A driven and highly motivated manager within Accenture's Technology Consulting Practice, Harvey has primarily focused on the delivery of complex IT implementation and business change projects and enterprise IT strategies. Harvey has solid experience of complex programme delivery, business transition and service introduction in complex multi-vendor environments managing global teams. He is business focussed, value driven and
A driven and highly motivated manager within Accenture's Technology Consulting Practice, Harvey has primarily focused on the delivery of complex IT implementation and business change projects and enterprise IT strategies. Harvey has solid experience of complex programme delivery, business transition and service introduction in complex multi-vendor environments managing global teams. He is business focussed, value driven and has experience working closely with senior stakeholders to define business security strategies.
Harvey’s international delivery experience ranges across the public sector, financial services, telecommunications and oil & gas sectors. Having worked across the full project lifecycle from proposal through to implementation he is a confident team member with a proven track record of relationship management and team leadership. Known for developing strong working relationships both with clients and external vendors, Harvey is able to work seamlessly across both technical and functional scenarios.
• Programme Management & Delivery
• E2E Project Delivery & Management
• Client & Vendor Relationship Management
• Business Case & Process Development
• Service Transition & Migration
• Change Management & Communications
• Financial & Commercial Management
• Business & IT Strategy Alignment
• Enterprise Technology Integration
• Solution Architecture Design
• Enterprise IT & Security Strategy
• International Data Privacy Considerations
• Data Retention & Protection
• Identity & Access Management
• Consumerised IT Services (BYOD)
• Data Loss Prevention
• Risk Management & Security Controls
• Physical Access Controls Systems
• Managed Business Services
• Service Implementation & Training
IT Strategy & Security Manager @ Working with a variety of multinational companies to develop and implement complex technology solutions, addressing business requirements:
- Produced an strategic assessment of a global Identity Management service, providing insights for a re-structured service in line with business goals. Worked closely with the team to understand issues and to implement service improvements.
- Delivered a new Identity & Access Management service to a global enterprise, incorporating multiple user population management and complex workflow processes. Responsible for the design, development management, test and business implementation activities.
- Managed the technical delivery and business implementation of a complex custom data loss prevention service to a global enterprise of over 200k users. Dealt with over 50 business and functional stakeholders from both internal and vendor teams, creating a new business framework and operating model for the service.
- Strategic consulting and design work as part of a new multi-million pound business process outsourcing deal for a large UK public service body. Compilation of full system functional design and governance model.
- Technical architecture design, performance engineering and operational readiness testing for a large UK wide IT systems integration Programme for a large public service organisation. From August 2007 to Present (8 years 4 months)
Harvey Bennett is skilled in: Business Process Design, Project Delivery, Vendor Management, IT Strategy, Information Security, Strategy, Technical Architecture, Change Management, Business Analysis, Solution Architecture, Project Management, Information Technology, IAM, Requirements Gathering, Release Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension