A highly pro-active, creative and hands-on digital marketing manager with 8 years of experience in understanding, solving and communicating client needs within the financial industry and high wealth segments. Can relate well with people at all levels, efficient both as an individual and as part of a team, and has the flexibility to continuously adapt in fast
A highly pro-active, creative and hands-on digital marketing manager with 8 years of experience in understanding, solving and communicating client needs within the financial industry and high wealth segments. Can relate well with people at all levels, efficient both as an individual and as part of a team, and has the flexibility to continuously adapt in fast paced growth-focused environments. Key competencies include:
• Track record in development and implementation of successful website marketing campaigns
• Strong leadership and consensus building skills
• Able to quickly understand customer needs and to deliver timely and innovative solutions
VP Demand Generation @ From June 2015 to Present (6 months) Copenhagen Area, DenmarkGlobal Director of Demand Generation @ In this role, I am responsible for leading the following activities:
1. Lead the planning and execution of all demand generation campaigns for both net new customer acquisition and existing customer expansion, with a specific focus on top of funnel and mid-funnel nurturing.
2. Design integrated campaigns that leverage online, social, content marketing, virtual events, in person events, press and analysts and campaigns that will extend to high-touch actions by sales and sales development reps, through cross-functional teams.
3. Develop and manage cost-effective nurturing campaigns for prospects not in an active buying cycle and other nurturing flows that aim to increase client retention.
4. Perform detailed campaign analyses to report on key performance indicators, including cost per lead, cost per qualified opportunity, direct and indirect revenue contribution, etc. From August 2013 to June 2015 (1 year 11 months) Copenhagen Area, DenmarkVP of Marketing (Demand Generation) @ Brand development, web site traffic growth, digital strategies for lead generation and advertising revenue. From January 2015 to May 2015 (5 months) Copenhagen Area, DenmarkSenior Marketing Manager, Global Marketing @ In a business critical role with the objective of lowering the bank’s global client acquisition costs (CAC). I am managing a series of key projects that aim to optimize the bank’s marketing efforts by enhancing the collaboration between headquarters, key business units and regional offices through integrated marketing activities, new media activities and other knowledge sharing initiatives. From November 2012 to July 2013 (9 months) Copenhagen Area, DenmarkMarketing Manager, Online Wealth Management @ I was responsible for the positioning strategy, advertising activities, sales collateral, and communications functions for the launch of a new investment platform offering mutual funds and pension products - SIPPs and ISAs- in the UK, overseeing the marketing budget and 7-member team. My tasks also included managing and facilitating the user experience, web development & front-end testing for both the platform and commercial website in collaboration with our headquarters and outsourced companies in India and Portugal. From May 2010 to November 2012 (2 years 7 months) London, United KingdomB2B Project Manager, Institutional Business Development @ Advanced through a series of promotions, culminating in a management role where I was responsible for the oversight of white label solutions and marketing programs for banks and brokers across Europe, Australia and Latin America. From December 2005 to May 2010 (4 years 6 months) Copenhagen Area, DenmarkRecruitment Administrator @ 1. Support for a series of HR projects in Ireland and Great Britain
2. Responsible for scanning and selecting possible applicants in Holland and Spain From April 2003 to August 2003 (5 months) Treasurer @ 1. Responsible for budget of the swimming school with more than 400 pupils
2. Responsible for payments of salaries for swimming instructors and collecting pupils’ monthly fees. From July 1995 to August 2000 (5 years 2 months) Financial Clerk @ 1. Bookkeeper for Food & Bevarage Department
2. Assistant to Relationship Manager (Time-Share Department) From March 1995 to August 1998 (3 years 6 months)
Jillian Falconi is skilled in: Online Marketing, Process Mapping, Innovation Management, Segmentation, Marketing Strategy, Social Media, SEO, Product Development, Social Media Marketing, Business Process Mapping, Online Advertising, Brand Management, Financial Markets, New Business Development, Direct Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension