Final graduate examination, Industrial Engineering @
Università degli Studi di Padova
I hold a MSc degree in Engineering and Management (branch of Industrial Engineering) from the University of Padua. As part of my education, I also studied at the University of Extremadura (Spain) and I did an internship in the engineering department of Valsolar 2006 S.L., a Spanish company whose core business activity is carrying out feasibility study
I hold a MSc degree in Engineering and Management (branch of Industrial Engineering) from the University of Padua. As part of my education, I also studied at the University of Extremadura (Spain) and I did an internship in the engineering department of Valsolar 2006 S.L., a Spanish company whose core business activity is carrying out feasibility study and technical Due Diligence to public local authorities and private client for the installation of renewable energy projects (mainly PV plants and on-shore wind farm).
Since I started the MSc degree I have also been getting highly interested in the growth of renewable energies around the world. Hence I decided to pursue a postgraduate diploma in Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency from the Polytechnic University of Milan that enabled me to build up a solid awareness of sustainability and environmental issues, and and to cover different roles – i.e. advisory, auditing, analysis, research, - into the field of renewable energies (mainly PV).
Thanks to an educational background in industrial engineering and project management and an excellent competence in advisory services developed along my working experiences, and driven by a strong passion for green energies and a solid awareness of sustainability as well as environmental issues, my professional goal is to join a competent, productive and multicultural team that is specially focused on providing consultancy for the deployment of renewable energy and energy efficiency projects worldwide, and helping different key players to reduce their carbon emissions.
I am enthusiastic, motivated and eager to learn new skills whilst developing those that I have already acquired during my previous working experiences as renewable energy consultant.
PV Solar Engineer @ The main tasks I am being involved in with responsibility and autonomy:
➢ Preliminary Feasibility Studies for PV project developments worldwide
➢ Technical Audits (IV curves over Strings/PV Modules, PV Modules/DC boxes Analysis) and Quality Inspections On-Site in support of PAC/FAC, Warranty Claims, and Financial Transactions
➢ Technical Due Diligence over technical services to be provided worldwide (UK, Japon, South America, France, Spain, Italy): On-Site Inspection, Energy Yield Assessment, PVSyst Simulation, Analysis of Historical Data, Review of EPC and O&M Contracts From November 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) Milan Area, ItalyInternship at R&D UK Centre @ The research project was to find out new opportunities for the implementation of large heat pumps for district heating in UK with the integration of rooftop PV plants. The study was developed in three main topics:
1- Overview of District Heating Networks and analysis of real cases worldwide (i.e. Norway, Denmark, China)
2- Evaluation of technical, economic and environmental aspects of large heat pumps and SWOT analysis (i.e. Analysis of incentive schemes in UK technology more competitive (CHP) and main barriers)
3- A strategy was set out for the implementation of large heat pumps, possibly integrated with PV Plants From January 2014 to April 2014 (4 months) London, United KingdomRenewable Energy Advisor @ Following the main tasks I had fully responsibility:
• I carried out economic assessment of renewable energy projects (PV, wind, biogas and biomass, and hydro schemes) in order to evaluate its profitability by extracting the main financial rates
• I executed several market and product researches referring strictly to the CEO: among others I worked out a business plan analysis (SWOT, market, competitors, technical process and economic analysis) for an innovative product on hold to be patented in Italy, and a thorough research focused on the government energy incentives and policy developed in UK, South Africa and Australia that were and are growing markets for wind, CSP and PV solar technologies.
• Jointly to other team members, I also performed several Technical Due-Diligence describing the results of the financial assessment, highlighting issues and risks with the related impact on the project, and recommending key risk-mitigation actions. From May 2013 to October 2013 (6 months) Milan Area, ItalyJunior Energy Product Specialist @ The commitment of the team was focused to evaluate the sustainability of the investment in renewable energy projects and its eligibility to be financed in lease, taking into account the technical features (track records stakeholders involved in) and the financial conditions. The projects included renewable energy plants for electricity generation such as photovoltaic, small and large on shore wind, biomass and biogas, and hydro plants.
The tasks I was involved with growing responsibility:
• Technical and economic analysis for the screening of several renewable energy projects (100/month: 60% PV plants, and 10% each hydro, biogas, biomass, and on shore wind)
• Liaising with relevant key players including bank dealers and a wide range of stakeholders (external key accounts, advisor, regulatory agency, and local authority), in order to provide advices and solutions of technical, economical and regulatory issues throughout the financing process of renewable energy projects
• Liaising with relevant key players (external advisors) for the outsourcing of asset management activity
• Reviewing of technical Due-Diligence executed by external advisors in order to find out any key issue and risk according to the internal policy, to assess its impact on the project, and to set out risk-mitigation action
• Assessment of the technical reports performed by accredited European Institutes (e.g. TUV, Fraunhofer Institute) in order to define the bankability of untracked manufacturers and the conformity of its products
• Supervised I occasionally made a presentation for postgraduates at Polytechnic University of Milan From June 2012 to April 2013 (11 months) Milan Area, ItalyJunior project manager of roof-top photovoltaic plants @ The tasks I have been involved in for the installation of rooftop PV systems over public/commercial buildings:
· Investigation on site by taking measures and quotes in order to evaluate the suitability of the location
· Realization of CAD drawings in order to identify any potential and critical constraints (shading)
· Execution of technical memories including the overall aspects of the project (measures and estimated costs) From January 2011 to June 2011 (6 months) Spain
Final graduate examination, Industrial Engineering @ Università degli Studi di Padova From 2013 to 2013 Postgraduate degree in Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency, Engineering/Industrial Management @ Politecnico di Milano From 2011 to 2012 Master's Degree, Engineering/Industrial Management @ Università degli Studi di Padova From 2008 to 2011 Engineering/Industrial Management @ Universidad de Extremadura From 2010 to 2010 Bachelor's degree, Engineering/Industrial Management @ Università degli Studi di Padova From 2005 to 2008 Enrico Vaccari is skilled in: Renewable Energy, Energy, Energy Efficiency, Energy Management, Feasibility Studies, Environmental Impact Assessment, Biomass, Photovoltaics, Engineering, Smart Grid, Solar Energy, Business Planning, Sustainable Energy, Alternative Energy, Power Generation
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension