Sr Account Executive - Federal @ Dell Technology Services
Federal Accounts Manager @ Verizon Wireless
University of Massachusetts at Lowell
Azure Application Solution Services Executive @ Responsible for providing soliciting Microsoft's Azure application and IoT solutions to an identified market. From October 2015 to Present (2 months) Reston, VirginiaPresident @ HH2 Mobility Management is a mobile communications-consulting firm that provides enterprise mobility managment and mobility managed services to the Government and commercial markets. HH2 Mobility is an
Azure Application Solution Services Executive @ Responsible for providing soliciting Microsoft's Azure application and IoT solutions to an identified market. From October 2015 to Present (2 months) Reston, VirginiaPresident @ HH2 Mobility Management is a mobile communications-consulting firm that provides enterprise mobility managment and mobility managed services to the Government and commercial markets. HH2 Mobility is an authorized partner with eMOBUS (www.emobus.com) where we help our customers to manage mobile user spend, security and support from a single platform. Our customers have the ability to experience the first true end-to-end, BYOD friendly, mobility management platform that utilizes real-time usage, device, and expense management in a flexible cloud-based user friendly technology. Our customers realize ROI immediately (within 1 to 2 bill cycles) which allows us to give valuable time back to IT professionals in order to focus on core compentencies, while we focus on decreasing their mobility expenses. In addition, HH2 Mobility partners with its customers to provide end-to-end mobility management throughout the complete device life cycle, from cradle to grave. This allows our customers to focus on growing and managing their business (or department) while knowing they have a mobility management partner that is focused on reducing mobile expenses and increasing efficiencies. From September 2014 to October 2015 (1 year 2 months) Sr. Vice President of Business Development @ The Holley Group is a Sales & Marketing firm that provides Executive Consulting and Outsourcing Services to help clients effectively communicate with their customers. We do this by focusing on a concept called "Customer Intimacy". As the exclusive sales & marketing firm for Touchpoint Alliance (www.touchpointalliance.org), we partner with potential clients in the industries of Higher Ed, Non-Profit/Associations, Financial Services, and Healthcare to provide the Touchpoint bundle turnkey digital communication solution. We help our clients to communicate more effectively and efficiently with their constituents. I am responsible for growing and managing the Business Development team nationally which consists of Business Development Executives, Digital Communication Consultants, and Advertising Sales Executives. From March 2013 to January 2014 (11 months) Federal National Account Manager @ As team lead, I currently manage and grow our strategic business partnership for wireless services with the Department of Health & Human Services and its 11 Operating Divisions. In addition, I am also responsible for managing and growing our wireless business partnership with the American Red Cross. As a partner, I continue to find solutions to business problems in order to allow my customers to be more efficient, effective, and productive. Other responsibilities included:
• Responsible for growing revenue and managing the strategic business partnership with Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS) and its eleven (11) Operating Divisions nationally.
• Responsible for growing revenue and managing the business partnership with American Red Cross nationally.
• Conducted and utilize solution selling skills and consultative selling approach to increase revenue, improve market penetration, and retain existing business.
• DHHS Team Lead responsible for managing, motivating, and leading teammembers to successfully grow revenue within assigned agencies.
• Maintain complete knowledge of the Government procurement cycle & process by communicating with the appropriate contacts
• Developed and managed C-level executive relationships within Government agencies, and provided leadership to other team members.
• Developed strategic account plans, customer analysis, prepared executive profiles
• Prepared sales forecasts, account status reports, and recommendations to enhance account growth
• Participated and directed contract negotiations
• Maintained a healthy understanding of Verzion Enterprise Solutions services/products and network.
• Introduced Third party partner Good Technology and other solutions to DHHS and sub-agency C-level Executives.
• Directed and led local salesreps in other markets to execute the agencies’ HQ plan and policy From April 2006 to January 2013 (6 years 10 months) Laurel, MDFederal Accounts Manager @ Responsibilities and accomplishments were as follows:
• Winners Circle 2007 – Washington/Baltimore Region
• Currently manage DHHS (and its sub-agencies) & American Red Cross which consist of 17,820 Lines & $891,258 in revenue total
• Total Gross Adds 5,947 YE 2008
• 217% Revenue YOY Growth 2008
• Churn From January 2008 to March 2011 (3 years 3 months) Laurel, MDMajor Accounts Manager, Government Sales @ Responsibilities and accomplishments were as follows:
• Initiated monthly conference call immediately with GAMs in all regions upon module assignment
• 323% LIS (Lines in Service) YOY Growth (July)
• 381% Revenue YOY Growth (July)
• Top MAM 1st Quarter 2007
• Top MAM 2nd Quarter 2007
• Partner with OEM/VAD team to grow relationship with MSPs for customer benefit and VzW gross & revenue adds
• Negotiated and executed American Red Cross contract within 15 months of agency assignment
• Provide timely submittal of forecasts, plans, and account matrix as requested
• Currently managing GAM, MAM, & BSR activity within assigned agencies with frequent communication, joint calls, and proper direction
• Navigating sensitive and delicate in-building projects within high profile agencies to increase VzW business
• Currently travel to other regions for joint customer calls with local GAMs/MAMs and to educate the customer about our Government Operation From April 2006 to December 2007 (1 year 9 months) Laurel, MDNational Account Manager @ I managed a module of Corporate customers headquartered in the DC area but with national presence and provided wireless solutions for their mobile professionals. Responsbilities and accomplishments were as follows:
• Managed assigned Fortune 500 account base with ability to penetrate deep and wide in accounts.
• Negotiated Master Service Agreements (MSAs) with C-level Executives (ex. Black & Decker, AES Corporation, Hogan & Hartson, Akin Gump, Arnold & Porter, NG Mission Systems, Washington Post)
• Consistently utilized consultative selling skills
• Presented the T-Mobile voice/data (GSM/GPRS) solution while educating about all technologies (CDMA, 1XRTT, IDEN, EVDO, etc.)
• Engaged internal and external resources when necessary to resolve customer applications.
• Provided quality customer service for existing accounts by coordinating with internal departments to fulfill requests/needs.
• Provided weekly and monthly reports, forecasts, funnels, and strategic account plans to management.
• Winner of the VP Award in April ’03, May ’03, and October ‘03
• Winner’s Circle in 2003 attaining 202% of quota.
• 115% of quota in 2004 From August 2002 to May 2005 (2 years 10 months) Bethesda, MDEnterprise Account Executive, National Data Sales @ Responsibilities & accomplishments were as follows:
• Supported Global Account Managers & Directors to present & solicit the Cingular Wireless Data Solution
• Processed and tracked customer wireless data orders
• Engaged internal Professional Services organization and/or third party vendor to present a solution to a mobile application.
• Negotiated pricing, processes, and procedures for Master Service Agreements.
• Provide account detail reports and wireless data forecasts. From February 2002 to August 2002 (7 months) Greenbelt, MDSenior Account Manager, Enterprise Data Sales @ Responsibilities and accomplishments are as follows:
• Regional Office in Atlanta, GA. reporting directly to Regional Director.
• Worked completely virtual office with account base in Virginia
• Presented Cingular Interactive’s Mobitex Data solution via the newly introduced Blackberry Enterprise or Desktop solution
• Proposed generic or customized solutions incorporating Cingular Interactive’s Mobitex Data network.
• Provided weekly and monthly reports to the Regional Director, and conducted weekly account reviews. From August 2001 to January 2002 (6 months) Norcross, GACorporate Account Manager @ Responsibilities during my tenure were as follows:
1/00 - 5/01 Corporate Account Manager
• Managed and maintained business relationships with assigned Fortune 500 accounts nationally & globally.
• Negotiated Blanket Purchase Agreements and Volume Purchase Agreements with pricing and discounts to be applied Nationally/Globally in 33% of assigned accounts.
• Established business processes with customers then communicated the details to the local Corporate Account Executives nationally.
• Coordinated with local Corporate Account Executives (CAEs) to provide proper support to assigned Corporate Accounts.
• Coached and trained local CAEs on how to prospect, manage, and grow Fortune 500 accounts locally.
10/98 - 1/00 Major Account Executive II
• Provided account forecasts and monthly reports
• Consistently managed local Corporate and Major accounts in the technology, telecommunications, and utility industries.
• Performed Major Account Manager duties frequently throughout the year.
• Provided pre and post-sales support to account base in the DC Area.
• #1 salesperson in the Mid-Atlantic Region 1999 (248% of quota)
• President Council winner 1998 and 1999
• #3 salesperson in the country (600 salespersons total)
7/97 - 10/98 Major Account Executive I
• Managed and acquired local Corporate/Major accounts
• Provided monthly revenue reports and forecasts to management
• Top Major Account Executive; 115% of quota 1997
8/96 - 6/97 Account Executive
• Performed hunter and farmer duties to solicit the Nextel solution.
• Brought new digital Nextel products to market.
• 150% of quota in 1996 From August 1996 to May 2001 (4 years 10 months) Reston, Virginia
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Marketing @ Howard University From 1990 to 1992 Marketing @ University of Massachusetts at Lowell From 1987 to 1990 Episcopal High School From 1984 to 1987 Howard Jr. is skilled in: Solution Selling, Direct Sales, Channel, Unified Communications, Telecommunications, Account Management, Sales Management, Sales Process, Wireless, B2B, Cold Calling, Customer Retention, Selling, Mobile Devices, Strategic Partnerships, Salesforce.com, Sales, Cloud Computing, SaaS, VoIP, Managed Services, Business Development, Management, Channel Partners, Enterprise Software, Professional Services, Cross-functional Team..., Go-to-market Strategy, Product Marketing, Outsourcing, Customer Satisfaction, Lead Generation, Strategy
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension