Senior Consultant, Strategy & Operations @ Deloitte US India
Management Trainee, Value Engineering @ SAP Value Engineering
MBA - Exchange Program, Finance, General Management @
Himanshu is an Engagement Manager with Monitor Deloitte based out of New York City. He has over 6 years of experience in management consulting, and over four years in the life sciences industry, advising global multinational clients across US, India, China and Japan. During his time at Deloitte, he has amassed experiences and capabilities that span the
Himanshu is an Engagement Manager with Monitor Deloitte based out of New York City. He has over 6 years of experience in management consulting, and over four years in the life sciences industry, advising global multinational clients across US, India, China and Japan. During his time at Deloitte, he has amassed experiences and capabilities that span the biopharma value chain including commercial model innovation, customer and market analytics, brand planning, and life cycle management.
Prior to joining Deloitte, Himanshu worked as a software engineer at Atrenta, focusing on product development and account management for the semiconductor industry.
Himanshu holds an MBA in Strategy and Finance from the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow, and a Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering from Delhi University.
Specialties: customer and market analytics, customer segmentation and marketing strategy, competitive analysis, growth strategy, pricing strategy, target screening, emerging markets strategy
Manager, Monitor Deloitte @ From June 2013 to Present (2 years 7 months) Greater New York City AreaSenior Consultant, Strategy & Operations @ Key Projects:
- Segmented the provider market to inform an innovative commercial model for big pharma
- Conducted target screening for a global pharma VC fund to invest in healthcare IT start-ups
- Developed China mid-market growth strategy for a global medical device company
- Performed market sizing for six Women's Health disease areas across nine countries
- Formulated product offerings to test innovative pricing strategies for mature drug products From June 2009 to May 2013 (4 years) Management Trainee, Value Engineering @ - Designed and developed financial models to evaluate attractiveness of potential clients in the US Healthcare and Public Sector industries. From April 2008 to June 2008 (3 months) Gurgaon, IndiaSenior Software Engineer @ - Product development for SpyGlass, Atrenta's flagship product (semiconductor software)
- Account management for one of Atrenta's top customers From July 2005 to June 2007 (2 years)
PGDM, Management (Strategy & Finance) @ Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow From 2007 to 2009 MBA - Exchange Program, Finance, General Management @ ESC Toulouse From 2008 to 2008 BE, Computer Engineering @ Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology From 2001 to 2005 Class XI and XII, Science @ Somerville School, Delhi From 1999 to 2001 Class VII to X @ Sear Rogers Int'l School, Hong Kong From 1995 to 1999 Himanshu Kamra is skilled in: Analytics, Management Consulting, Financial Modeling, Business Analytics, Valuation, Strategy, Business Analysis, Product Management, Consulting, Business Strategy, Competitive Analysis, Market Entry, Data Analysis, Business Transformation, Business Intelligence, Business Process Improvement
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension