Continuous Delivery Coach / Specialist @ As a Continuous Delivery Coach / Specialist I’m responsible for helping DevOps teams to work towards Continuous Delivery (CD) as part of the Agile transition program. My work involves amongst others training, consulting, coaching, creating proof of concepts, conducting research/experiments, gaining support for goals from those within my team and others
Continuous Delivery Coach / Specialist @ As a Continuous Delivery Coach / Specialist I’m responsible for helping DevOps teams to work towards Continuous Delivery (CD) as part of the Agile transition program. My work involves amongst others training, consulting, coaching, creating proof of concepts, conducting research/experiments, gaining support for goals from those within my team and others from across the organization, reporting to higher level management, collaborating with other guilds/tribes within ING. In the past months I’ve worked on:
- Creating a Proof of Concept for Security Event Monitoring and Deployment Automation
- Creating a Proof of Concept with Ansible and Vagrant for automated provisioning
- Setting up a community within ING for developing on a global CD Pipeline
- Experimenting with the ING Private Cloud for automated provisioning and deployment
- Coaching teams to onboard a data warehousing system onto a CD Pipeline
- Setting up a new training for Deployment Automation with CA Release Automation (Nolio)
- Giving CD intro trainings
- Creating a virtual CD playground/lab with Vagrant which contains a small CD pipeline for Continuous Integration, Deployment Automation and Test Automation. From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Amsterdam Area, NetherlandsOwner @ IT services for individuals and businesses. Wide range of services including application development, hosting, consulting, research and IT administration. More info at turingts.com
IT diensten voor particulieren en bedrijven. Breed aanbod van diensten waaronder applicatie ontwikkeling, hosting, consulting, onderzoek en beheer. Meer info op turingts.com/nl/ From August 2012 to Present (3 years 5 months) NetherlandsTechnical Lead @ As Tech Lead (Technical Lead) involved in the business (analysis / advice), software
development, team, delivery and software architecture. From April 2015 to June 2015 (3 months) Software Engineer @ Topicus in Finance develops software to create financial customer journeys, software to support financial advisors and software to manage the complete lifecycle of the following financial products: savings, investments, mortgages, business loans, consumer loans and pension.
- Implemented a Proof of Concept for Rabobank Nederland to expose FORCE Mortgages to front office software (Rabobank Hypotheek Dossier) using web services. This eventually lead to the introduction of a so called Mortgage Service Layer within FORCE Mortgages.
- Implemented a interest rate management system called the Price Engine for ING Nederland
- Implemented a connection between TIBCO (middleware) and FORCE Mortgages for ING Nederland
- Applied Domain Driven Design strategies to deal with a legacy system
- Automated the connection to ECH (Elektronische Communicatie Hypotheken) for Straight-through processing within FORCE Mortgages
- Implemented several web services within the service layer of FORCE Mortgages
- Implemented a Clean Order web service for importing mortgage requests via RHD (Rabobank Hypotheek Dossier). Comparable to importing mortgage requests with HDN (Hypotheken Data Netwerk)
- Proof of Concept for Continuous Deployment with Xebia Labs using DeployIt/XL Deploy
- Responsible for introducing and implementing DevOps to stimulate communication/collaboration between software development and ITOps for the Via Nova Rabobank project
- Responsible for releases and the delivery pipeline for Rabobank Nederland
- Several improvements to the delivery pipeline(s) to stimulate faster delivery, feature development and to work towards continuous delivery.
- Proof of Concept called FORCE Analytics for Business Intelligence within FORCE Mortgages
- Proof of Concept to enhance feature development with Atlassian Bamboo and Stash combined with JIRA, HipChat and Confluence From June 2013 to June 2015 (2 years 1 month) Developer @ Figlo has grown to be a leading global brand in the financial industry with a staff of over 70 professionals. Figlo delivers state of the art software that supports financial awareness on a consumer level with over 15 years of expertise. Our solutions are delivered to financial advisors, banking and insurance professionals. Designed to make financial matters approachable and offer clear insights with easy access. This is the core business of Figlo. Currently our Figlo Platform is delivered to all continents of the world. Locally adapted to be fully compliant with all laws and regulations. More information on figlo.com
- Figlo Online Composer. The Online Composer allows managers of the Figlo Platform to visually
create calculations/rules within a model. The model can in turn be compiled and executed at
- Figlo BPM. Implemented Business Process Modeling within the Figlo Platform with the help of
the Online Composer. In this case, the Online Composer is not only limited to calculations but it
can also be used to create tasks en processes.
- Further development of the Figlo Platform.
- Implemented Single Sign-On with Federated Identity (Windows Identity Foundation) for Knab/AEGON.
- Figlo Studio. WYSIWYG CMS for creating financial websites with building blocks called widgets.
Figlo Studio is linked to the Figlo Platform for Personal Financial Planning and to Figlo PFM for
Personal Financial Management.
- Figlo Studio Report Generator. WYSIWYG reporting tool for the purpose of allowing users to
create reports with widgets, allowing them to modify it and generate it to PDF. Collaborated with Yellowtail Software in South Africa and The Netherlands to implement the report generator for Nationale Nederlanden.
- Figlo Tablet. Tablet application for Financial Product Advice. Collaborated with AEGON Turkey in Istanbul for the implementation of Figlo Tablet for financial advisors.
- Figlo 8. Windows 8 application for Personal Financial Planning. From February 2012 to June 2013 (1 year 5 months) Zwolle Area, NetherlandsGraduation @ Graduation project: Figlo Online Composer From September 2011 to February 2012 (6 months) Zwolle Area, NetherlandsSoftware Developer @ From April 2009 to February 2012 (2 years 11 months) Software Developer @ - Worked on So Easy, a Workforce Planning tool. Created a forecasting engine to forecast employee capacity (e.g. in case of illness or other scenarios). Implemented role-based access control. Overall improvements to the algorithm for selecting candidates (e.g. based on past illness records, travel time, employment history etc.)
- Worked on a HRM (Human Resource Management) application called Recruit. Wrote a module for indexing and searching Microsoft Word documents (e.g. Curriculum Vitae). Wrote a module for authentication with SURFnet for educational institutions.
- Created the MediaTag iPhone application for tagging QR-codes with hyperlinks, images, audio, video and geolocation. See http://mediat.ag for more info.
- Worked on the BOEB Media Platform. Created media conversion software for the purpose of converting media (images, audio, video) for mobile devices (smartphones, tablets) and for multiple types of mobile networks (GPRS, CDMA, HSDPA, 3G …). Created a streaming solution to stream media to mobile devices on different types of mobile networks. Created an API to expose the media platform to enterprise customers. See also: http://vimeo.com/21806743
- Created a live streaming application to stream Television on the Internet for a Dutch broadcasting company.
- Set up and managed a development environment based on open source software and virtualization.
- Implemented payment gateways for e-commerce.
- Implemented SMS gateways for alerting.
- Automated the process of setting up gateways for enterprise customers. Features of these gateways are: firewall, e-mail, spam filter, proxy, network statistics and monitoring, routing, VPN access and tunneling.
- Researched clustered web hosting and virtualized web hosting.
- Implemented an enterprise network monitoring solution with Zabbix.
- Implemented a system for order processing. From April 2007 to February 2012 (4 years 11 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension