UK Service Marketing Manager @ Manage a team of 11 full time staff in the dynamic Service Marketing & Mechanical Business Unit for Ford Customer Service Division (after sales) in the UK. Responsible for marketing , traffic driving campaigns and upsell initiatives on all mechanical parts, generating considerable profit for Ford & the Dealer Network. Manage the
UK Service Marketing Manager @ Manage a team of 11 full time staff in the dynamic Service Marketing & Mechanical Business Unit for Ford Customer Service Division (after sales) in the UK. Responsible for marketing , traffic driving campaigns and upsell initiatives on all mechanical parts, generating considerable profit for Ford & the Dealer Network. Manage the strategic relationships & marketing activity with key commercial partners: e.g BP/Castrol, Stapletons, Bosch and Nectar.
Lead market in a number of key European programmes with significant strategic, budgetary & creative responsibility.
• Instigated a co-funded marketing fund which Dealers contribute 50% of the funding required for National Campaigns
• Gained support from the Dealer Network to standardise UK & European Roadside Assistance with every service
• Project managed & launched National Online Service Booking and One Call to support customers 24/7
• Developed in conjunction with the Dealer Network a highly successful programme (Motorcraft 4+) to conquest the drivers of older vehicles, including nationally agreed maximum pricing for Services, MOT, Tyres and Common Repairs.
• Stepped in to lead and turnaround a European creative project for older vehicles to ensure that the communications assets were delivered in time to support a Pan-European launch.
• Lead 360 Communication campaigns for aftersales, including programme development and implementation.
• Developed and implemented a quarterly marketing programme approach and Field force tracker to measure program success and Dealer engagement.
• Transformed aftersales marketing by putting digital at the heart of campaigns, and generating earned media through PR/Social greatly improving the ROI (by at least 20%) From May 2012 to Present (3 years 6 months) Essex / LondonEuropean Communications Manager @ A highly motivated, experienced and innovative communications professional with exemplary project management skills. Adept at managing & motivating large agency teams & inspiring strong breakthrough creativity. Responsibility for a significant production budget.
From 2005 consistent responsibility for Small Cars A/B (Ka) & B (Fiesta) plus 2009-2011 C Segment (Focus, Kuga, C-MAX) , & from 2011 C/D segment (Mondeo, S-MAX & Galaxy) & B-MAX strategic planning, production and delivery of 360 Pan-Euro advertising & communications. Global Lead for Fiesta Global Communications from 2011.
Led Ford of Europe's entry into Social Media in 2008 by connecting with influential Music, Fashion and Art Bloggers and created a highly successful Flickr Group
Consistently delivered innovation in future campaigns e.g Augmented Reality with Ford Ka, Use of Instagram to host a successful competition Fiestagram showcasing Fiesta’s clever technologies on Facebook , Ford B-MAX 3D Hologram supported by blogger outreach in 2012.
Specific 360 Campaigns:
Clever Fiesta, Stupid Dogbot,
Fiesta This is Now 2008, 2010 & 2011
Ka Go Find It
Focus White & Orange & Plasma Ball
C-MAX Innovation in Your Hands
Kuga Can you Keep up
Best Use of Mobile at the BIMAs for Ka Go Find It
DMAs Bronze for Best Campaign Website for Fiesta This is Now & Silver for Go Find It
DMAs Silver for Best Launch Campaign for Ka Go Find It
Cannes Lions - Ford Ka mobile
WPPed Cream Ford Ka Multi media Campaign Gold
Campaign BIG Awards Silver Ford Ka Go Find It
New media innovations:
The first automotive augmented reality 3D App for Ka,
Ford's first Facebook App using Video Hacking for Fiesta.
Ford's first microsite built in HTML5 for C-MAX
Fiestagram a Pan-Euro Photo competition using the Instagram app & hosted on Facebook.
B-MAX Hologram & Connected Consumer Campaign
B-MAX Microsoft Kinect virtual experience From September 2005 to May 2012 (6 years 9 months) London / Essex UKEuropean Retail Promotions Manager @ Responsible for Brand Partnerships (UEFA, BP, Hertz) & Retail activation. From February 2005 to September 2005 (8 months) London, United KingdomLaunch Programming Manager @ Responsible for new model launches and manufacturing / distribution improvements: C-MAX & Focus From February 2003 to February 2005 (2 years 1 month) Fleet Business Manager @ Responsible for managing a large portfolio of fleet customers, growing Ford share, increasing profitability & conquesting new business. Deputised for the National Account Manager for 6 months managing a team of 6. From July 1999 to February 2003 (3 years 8 months) Commercial Banking Manager @ Responsible for a portfolio of small & medium business customers. Lending, Sales, Business Planning. New business Aquisition and Business growth. From January 1998 to July 1999 (1 year 7 months)
Bachelor's Degree, Law, 2:1 @ The University of Manchester From 1992 to 1995 Dronfield Henry Fanshawe School From 1988 to 1992 Claire Hepworth is skilled in: Social Media, Advertising, Digital Strategy, Digital Marketing, Automotive, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Brand Development, Digital Media, Mobile Devices, Product Marketing, Marketing, Strategy, New Business Development, Business Planning, Management, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Team Management, Project Management, Marketing Management, Sales, B2B, Competitive Analysis, Brand Management, Market Analysis, Online Advertising, Pricing, Product Development, Direct Marketing, Online Marketing, Budgets, CRM, Market Planning, Market Research, Business Strategy, Product Launch, Retail, Email Marketing, E-commerce, Product Management, Vehicles, Automobile, Account Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension