Chairman of DesignThinking Board @ Rutgers University
Vice President of Digital Transformation @ Damco Solutions Limited
University of Amsterdam
Vice President of Strategic Partnerships @ Icreon Tech is a global IT consultancy delivering business solutions and custom applications. Icreon is dedicated to helping organizations and enterprises leverage technology to drive efficiencies and gain a competitive edge. Based in New York, Icreon builds web and mobile-based solutions for clients ranging from medium sized businesses to global Fortune
Vice President of Strategic Partnerships @ Icreon Tech is a global IT consultancy delivering business solutions and custom applications. Icreon is dedicated to helping organizations and enterprises leverage technology to drive efficiencies and gain a competitive edge. Based in New York, Icreon builds web and mobile-based solutions for clients ranging from medium sized businesses to global Fortune 500s.
At Icreon, we use technology to solve complex business problems. We are an IT services provider specializing in a variety of web and mobile-based technologies to empower organizations to be more efficient and profitable. Since our inception in January 2000, our formula for success has been simple – to bring businesses a technology differential, whether it be through design, development or consulting.
Icreon’s experience, process and attitude have facilitated the growth of a strong and steadfast portfolio of clients, ranging from leading Fortune 500 companies, small to medium sized and family owned businesses, public sector organizations to growing start-ups. We have helped them realize the potential of technology, to gain instant, visible and measurable returns from their investments in technology. From October 2015 to November 2015 (2 months) Greater New York City AreaVice President of Strategy @ Tribeca Digital is a full-serviced global digital agency that blends technical expertise and creative thinking to design, develop and deploy innovative and engaging interactive solutions. From June 2014 to September 2015 (1 year 4 months) Greater New York City AreaVice President of Strategy @ Tribeca Cloud is a secure, reliable, cloud hosting service designed to help companies of all sizes quickly and easily get their web-based projects off the ground and into the cloud.
Our Cloud simplifies and automates the process of discovering, deploying and managing open source platforms. It features an unbiased recommendation engine and a reliable hosting service that provides a recommendation for the right open-source platform, plug-ins and server configuration for your Web project needs, and then automatically installs and deploys everything in a highly scalable cloud environment. From June 2014 to September 2015 (1 year 4 months) Greater New York City AreaVice President of Strategy @ Legal Publish is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) marketing solution dedicated
to helping law firms execute their digital strategies.
At the core of the service is the Legal Publish CMS, a secure, powerful web publishing system.
The Legal Publish CMS is designed to empower even non-technical staff members to easily create and manage a dynamic, engaging web presence that showcases your firm’s unique culture, reputation, and areas of expertise.
Surrounding the CMS is a suite of valuable add-on marketing services designed to help give your firm the competitive edge it needs to succeed. From June 2014 to September 2015 (1 year 4 months) Greater New York City AreaDirector of Digital Strategy @ A leading digital marketing agency, Digital Fusion helps clients increase sales, save money and build competitive advantage. We fuse mobile, social media and digital marketing with traditional advertising tactics to optimize the customer journey with your brand. From April 2013 to May 2014 (1 year 2 months) Greater New York City AreaDirector of Strategy @ • Developed long-term relationships with Fortune 500 companies in US and European market.
• Directed business development efforts for strategy, design, and implementation of projects. From February 2012 to March 2013 (1 year 2 months) Director of Sales & Strategy @ • Effectively grew sales pipeline on average of 45% per month.
• Designed, implemented, and managed new product proposals to clients.
• Qualified new projects while implementing new policies and procedures that significantly expedited sales procedures.
• Maintained client relationship management functions, which included promoting enduring relationships with a diverse Fortune 500 clientele. From February 2011 to February 2012 (1 year 1 month) Sales Manager @ • Conducted business development resulting in over 250 new accounts totaling $1.6 million in sales annually.
• Managed over 600 accounts within NJ and NY producing a 16% market share increase of $3.8 million.
• Provided in-service training, workshops, and presentations to account principals, directors, and managers.
• Led business development and marketing efforts, which expanded the customer base and introduced products into specialty markets. From March 2007 to February 2011 (4 years) Greater New York City AreaAssistant Director of Operations @ • Designed and provided proof of performance for clients.
• Assisted directors with development & implementation of marketing aids.
• Presented and developed completion reports for advertisements. From October 2006 to March 2007 (6 months) Greater New York City Area
Marketing, International Business, 4.0 @ Universiteit van Amsterdam / University of Amsterdam From 2006 to 2006 Bachelor of Science, Marketing, 3.4 @ Montclair State University From 2002 to 2006 Business, Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, 3.6 @ William L. Dickinson From 1998 to 2002 Hasan Elkomey is skilled in: E-commerce, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Digital Strategy, New Business Development, SEO, Marketing, Online Marketing, Digital Media, Sales Management, Social Media Marketing, Mobile Devices, Business Development, Advertising
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension