Liberal Arts and Sciences/ Liberal Studies, Business/Commerce, 4.0 GPA @
University of California, Los Angeles
The desire to learn and excel define my achievements and aspirations. I am fascinated by the intricate web of relationships which bind nations, people and organisations, the complexities of which demand more nuanced solutions to their fragility. Highly motivated, innovative and professional, I seek to impart positive contributions through applying specialised knowledge attained from my dual business/legal
The desire to learn and excel define my achievements and aspirations. I am fascinated by the intricate web of relationships which bind nations, people and organisations, the complexities of which demand more nuanced solutions to their fragility. Highly motivated, innovative and professional, I seek to impart positive contributions through applying specialised knowledge attained from my dual business/legal backgrounds and an international perspective of the modern commercial environment.
Consultant @ Capital Markets & Treasury - Derivatives (FX, Hedging, Options Strategies, Forward/Futures Contracts, Electricity Swaps, Currency Swaps, Interest Rate Modelling: BBSW/LIBOR/EURIBOR), Fixed Income Instruments, Valuation From June 2015 to Present (5 months) Sydney Area, AustraliaInvestment Analyst Intern @ Corporate & Asset Financing Division (CAF), MELF/MAMI From February 2015 to Present (9 months) Sydney Area, AustraliaResearch Analyst @ Consulting, Operational and Financial Risk & Compliance (Financial Products: OTC Derivatives, Equities, AML/CTF, Privacy) From December 2013 to Present (1 year 11 months) Sydney Area, AustraliaVice President (Sponsorship) of the Chinese Law Student's Society @ Structuring sponsorship deals, client management, event organisation for Hong Kong Law Fair, operational strategy, expansion and development planning. From September 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) Sydney Area, AustraliaB.Inpsiring Business/Law Presenter and School Liaison Officer @ Presenting workshops, public speaking, team co-operation for project development, student mentoring. From August 2013 to Present (2 years 3 months) Vice President @ Co-founder, Expansion and Operational Strategy, Team Management, External affairs with Media, project development, From July 2013 to Present (2 years 4 months) Sydney Area, AustraliaB.Inspiring Law Conference Coordinator @ Coordination of events, operational strategy, liaison with sponsors, facilitation, team leadership. From May 2014 to May 2015 (1 year 1 month) Sydney Area, AustraliaWriter and Team Member @ Inside Enterprise is a student-run business journal seeking to inform and inspire the next generation of business leaders. We strive to publish the best in student analysis of contemporary business issues, practical and thought-provoking insights from professionals, and inspirational student stories – all with the aim of confronting readers with the information that is most important and relevant to real-world business. From April 2013 to April 2015 (2 years 1 month) Operations Director @ - Contacting HR of notable international law firms in the Hong Kong and China regions to secure sponsorships for activities such as the Hong Kong Law Fair.
- Managing a subcommittee team of seventeen across a broad range of operation portfolios - Sponsorship, Education, Social Events and Publications.
- Engaging in rigorous marketing campaigns to rebrand, invigorate and expand awareness of Chinese Law Students Society across the University of Sydney Campus.
- Actively write in CLSS' keynote publication, The Gavel on current legal issues such as legislative reforms, international legal affairs and the activity of prominent law firms. From August 2013 to March 2015 (1 year 8 months) Analyst @ *Ranked Top 10 FX Firms Globally by Barclay Hedge in 2010 and 2014
Hedge Fund - Asset Management, Currency Overlay Research and product design, Volatility Trading, Directional Strategies, Alternative Assets, Facing Clients and Pitch Preparation, Portfolio Analysis - valuing opportunities with Multiples Analysis and Discounted Cash Flow models.
Excalibur Funds Management ("Excalibur") is a Global Macro alternative asset management that expresses its views through currency - particularly on G10 currencies with a specialisation in AUD cross transactions. Our primary clients include Sovereign Wealth, Institutions, Pension Funds and Family Offices. From March 2014 to July 2014 (5 months) Sydney Area, AustraliaAcademic Tutor @ - Teach and mentor students in the HSC Chemistry Syllabus.
- Facilitate classes and engaging learning environments.
- Develop learning programs and comprehensive course material.
- Holding one on one private teaching sessions for a variety of HSC subjects, English Advanced. English Extension 1, Latin Continuers, Latin Extension 1 and Chemistry. From April 2013 to June 2014 (1 year 3 months) Research and Development Intern @ Consulting: Economic Development, Urban Revitalisation, Statistical analysis of economic development metrics, Economic Disaster Recovery Plans, Public Private Partnerships. From January 2014 to April 2014 (4 months) Washington D.C. Metro Area
Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws (BComm/LLB), Finance, Law @ University of Sydney From 2013 to 2017 Liberal Arts and Sciences/ Liberal Studies, Business/Commerce, 4.0 GPA @ University of California, Los Angeles From 2014 to 2014 High School, HSC, Dux of HSC Candidature 2012 @ Trinity Grammar School From 2007 to 2012
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension