duties included:
- Line management of technical services team
- Design and development of ITIL based, commercially viable, ICT services including the extension of Service Desk operating hours
- Developing relationships with customers and identifying areas for continual service improvement
- Developing relationships with third party suppliers to work in the interests of the customer
- Acting as Problem Manager for major service interruptions
- Taking the lead on technical responses to tender and PQQ documents From October 2006 to September 2010 (4 years) London, United KingdomCore Services Manager @ Having joined EC Harris as a support engineer I swiftly proved my worth to the organisation and complete my time with the business fulfilling the duties of Core Services Manager.
The primary duties of this role included:
- Managing a global team of ten highly skilled technical engineers.
- Daily management of WAN/LAN infrastructure and Domain services (Active Directory, Email etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining service availability to globally accessible core systems.
- Specifying areas for service improvement to increase uptime and provide added functionality.
- Managing transition process to support teams while coordinating third line support functions
- Performing development reviews with staff, including those in remote countries/offices.
- Providing input into business cases and presenting service improvement recommendations to key stake holders. From December 1999 to October 2006 (6 years 11 months) London, United Kingdom
Bsc Computer Studies @ Anglia Polytechnic University Keith Joy is skilled in: ITIL, Service Delivery, IT Service Management, Change Management, IT Strategy, Project Delivery, Service Management, Team Leadership, Public Sector, Outsourcing, Managing Technical Personnel, Service Design, Service Desk Management, Windows Server, VMware Infrastructure
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension