A highly enthusiastic Bournemouth University Business Studies and Marketing graduate seeking an entry-level position in marketing. During my degree I have successful combined my studies with work and other commitments showing myself to be self-motivated, organised and capable of working under pressure. I have shown to be a highly articulate, reliable and dedicated individual with the ability
A highly enthusiastic Bournemouth University Business Studies and Marketing graduate seeking an entry-level position in marketing. During my degree I have successful combined my studies with work and other commitments showing myself to be self-motivated, organised and capable of working under pressure. I have shown to be a highly articulate, reliable and dedicated individual with the ability to grasp and apply new procedures quickly. I have a practical approach to problem solving and drive to see things through to completion as well as a willingness to go above and beyond standard requirements to deliver results. I'm also a passionate sportsman with a keen interest in golf.
Caddie @ -This job required me to be versatile and have the ability to adapt to change through working for different players.
-Communication was crucial, as I had to liaise and advise them on certain aspects such as club choice as well as listen to their requirements to negotiate the plan of action. From 2011 to Present (4 years) Account Manager @ - Selling advertising membership packages to a network of online portals including Needaproperty.com and Needavaluation.com
- Negotiate retention rates to regain custom from agents who have cancelled their membership
- Involvement with the SEO Executive and Sales Director in the development and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Credit control to recoup outstanding amounts owed by bad debtors
- Liaise with customer services, technical support and billing departments to resolve client issues
- Conduct remote online demonstrations of the websites to clients
- Maintain and update daily reports for forecasting purposes assisted in the training for new employees as a mentor.
- Other elements of the role required me to conduct remote online client demonstrations of websites and demonstrate sufficient knowledge of the various other departments within the company to assist in resolving potential client issues in a time efficient manner. From October 2013 to July 2014 (10 months) Stanmore, LondonOffice Junior @ - Manage and prioritise different tasks, which affected the day to day running of the office.
- Resolve any problems that may arise when ordering materials and supplies for the business.
- Monitor and answer the phones to customers as well as identifying the potential problem and taking down their details so they can be contacted. From June 2010 to August 2010 (3 months) Waiter @ - Meeting, greeting and serving customers.
- Learning menu items and being able to describe them appropriately to guests
- Comprehensive knowledge of processing orders using an electronic till
- Experience of handing special events
- Setting tables
- Working closely with other wait staff and the kitchen to ensure the restaurant is operated efficiently From July 2009 to July 2009 (1 month)
Bachelor's degree, Business Studies with Marketing, 2.1 @ Bournemouth University From 2011 to 2015 BTEC & A-Levels @ Godalming College From 2009 to 2011 GCSEs @ George Abbot From 2004 to 2009 Henry Benson is skilled in: Social Media, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Customer Service, Teamwork, Time Management, Leadership, Communication, Social Skills, Marketing, Well Organised, Self Motivated and..., Work Ethic, Telephone Skills, Driven By Results, Sales
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension