National Monetization Manager @ Responsible for making all decisions related to Advertising inventory management, price setting, discount approvals and annual client deals commitment. From a strong interaction with Sales teams, I also take part of meetings with key customers including agencies, announcers and trading desks. Core results so far include an outstanding revenue level of brands as
National Monetization Manager @ Responsible for making all decisions related to Advertising inventory management, price setting, discount approvals and annual client deals commitment. From a strong interaction with Sales teams, I also take part of meetings with key customers including agencies, announcers and trading desks. Core results so far include an outstanding revenue level of brands as Outlook.com, Skype and Video, besides successfully launching new products as Native Ads and Chat new formats. Team leader of 1 analyst and 2 interns. From March 2015 to Present (8 months) São Paulo Area, BrazilPricing Specialist @ Entitled to manage and develop PTR initiatives, PTC policies, Markup and Relationship with third party dealers. Geographic scope is Sao Paulo province, the country largest in terms of market size, complexity and budget amount. I also take part of discussion sessions on company’s strategies for the current and coming years and its execution plan.
Main achievements are full accomplishment of revenue target, best markup level in 3 years, development of a new management system to use with 3PDs and promotion of 2 analysts.
Individual Bonus Achievement: 85%. From January 2014 to March 2015 (1 year 3 months) São Paulo Area, BrazilSales Manager @ As Sales Manager, I leaded a 30 people team in a very competitive area (Grupo Petropolis and Heineken’s aggressive presence). We reached an outstanding level of RGB Market Share at ABC region (85.8%), besides having 94% of the leading team reaching their quarter targets and winning all incentives launched along the year.
- 35,000 Point of Sales under my wallet: Sao Paulo Metro Area/South Zone
- Over USD 60.0 million annual revenues: Returnable, Draft, One Way Beer and Non Alcoholic beverages. Individual Bonus Achievement: 85%
- 8 team players promoted: 2 Sales Supervisors and 2 Sales Executives From September 2012 to December 2013 (1 year 4 months) São Paulo Area, BrazilSales Trainee @ The most competitive Trainee program in Brazil, Ambev’s 2012 process had more than 70,000 people applying. 60 candidates were selected for Sales, Logistics, Supply, HR and Finance.
- 3 months overall theoretical training;
- 6 months practice into Sales
Position as Sales Supervisor
Leading a 5 people team;
- Representing Company at University and Recruiting events (e.g. FEA-USP x Illinois Cases Competition). From January 2012 to September 2012 (9 months) São Paulo Area, BrazilResearch Analyst @ By collecting primary and secondary information, maintaining interviews and elaborating models of analysis, entitled to execute the preparation of reports by providing market information from the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) sector in Latin America. Main fields were: Fixed and Mobile Telephony; Pay TV; Fixed and Mobile Broadband; M2M Markets; Enterprise Security. From November 2010 to December 2011 (1 year 2 months) São Paulo Area, BrazilBusiness Strategies @ Historical, present and forecast examination of strategic market data concerning to the company and its concurrents. This was followed by critical comments, comparative studies, sensibility analysis, etc, allowing a big interface with all organizational areas. From March 2010 to November 2010 (9 months) Qualitative Research Supervisor @ To review and put into practice Qualitative Projects for companies from different sectors. Those could be industries or advertising agencies responsible for intermediating specific Market Research projects. From March 2009 to August 2009 (6 months) Front Desk Auditor - Student Exchange @ Checking guests in and out of the hotel, reviewing and transferring all the daily account balances to the bank and representing the company in any situation which demanded a high level of customer relationship and professionalism. From December 2008 to March 2009 (4 months) Dillon, CO - USACorporate Sales Junior Consultant @ I attended corporate clients selling special business contract mobile phone plans. This entailed keeping in constant contact with clients so as not to lose out to any competitors, also, I was entrusted to seal important deals on a regular basis. From July 2007 to July 2008 (1 year 1 month) São Paulo Area, Brazil
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Business Administration and Management, General, 8,0 @ Universidade de São Paulo From 2007 to 2011 Extension, International Business Administration, 8,5 @ Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam From 2009 to 2010 Secondary School @ Colégio Etapa From 2003 to 2006 Bruno Ismail is skilled in: Business Intelligence, Marketing Research, Teamwork, Competitive Analysis, Market Research, Business Planning, Marketing Strategy, Segmentation, Strategic Planning, Competitive Intelligence, Marketing Management, Team Leadership, Market Planning, Forecasting, Negotiation, Sales&Marketing, Estratégia empresarial, Pesquisas de mercado, Negociação, Planejamento empresarial
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension