Results-oriented Senior Recruiter experienced in working with Fortune 500 companies, professional services organizations, and boutique investment firms. Talent Acquisition partner to CEO’s and VP’s of HR through the use of cutting edge sourcing techniques including X-ray, Boolean searches, and social media on a local, national, and international scale. Works efficiently to find talent ahead of deadlines resulting
Results-oriented Senior Recruiter experienced in working with Fortune 500 companies, professional services organizations, and boutique investment firms. Talent Acquisition partner to CEO’s and VP’s of HR through the use of cutting edge sourcing techniques including X-ray, Boolean searches, and social media on a local, national, and international scale. Works efficiently to find talent ahead of deadlines resulting in vacancies being filled quickly and with the least impact on an organization.
Corporate Recruiter @ PNC is recognized as one of the country’s best-performing financial institutions. We are distinguished by our proven business model and a culture built on bringing value to customers through relationship banking and innovative products and solutions that help them achieve their goals.
Our 57,000 employees care about our customers’ achievement and work as a team to deliver exceptional results. Our commitment to our values and our four constituencies (customers, employees, communities and shareholders) inspires trust and confidence. Our franchise continues to grow, with a banking footprint that now covers nearly half of the U.S. population. We make a difference in the communities we serve, through engaged leadership, financial education programs, green building practices and a long-term investment in early childhood education that has already helped more than one million children.
If you are a creative thinker who is interested in career growth and development as well as exceeding customer expectations, PNC is looking for you!”
Responsible for identifying, qualifying, and recruiting passive top-level talent for the Mortgage Division of PNC Financial Services. I find talent for the nation's 5th largest bank with over 2,400 branches in 15 states and the Bank of the Year in 2010. From March 2013 to Present (2 years 8 months) Chicago, ILAccount Manager @ - Coordinate and oversee initiatives aligned with clients’ strategic goals
- Project management, solution development, implementation and related analysis of complex solutions
- Trouble-shoot human capital issues directly with partners, staff in global roles and regional HR leaders
- Solve concrete leadership and people management challenges; proactively contribute to talent development and decision making
- High-level interaction with global Human Capital Leaders, Global and Line of Service Leaders, Business Unit Leaders, global partners and other staff From April 2012 to January 2013 (10 months) Chicago, ILSenior Recruiting Associate @ Chicago-based, boutique staffing firm recognized as one of the top places to work in 2010 and 2011 also received “Best Client” and “Best Candidate” staffing industry awards.
- Perform full-life cycle recruitment with a focus in placing administrative, marketing, human resources, accounting/finance and management level candidates within the Chicago market
- Manage the hiring process from inception to completion including candidate sourcing, resume screening, behavioral interviewing, database management and conducting hiring manager feedback sessions
- Build relationships with clients and candidates to obtain referrals, grow existing client accounts and ensure long term placements
- Human capital consultant to C-Level executives, Vice Presidents, and Human Resources to determine hiring needs and culture fit From September 2008 to April 2012 (3 years 8 months) Chicago, ILRecruiter @ - Create a solid and diverse candidate pipeline through referrals, direct recruiting, social media and professional networking
- Utilize PeopleSoft for applicant tracking, queries and maintaining contacts From January 2004 to September 2008 (4 years 9 months) Chicago, ILRegistered Sales Assistant @ A diversified financial services firm headquartered in Chicago.
- Serviced high net worth clients on top producing team in Private Client Services
- Executed time sensitive stock, bond, and mutual fund trades on various markets
- Performed investment research utilizing various financial databases
- Created monthly/quarterly reports using Excel and presented to clients
- Strengthened problem solving skills by researching clients questions regarding accounts
- Kept client accounts and financial documents in strict compliance with SEC guidelines From August 2001 to January 2004 (2 years 6 months) Chicago, IL