Reiki Therapist, Reiki Massage @
Private Reiki Certification and Degrees
Experienced in advertising, advising, personal research assistance, event planning, collaborating including leading and supervising over 260 undergraduate level college students for three years at Santa Clara University. Also, experience in providing quality sales and customer service, while handling sensitive information, using a variety of proprietary software applications. Training, supervising, and mentoring fellow associates and supervisors to understand
Experienced in advertising, advising, personal research assistance, event planning, collaborating including leading and supervising over 260 undergraduate level college students for three years at Santa Clara University. Also, experience in providing quality sales and customer service, while handling sensitive information, using a variety of proprietary software applications. Training, supervising, and mentoring fellow associates and supervisors to understand how to conduct sensitive business sales transactions. Proven aptitude for neutralizing escalations utilizing various types of conflict resolution tactics and strategies.
Specialties:Strong Customer Service Skills •Public Speaking •Personal Assistance Experience •Conflict Management and Resolution •Interpersonal relations and persuasion skills •Organization •Time Management •University Research Assistance •Leadership/Team Management •Event Planning •Grant Writing •Supervised over 260 college aged students
Graduate Admissions Counselor @ Qualify, interview, and enroll prospective students in Masters and Doctoral programs. Continue to keep contact with current students throughout their first course at University of the Rockies to ensure student success. From October 2012 to September 2014 (2 years) Greater Denver AreaLead Admissions Counselor @ Qualified, interviewed, and enrolled prospective students in a highly competitive atmosphere. Maintained contact with quality students and helped them to continue their success throughout their first course at Ashford University. Worked with several Student Relation Specialists, as well as Fanatical Services Advisors to ensure student success in all areas of academia.
• 80% student retention rate
• Cross Vertical Advisor for the College of Business and Professional Studies
• Additional responsibility of scrubbing all applications before they were submitted for admission to the University From April 2012 to September 2012 (6 months) Greater Denver AreaAssociate Account Represenative @ Licensed insurance producer in the states of Colorado, Nebraska, Kansas, Wyoming, and Utah. Specialized in sales and underwriting of auto/home/umbrella/marine insurance policies. Maintained responsibility for account servicing of all current underwritten policies
• Employee satisfaction liaison for Denver regional office staff
• Providing elite sales, cross selling & customer service for this top rated JD Power & Associates company From May 2010 to April 2012 (2 years) Greater Denver AreaCorporate Customer Service Representative @ Fielded and logged customers’ complaints, dissatisfaction, or complimentary experiences from all Sports Authority locations throughout the United Sates over the phone and email in a timely and polite fashion. As well as used conflict management to work with customers and district and store managers to neutralize customer escalations in order to resolve customer issues with a positive result.
• Specialized in Business to Business, internal gift card requests, and individual gift card reissue transactions, while working with the Departments of Treasury and Accounting. Created and distributed bi-weekly and monthly reports of said transactions to Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Accounting, Treasury, Sales Audit, and Asset Protection Departments, as well as to my direct superiors.
• Directly accepted calls and electronic requests from customers for receipt retrieval, regeneration and e-mailing to any Sports Authority location throughout the U.S. while handling sensitive credit card information. From March 2008 to April 2009 (1 year 2 months) Greater Denver AreaResearch Assistant @ • Researched potential plays for upcoming season for Santa Clara University, as well as professional productions and characters for Department Chair to audition in the San Francisco Bay area as well as other parts of the U.S.
• Investigated exclusive African American, multicultural plays and playwrights for academic purposes.
• Composed grant applications for professional productions to be held at Santa Clara University. Successfully received $8,000 to plan a play reading about hurricane Katrina survivors who were relocated to the San Francisco Bay area. The remainder of the grant, sans expenses, was donated to the actual Katrina survivors for whom the play was written.
• Organized and advertised events at Santa Clara University and the San Francisco Bay area for undergraduate Theatre and Dance Department performances.
• Acted as Department Chair’s assistant for administrative tasks such as scheduling professional and academic projects, student advisement sessions, and traveling to professional productions and events. From September 2006 to June 2007 (10 months) Resident Assistant @ • Responsible for upholding University policies and procedures.
• Advisement of conflict management and positive resolution among residents.
• Organized, advertised, supervised, and managed social events for on-campus residents, as well as student body.
• Collaborated with Student Wellness Center on advertising and publishing events and information on wellness activities, questions, and general practice of staying healthy as a student while attending Santa Clara University.
• Trained in assessing emergency medical and safety procedures. From August 2004 to June 2007 (2 years 11 months) Actress @ Professional child actress primary working in Industrial and Training Filmography From 1990 to 2002 (12 years)
Master's Degree, Counseling Psychology, 4.0 @ University of the Rockies From 2013 to 2014 Reiki Therapist, Reiki Massage @ Private Reiki Certification and Degrees From 2007 to 2010 Certified Bartender, Bartending @ Bartending and Casino College- Denver Campus From 2009 to 2009 Bachelor's Degree, Theatre Arts, 3.0 @ Santa Clara University From 2003 to 2007 Katie Zazenski is skilled in: Social Media Marketing, Research, Microsoft Office, Public Relations, Facebook, Editing, Marketing, Leadership, Blogging, Sales, Training, Social Networking, PowerPoint, Outlook, Team Building, Public Speaking
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension