FDM Group is an international IT services provider, working with over 130 prestigious clients across multiple business sectors. With centers across the UK, mainland Europe, North America and Asia, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years and has firmly established itself as an award-winning company and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. On top
FDM Group is an international IT services provider, working with over 130 prestigious clients across multiple business sectors. With centers across the UK, mainland Europe, North America and Asia, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years and has firmly established itself as an award-winning company and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. On top of that, FDM is also publicly listed on the London Stock Exchange.
FDM’s business model is both unique and robust, bringing people and technology together in the most effective way offering excellent career opportunities - Hiring graduates and ex-Forces personnel all year round, FDM is firmly established as the UK’s leading IT graduate employer and one of the Top Companies for Graduates to Work For (JobCrowd).
The company provides award-winning vocational training and vital commercial experience in core IT disciplines including: Project/Business Analysis, Business Test Analysis, Data and Operational Analysis, Software Testing, Software Development, Production Support, MX.3 Production Support and Cyber Security. After the initial training, FDM trainees progress to represent the company as FDM Consultants on client assignments for a minimum of two years.
As a result FDM offers fast-track career progression with opportunities within some of the world’s leading companies.
FDM's expansion into Asia has opened up exciting opportunities for graduates on our award-winning Graduate Programme to represent FDM on client sites in Hong Kong, Singapore or Mainland China. As two of the world’s leading financial centres, Hong Kong and Singapore have proved excellent locations for FDM’s Consultants to launch and build successful careers in IT within financial services.
Asia-Pacific Graduate Consultant & Events Planner @ Presenting APAC opportunities for graduates interested in becoming professional Business/IT consultants.
- Understanding business model and promoting FDM's graduate programme.
- Reviewing and assessing incoming applications (end-to-end recruitment process): sourcing, conducting interviews and facilitating assessment days.
- Maintaining University and student society partnerships: coordinate in promotional events including open-evenings, workshops, webinars, presentations and careers fair.
- Sales support: coordination of internal communications and facilitate client interviews. From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Administrative Office Supervisor - Logistics interactions - @ Office Management:
- Day-to-day administration activities: fleet transportation, logistics systems, staff and customer issues.
- Accounts: produce weekly invoices and oversee fuel accountability.
- Recruitment of subcontractors/drivers - from selection to coordination of interviews and vetting.
- Management of internal communications and maintaining inventory of project equipment and supplies.
- Training and supervision of office staff. From December 2012 to August 2014 (1 year 9 months) Birmingham, United Kingdom
Bachelor of Science (BSc), Forensic Biology (+ Sandwich Placement) @ Nottingham Trent University From 2009 to 2012 Candy Wong is skilled in: Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Teamwork, Project Management, Management, Customer Service, Time Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension